Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

That episode DEFINATELY lived up to the hype, but that damn Mahone is too damn smart! Every little thing they said or tryed to do, he figured out. You'd figure after they ran his son over he would do something, but whatever.

Haywire killing that girl's Dad? Kickass.

The Sucre thing was nice, too, the guy who took him in letting him take the car.

Again, tho, Scofield and Burrows story is of course the best. Sara figured out the code, but unfortunately couldn't get there in time. I have a feeling they are going to go and get her so they can find out what is up with the key. The whole thing with Kellerman now, tho, changes everything. Who is Kellerman siding with?? UGH!!

Whats up with T-Bag and C-Note?

I hate waiting a week...

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good episode here with Kellerman letting Linc and Michael in on how they needed to lie during the video tape to make it seem like they are indeed lying due to them dissecting each and every little second of the video. Bellick asking the black nurse to leave the door open was good. And him and Mahone should be a good thing. And Haywire returns! He was great here and I liked that he saved the girl (and she seemed to have become a little fat since her days on 8 Simple Rules) from another beating by her alcoholic dad. I loved how the two asked Haywire if he even had a map to Holland and he shows them the panting that he took from the blind old ladies house. And I liked Sucre's storyline, too, with the old man getting Sucre brought back by the police only to hand him money and let him drive off with his car.

Last night's show was pretty good especially since I didn't have to see or hear C-Note the whole night. Good job, PB. Now all you need to do is kill him off and I'll be really happy.

Love the Michael/Linc/Kellerman stuff and how they keep planting seeds of doubt about Kellerman. Is he really gonna try to take the company down or is he going to bring in the cons? I can't wait to see what happens when they get to Sara and she sees Kellerman.

And Kaley Cuoco owns you, Fitzy. Don't you ever bad mouth her again.

Haywire just wanted to go to Holland. :( I don't know if I like Bellick out of jail and apparently being a member of the FBI now? But it led to Haywire dying and that really makes me hate it. Haywire was awesome and now he is no more. Why couldn't they get rid of the worthless C-Note? Ugh.

I liked that Sara tried to kill Kellerman instead of going along with it. Makes sense that way. And Kellerman asking the President where they went for his 31st birthday to find out that she was a fake was good. So it is clear that he is still with Michael and Linc.

I also liked how when T-Bag told the people they were moving, when he made that turn, he stuck out his plastic hand to signal the turn. I don't know why, I just thought that was great.

Overall, nothing great happened. And they totally killed the wrong guy. :(

I kind of agree that they shouldn't have killed Haywire, but at the same time, where could his character go? What, was he going to jump on the raft with the dog and float out in the sea until he got caught? I have noticed that they make us really like a character (killing the drunk father) before they kill them off, just to make it that much more upsetting.

The Kellerman/Scofield/Burrows/Tancredi thing just gets better and better. I loved the interaction between Sara and Paul, especially when she tried to kill him, I was waiting for him to throw her down. Making the four people jump off of the train instead of jumping off themself? BRILLIANT!! Oh, oh, and they kissed!! I mean...lousy girly stuff messing up my TV show.

The whole T-Bag storyline looks like it is taking up the comedy relief where Tweener and Haywire left off. When the welcome lady came over and said "book club, Friday, your place" and he turns around and is like "ugh, we're moving..." had me laughing.

I kinda like Bellick being out of jail, I mean, there is only so much you can do with him in jail. Not to mention that his trying out the different ways to say he is FBI before going to talk to the girl was funny. Also liked how he said he had 15 years on the force and 3 or 4 presidential whatevers...funny shtuff.

C-Note's story actually didn't bug me this week, maybe because he wasn't being the annoying "fatherly" type (wow, that sounded insensitive). He went in and frickin' broke the guys arm, after letting everyone know he is a fugitive. Also thought it was nice how they let him go out the back and the dude who got hit with the gun took credit for it.

Anyone see the previews at the end for the one in two weeks (damn two week break)? Mahone catches up with another convict, but I don't want to say who incase you missed it...

• 2 weeks later...

Based on the little "recap" at the beginning and C-Note saying he can get Scofield, I say everyone should keep an eye on europeangoldfinch.net.

