Stay

punky

Anyone seen Stay?

I remember seeing the previews for it when it was coming out but I never got around to seeing it. Apparently it's on DVD now and I was wondering if anyone here has seen it and if so, is it any good? I was thinking about picking it up tomorrow.

IMO, I'd say it was a really good movie. The only drawback IMO is that some of the dialogue seemed a bit forced, but overall, I think it's a great flick, one of my favorite.

So I suggest you get it.

Doesn't really mean he's not a star, I personally believe he's well known enough, and talented enough, to be bankable.

Ewan McGregor isn't a star?

He's the Obi-Wan guy. Go up to a normal movie-goer and ask if they know who Ewan McGregor is. 30% of the people knowing who he is would be a miracle.

I call bullshit on that, I really do.

Doesn't really mean he's not a star, I personally believe he's well known enough, and talented enough, to be bankable.

Ewan McGregor isn't a star?

He's the Obi-Wan guy. Go up to a normal movie-goer and ask if they know who Ewan McGregor is. 30% of the people knowing who he is would be a miracle.