Buffy the Vampire Slayer to return...

triplexpac

There are only two names that come to mind when thinking of great enemies.

1. The Master -- Of course, he was taken out by one slayer, but what if he reached his max power as was alluded to in the Wish episode.

2. Glory -- Glory was never officially killed, just Ben. I'm thinking a god could definitely go toe to toe with an army.

The Master wouldn't be able to come back due to Buffy taking a sledgehammer to his skeleton. They've already done the whole "Master come back" thing and it was stopped before it happened.

The point was that Glory would die if Ben was ever killed. This was explained in the show with Xander sayign soemthing like "We can kill Ben, right? We can kill an ordinary guy. I mean, I know he's an innocent, but he's not Dawn innocent."

I think we all know it's the return of Adam!

Honestly, it could be anyone. For a comic though, I'd expect them to go with something that has the potential to be something huge and detailed that they couldn't quite pull off on television. The First seems like the most logical choice there.

Edited by Zero

Honestly, it could be anyone. For a comic though, I'd expect them to go with something that has the potential to be something huge and detailed that they couldn't quite pull off on television. The First seems like the most logical choice there.

Please don't joke about Adam, ever. Certainly everyone can agree he was the worst Big Bad ever.

The First sucked more. Watch out, maybe it will say mean things to you!

There are only two names that come to mind when thinking of great enemies.

1. The Master -- Of course, he was taken out by one slayer, but what if he reached his max power as was alluded to in the Wish episode.

2. Glory -- Glory was never officially killed, just Ben. I'm thinking a god could definitely go toe to toe with an army.

The Master wouldn't be able to come back due to Buffy taking a sledgehammer to his skeleton. They've already done the whole "Master come back" thing and it was stopped before it happened.

The point was that Glory would die if Ben was ever killed. This was explained in the show with Xander sayign soemthing like "We can kill Ben, right? We can kill an ordinary guy. I mean, I know he's an innocent, but he's not Dawn innocent."

Now give me Firefly in comic book form, and make it longer than three issues :angry:

Okay, done deal. This fall, I think. co-written by Whedon and the guy who helped co-write the three issue mini. From his own website:

From Newsarama: "Confirmation came Saturday at Dark Horse's WonderCon panel that Serenity and Buffy will both continue at the publisher, under Joss Whedon's guidance."

"Though little other information was given, Dark Horse’s Dirk Wood confirmed that Whedon will be writing another Serenity comic, set within the continuity of Firefly.

That was announced in February.

I've always felt that the best villain for Buffy would be Vampire Giles and/or Vampire Faith. Hopefully they go that direction one day.

One of the books they released had Vampire Giles as the main villain; I'm pretty sure it was The Lost Slayer by Christopher Golden. It's actually a pretty good read.

Vampire Giles would be killer (no pun intended). He'd have all the inside knowledge on Buffy, as well as the vampire strength. He'd be like Angelus.

Christopher Golden has written some good Buffyverse stuff. On that note, has anyone read the book adaptation of the last season of Buffy? If you haven't, don't. It was TERRIBLE.

I've always felt that the best villain for Buffy would be Vampire Giles and/or Vampire Faith. Hopefully they go that direction one day.

One of the books they released had Vampire Giles as the main villain; I'm pretty sure it was The Lost Slayer by Christopher Golden. It's actually a pretty good read.

Yeah, that's the one. And that was indeed pretty cool, very much worth checking out from a library or something. Vampire Giles was such a cool villain.