AARRRGHHHHHH!

B-Rad

So I bought these two tickets to see Muse on August 4th in Philly, but my friend who was supposed to be going with me just got a new job and can't get that day off. I paid 40 bucks for the tickets, which were originally 30 bucks, and am offering one for as low as 20 bucks, but I can't get anyone to go!

I am a big wimp and don't want to be in Philly by myself that late at night, not to mention I want to get some kind of money for these tickets.

What should I do?!?

Oh, I'm definately still going. So I am not going to auction on ebay. No one I know (except the guy I was to go with) likes Muse, and I even offered them to a few people for free today...I don't know what I am going to do if I can't even GIVE the one ticket away.

My friends suck...

Edited by B-Rad

I want to see Muse live so desperately. There's 2/3 of me and my friends who really want to go, but only 1 person has enough for the tickets...and we don't have enough to all chip in what we have, and pay people back later on. :(

If only the tickets were £25. :( I'd be able to see them.

I want to see Muse live so desperately. There's 2/3 of me and my friends who really want to go, but only 1 person has enough for the tickets...and we don't have enough to all chip in what we have, and pay people back later on. :(

The tickets are £30... Well that's the case for the Sheffield gig (which I'm just so happening to be going to.) :w00t:

The tickets are £30... Well that's the case for the Sheffield gig (which I'm just so happening to be going to.) :w00t: