I made a few sigs...

I made these as I was trying to get my mind off of heading to a college orientation tomorrow and figured I'd post them on here to get your guys' thoughts and opinions. As well if anyone would like to use one of them feel free. I made all the logos and names myself, (Yes Masters you WERE a bitch) so whatcha guys think!?

Rob Conway;

conwayso8.jpg

Finlay;

finlaywa9.jpg

Chris Masters;

mastersdy9.jpg

all the sigs are really good.

Rob Conway. I like everything except the different color stars . I think if they were all purple it would look better . other than that its great. good job on the logo

Can't see anything wrong with the Finlay graphic

The masters sig sis good as well , but the blending of the background pics could be better and I'm not liking the orange border. Also maybe a smaller orange stroke on the logo would look better

Overall they are all great jobs!

They're all really good.

The Masters logo is exactly the same as the one you used for Adam Adonis in Deathcore Wrestling, but I like them all. The Finlay text looks a little off, but everything else is perfect. Good job, chief.

EDIT: Ellis = King. Literally.

Edited by Nefarious