EWB Fantasy Football Leauge

Maxx

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. We did that for my CBS sportsline league that we started this year. 20 bucks a person to get in the game. Winner gets his name on a plaque and some money. We use contracts and everything. It's pretty cool.

We also made a rule where you had to take a Rookie every 8 rounds. So we had three rookie drafts. one in the 8th, one in the 16th and one in the 24th.

Edited by Ditry Deeds Done With Sheep

Ok so everyone is signed up I see no reason not to start the draft now, as these things tend to drag and I think we're doing like 16 rounds......

So with that in mind, I will start the draft here in this thread.

Reply when you're up with the player you wants name, position and team

The draft snakes so the first round is 1-10 and the second round is 10-1 and the third round is 1-10 and so on from there.

If you are going to be away for any prolonged period of time PLEASE PM ME with a list of 5 players you would like to draft and I'll draft for you if their available. Otherwise, depending on how long you'll be away, we'll wait or give you the highest ranked available player.

Hold up the draft for a few days...say 3, without any reason and you'll be given the highest ranked player available to move the draft along.

SO if you anticipate not being around for 3 days, please let us know.

ON TO THE DRAFT ORDER!

1. Ditry Deeds Done With Sheep

2. Ekin Jones

3. Cole

4. Kou

5. Bosstown Boy

6. Evil Chase K

7. Reflecto Is My Favorite Poster

8. Maxx

9. Mortified Penguin

10. LL(which must stand for Last...and then something else with an L :P)

You're drafting for...

2 starting QBs

2 Starting RBs

2 Starting WRs

1 Starting TE

1 WR/RB

1 Kicker

2 Defensive Teams

and then 5 bench spots

Thats a 16 round draft. You can have 19 players on your team and the last three will be picked up once free agency starts after the draft is finished. Thats a time usually refered to as MAD DASH FOR FREE AGENTS! Which I will give everyone like a 2 day notice about.

ANYWAYS

Ditry Deeds can being the draft whenever he feels like posting his pick. Which I hope is soon.

Edited by Maxx