I was so happy that Bill Kim got ran over. Also happy that Pope survived.

Great episode, again, can't wait until next week. Only bad thing? Only 5 more episodes. Next Mondays, then they are off a week, then episode 19 and 20, then off a week, then episode 21 and 22. Exciting...

Only five more episodes? Ugh.

Nice swerve with Michael saying he was gonna turn himself in. I thought he gave up Sucre but forgot that Michael is such a good guy.

They FINALLY give C-Note something good to do in this episode and it FINALLY made me care about him. Good stuff, I wonder if he really will help Mahone.

And what the fuck is up with T-Bag? Did he lose his nuts!?

Pretty good episode with Michael and Pope working together. Kim stepping outside of his office for once was good, and he got what he deserved, getting run over by the car. Too bad Kellerman didn't shoot him dead. But now Kellerman is going to be running from Kim, still, but will now be after Linc, Michael, and Sara now due to get left behind, which was great.

Pope is clearly going to die by Kim's men (or Kim himself).

And the T-Bag stuff was very weird, but I liked him doing the right thing and letting them go free.

And I agree with Punk in that I actually didn't hate C-Note for once. He turned himself in to save his daughter and his wife, was a good move by him. Now him and Mahone out to get Michael and crew should be interesting.

Guest DBSOgre

Very good episode. As ithas been said, it was nice to see Kim finally step out of the office to try and take care of business.

I love how in an earlier episode Kellerman bragged that Sara, Linc, and Michael needed him for the purpose of the key, then as soon as they get what they need they betray him. I think Kellerman isn't far off from dying.

C-Note finally being given a storyline that actually is compelling excites me. He could really come on strong these last 5 episodes. Only time will tell.

Pretty good episode here getting all the hype up for the big reveal on what is actually on the flash drive. The whole thing with that guy not being who they thought he was was obvious, though. And you gotta feel bad for C-Note. I hated his character, but it sucked the way he had to go out to keep his family safe by hanging himself in his cell. Poor guy.

So Michael tells the President what is on the tape and it is her and her brother having an incest relationship. She agrees to the pardon and will do it during her speech, which clearly means she wouldn't do it. And sure enough, Kim tells her he knows the secret and she has a choose. Well, she steps down from the president position. Now Michael, Linc, and Sara need to get out of the country.

Overall, I didn't enjoy this episode, really. Next weeks, however, looks interesting.

Edited by Fatherless Fitzy McIrish

So Michael tells the President what is on the tape and it is her and her brother having an incest relationship. She agrees to the pardon and will do it during her speech, which clearly means she wouldn't do it. And sure enough, Kim tells her he knows the secret and she has a choose. Well, she steps down from the president position. Now Michael, Linc, and Sara need to get out of the country.

Overall, I didn't enjoy this episode, really. Next weeks, however, looks interesting.

• 2 weeks later...

So we just got caught up.

We've been trying to pace ourselves so that we didn't run out of episodes before they were all aired but damn, they're addictive. I think I'm about 10-11 episodes ahead of the UK.

Now I'm in the same boat as you lot, having to wait week by week. The preview video at the end of the last episode was pretty cool. I don't normally get to see those.

• 2 weeks later...

Just done the same, couldn't wait for the UK to air them all so I caught up to episode 21, must say for me it's the best television programme I've seen in years. Loved Season 2 more than I did Season 1. Mahone is fantastic, I went from disliking him to really liking the guy. However, I wish they'd kill off Kim, cant stand the guy. Thought the last episode was pretty great, should be interesting to see how they end this Season.

Well I'm definitely going to be waiting for the fall. I'm very interested in seeing what the hell they could possibly do from here.

other than break out again of course, I'm assuming next season is going to be focused on mahone and Micheal, which'll be awesome on many levels.

I am not sure how I felt about the episode, I really have to wait until fall to figure out if I did or didn't like it. I mean, with all the crazy crap happening:

Kellerman getting killed really pisses me off. Plus, we are going to have Mahone, Scofield, Bellick, and some new charactors break out of prison this time? Ehhh...just not sure. Of course, I wasn't sure about the second season and I loved it...