Blow me. 0.o

It'd be a nice sig if it weren't so markish.

Yeah, definitely needs some more Chris Benoit. No! Pegasus Kid, it needs way more Pegasus Kid.

That really is the worst comment in the history of comments. Yours, not mine.

It's alright, but it's way too bright, and using the same picture twice seems a bit rubbish.

That's a criticism of the poster, not the graphic.

The graphic looks ok, I would have chosen a thinner border, the current one attracts too much attention away from the main part of the graphic with it being thick and much darker than the pictures.

Like Ollie, I think you should have used two different pictures rather than the same one twice. I do like the colouring but the diagonal lines (the dark ones with lots of space in between them) ruin it.

The pixel text looks poor, perhaps change to a wider pixel font or change to a non-pixel font. The main text looks cool, I like the stroke around it but it could be snazzed up a little with a gradient fill.

I also question the use of what looks like a comma in the 'Die Hard, Diva Fan.' text. If you're saying you yourself are a 'Die Hard Diva Fan' then get rid of the comma. Otherwise you're telling a 'Diva Fan' to 'Die Hard'.

Overall it's not half bad, but with some improvements it could be really good.

Edited by alldawson