So I'm working at Chick-Fil-A

Blitz

And LaMarcus Aldridge walks in. I basically just stand there and stare at how tall he is then I take his order and ask for his autograph. He lived in Seagoville, which is like ten minutes from where I live.

I also have Jerry Stackhouse and Karl Malone's autograph.

Anyways the point of this topic I guess is to discuss who you have met in public as far as sports stars is concerned.

Asking for autographs at work is unprofessional and tacky. Going to the athlete's parents restaurant and asking there parents is classy and respectful. Like me and Shayne Corson, former Toronto Maple Leaf.

Art Donovan owns or maybe is a member at a country club by me. I was there once, and he was chatting it up with some of us. My cousin, or cousin's cousin I guess, was asked who the famous football player was and responded, "Are you Dan Marino?!" Donovan laughed about it. I vaugely remember this as I was about 5 or 6.

Ummmm... Michael Phelps and Kimmie Meissner are local folks who I've bumped into once around town.

That about covers it I think.

I used to work for the Boston Market in Allentown. When a WWE house show (prior to the brand split) was at Stabler Arena, Shannon Moore, MAtt Hardy, Stacy Keibler and Test all came in. Good lord Stacy is as beautiful in real life as she is on tv