Big Brother (North American) - All Stars

Cole

I hated all of the Season Six allies last season, but this year I am loving them. Except for Kaysar. Everyone says he is a smart player; but he majorly fucked up. He had the chance to nip the bud, take out one of his biggest enemies, and he doesn't do it. Season Six needs to seriously do some damage control. They've arguably got Marcellas on their side (due to his friendship with Janelle), but that still lack's numbers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Erika is a possible ally, but not a clear ally like Marcellas. Marcellas was in the room when they were talking about Chill Town and gave the little talk about having to get rid of them now. I'd say Erika would consider aligning herself with Season Six, but she would be hesistant. She'd definitely not be at the high end of the pecking order - whereas flying close to Chill Town allows her to have more control over her game. The two definitive alliances are Season Six (Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, James and sorta Marcellas) and Chill Town (Will, Boogie and Jase).

It isn't going to be long before the people outside of the major two alliances (Chill Town & Season Six) - Danielle, Chicken George, Ericka, and whomever survives the vote tonight - realize that Season Six is a deadly force, but Jase, Will and Boogie are one member shy of being just as powerful.

Edited by PunkRockPete

So I feel sorry for Jase but if he didn't blow up like that he might have stayed.

Also that must have been the greatest big brother moment ever when Will made his speech. I loved it and that will go down in history as my favorite speech/moment in big brother history... until Will does another speech.

I don't get Will's strategy to be honest- but it's working, so I'll give him that. I agree, Jase probably could've made it closer than what it probably will be instead he pulls a BB5 move and acts all crazy. Eventhough I think Will going this week is smart, Jase is gone by far.

Hopefully Chicken George wins HoH so he can shake things up. <_<

Season Six are stupid. Seriously. They have yet to make much sense with their nominations and who they want gone. Nakomis? Chicken George? The house needs a serious shake-up, and sending Will home, or putting Boogie Mike up there next to his partner Will would do just that. And James made a mistake by allowing the remainder of Season Six to sway him. They will do away with him as soon as they can, simply because he's the least trustworthy of the bunch.

On the other hand, if a few of the damn floaters could band together we'd have a strong three way alliance and some real game playing going on. George, Diane, Erika, and Danielle against Chill Town against Season Six would be a far more exciting season. Mayhaps after George's "emotional" speech we'll see just that sort of thing.

This All Star season is driving me batty with what I percieve to be illogical playing. And oddly enough I used to love Season Six and never could stand Will, Boogie, and Jase, and yet I'm slowly starting to root for Chill Town.

Man, I revoke my comments earlier about James being a good player. This entire week was sloppy on his part. Sloppy moves left and right! Putting all of his eggs in one basket? Awful idea; no matter how much you believe Chicken George couldn't win the Veto, you don't rely 100% on him not winning. Stupid! And than he acts like a little bitch on the live feeds, saying it was a Big Brother conspiracy and basically being a pansy. Suck it up! You fucked up, you played a bad game this week.

Will is turning into the best player in the house, hands down. He has everyone so duped with this "I want to leave before sequester". Does he? I am split, but I am leaning towards this is a huge manipulation ploy. If people perceive Will as wanting to go home, they will keep him around.

How long will SeaSix survive? I doubt much longer. That is an alliance that is going to spontaneously combust.

S6 wins again, what are the odds. <_<

I'm hoping Will and Boogie get nominated together just to break them up, it has to happen sometime- although if James gets his way George could be sent packing since he can't do the Veto competition.

This pretty much ensures that Marcellas is staying in, since Janelle and Marcellas are tight. Heck, I am only cheering for him because you gotta keep the gay's in the house. Marcellas is representing!

But seriously, this was a great episode. People keep saying "Jase shouldn't have gone so early". Bullshit! Everyone in the house deserves to be there, to be honest. All of the people in the game are worthy of still being there. Jase is a hot head who crossed the wrong people too many times. If he deserved to be in the game, he would have played smarter.

Ok I'm seeing a lot of comments here so I guess I'll enter the fray for this season:

1. Jase f'ed Jase.. although he uncharactiscally showed loyalty way back from week 1 when he double crossed Dani, his papers were signed when he went on the block vs. Will. I really ignored his antics because they were happening all the time, but I think the most foolish thing he did based on the TV version was the deal of voting off floaters, when the slight chance he had of getting off the block belonged to getting the floaters vote. Bad form, but I'll give credit to Jase for atleast playing the game.

Season Six are stupid. Seriously. They have yet to make much sense with their nominations and who they want gone. Nakomis? Chicken George? The house needs a serious shake-up, and sending Will home, or putting Boogie Mike up there next to his partner Will would do just that. And James made a mistake by allowing the remainder of Season Six to sway him. They will do away with him as soon as they can, simply because he's the least trustworthy of the bunch.

Edited by *RDB*

I think Jase understands that they voted for him to go because they had to follow along with the rest of the house if they wanted to stay in longer as if it was 7-2 and he said he wanted them to walk him to the door they would be suspected.

Also Jase's Survivor line is right up there with Will's speach.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Spoilers if you haven't watched*

Bumping this. Finale's coming up and it's looking amazing. I'm shaking at the moment, if they evict Janelle I am going to be mad-er than I ever have in Big Brother history. If Erika throws this I'm going to take some sort of a rage.

Final HOH is starting now.. Whodaya all think is going to win it?

NOOOOOOOO MIKE WON! He should take Janelle. <_<

Edited by Mr. Evil Prick