Your hopes and fears for the new football season?

9 to 5

Hopes: Another top-half finish for Newcastle. I have no fucking idea how we managed to wind up 7th after the horrible start we had and I'm really not expecting that again. For Roeder to bring in a solid 15-20 goal a season striker and a new left back.

Fears: Another bad lower-half finish resulting in the players like Parker, Emre, Taylor and the ilk leaving. N'Zogbia being sold foolishly. Being left with Ameobi and Luque for the rest of the season.

Hopes: Having kept the more talented members of our squad so far i hope to see us go straight back up. Hopes are that Forsell and Dunn stay fit and don't have repeats of their injury problems.

Fears: We miss out on promotion and have to sell the Pennants and Forsell's. Also fear Dunn may not stay fit again.

EDIT: Birmingham

Edited by Visionary

Tottenham

Hopes: Top 6 finish, Good cup runs (FA, League and Uefa) and Arsenal fail to live up to their expectations at Ashburton Grove. Middlesborugh to be relegated and stay in the division they belong in.

Fears : Another Grimsby/Leicester incident. A double loss to Arsenal, A pundit praises Middlesborough also ANY kind of defeat by Boro.

Edited by The Slickman

My hope for Spurs would be another top 5 finish with either the UEFA Cup and/or the FA Cup.

None of our big players would get signed by the Manchester Uniteds or Chelseas of this world and Robbie Keane continues to carve himself into Tottenham legend.

My fears would be missing out on Europe for next season, a 2nd round League Cup exit, a 4th/5th round FA Cup exit, losing Carrick, Defoe, King or Keane to another club, and not beating Arsenal at ours.