NFL Head Coach?

Guest mikeodom1

Guest Aldershotboy2001

I got it. Its all right if you know a fair bit about NFL. I bought it on holiday over in america as i enjoy NFL games and enjoy management games, but this i didnt really understand. Proabrly just because im british, but it just seems long winded. It takes sooo long to get to the actual season.

I rented the game for like $8 and I still feel like it was a waste of money. The set-up is just so terrible its unreal. Half of your time is spent in office hours where you can only make 2 changes to the depth chart. It just feels like they had a lot of good ideas and this could have been an excellent game, but they didn't really know what the fuck they were doing so it turned into what it is.

I rented the game for like $8 and I still feel like it was a waste of money. The set-up is just so terrible its unreal. Half of your time is spent in office hours where you can only make 2 changes to the depth chart. It just feels like they had a lot of good ideas and this could have been an excellent game, but they didn't really know what the fuck they were doing so it turned into what it is.

Guest Takayamanofear

Yeah, another problem besides the two days per session is the passing is unrealistic, the QB won't complete much and they start out looking side ways. This is actually a game that the Vision cone might have worked for. It shows promise hopefully next year (if their is one) will fix the problems.

Also practice needs to be worked I have never seen only the Recviers and running backs work in my life in an actual practice. I think it would be cool to go out on the field and kind of monitor the drills and talk to the assistants to see how people are doing.

Edited by Takayamanofear

• 3 weeks later...

If you like games where you can do nothing to stop your QB from throwing to a reciever thats covered by 2 corners, a safety and the entire linebacking core, instead of throwing to the open man, then this game is perfect for you.

It has promise and thats all it currently has, so avoid