Unholy Island

Ok so this is going to be a Mafia diary that will start once Essa's Domed creation has finished as to not over saturate the Cube with them.

A quick sum up of the situation, a shipwreck washes up on a desert island and there are a few survivors. Some of you will play those people. Some of you will play the Natives of the island who just so happen to take the survivors into their tribe and show them how to survive while shipwrecked and some of you will play other characters which i won't get into at this stage. A longer backstory will be placed in the main game thread once it begins. Of course there will be twists and certain mischievous roles.

Rules will be basic mafia rules that you have encounter in games in the past, if you are unfamiliar with them then i suggest you check out previous mafias games, particularly those by Gongsun Zan.

34 people, if you wish to sign up then please do so but 34 will be the cut off if it does indeed get that much interest.

If you're interested then just leave your name in this thread.

EDIT: Just Ace and Mr. LCS are banned from this. I don't want any cheating.

Currently Signed Up.

1: Essa

2: Dragon Joneslex

3: Milpool

4: TSSTB

5: JonDude

6: Xero Gravity

7: Canadian Destroyer

8: The Judge

9: Heroin Bob

10: Hajjhowe

11: sirdavinator

Edited by Visionary

No use trying to shut the barn door when the horse ahs already bolted. Or something.

I'm in like sleeper holds.

P.S. You know, it's kind of pointless if everyone bans LCS and Ace from every Mafia diary ever from now on. Come on.

Edited by TheEvilOverlordVersion1.0

Mr. LCS, you and Ace are not allowed in. I forgot to mention originally so i apologize but i don't want any cheating of any kind fucking up what i have planned for this game.

Edited by Visionary

Actually, scratch what I just said. If Ace and LCS are banned, count me out. Hell, for me, killing Ace is 90% of the fun of non-Zan Mafias.

It's just my game, i don't care how others run there's. It's simply a case or not wanting any cheating fucking up the game. Simple as that, it's nothing vindictive.

Well if it's your game and you don't care how other people run theirs, you won't mind if I don't play, will you?

I was going to rant about it here, but it's your fucking diary and I don't care enough to take up space in it any more, so I'll probably move it to the Question Thread or something.

P.S. Tarheels' was worse than Cole's, Kulex.

Well if it's your game and you don't care how other people run theirs, you won't mind if I don't play, will you?

I was going to rant about it here, but it's your fucking diary and I don't care enough to take up space in it any more, so I'll probably move it to the Question Thread or something.

P.S. Tarheels' was worse than Cole's, Kulex.

If Ace and LCS are out, you might as well do the same to plubby and Futes (the other members of their cabal).

And I'm in.

Guilty by association? I'd split from that old "Four Horsemen thing before even BRIV. SSTB was a member of that group longer than I was, why didn't you include him in that list?

Edited by Plubby