Unholy Island

Guest Milpool

If Ace and LCS are out, you might as well do the same to plubby and Futes (the other members of their cabal).

And I'm in.

Guilty by association? I'd split from that old "Four Horsemen thing before even BRIV. SSTB was a member of that group longer than I was, why didn't you include him in that list?

If Ace and LCS are out, you might as well do the same to plubby and Futes (the other members of their cabal).

And I'm in.

Guilty by association? I'd split from that old "Four Horsemen thing before even BRIV. SSTB was a member of that group longer than I was, why didn't you include him in that list?

Banning someone from a mafia is kind of lame.

That said, my one attempt at running a mafia game turned out to be a disaster, since two of the players shared a computer and read each other's PMs. They were both evil, and both knew of one other evil player, so I ended up with four people all aware of who the other three were and what abilities they had. They colluded and then decided to turn on each other, which more or less made me tear out my hair and go insane.

So yeah, cheaters suck. But collusion is going to happen, and all you can do is rig it so they get shitty, useless comedy gimmicks.

I'll fucking kill you.

Seriously, just wait for me to get fired.

How did I miss a Mafia? :blink:

I'll play if there's still space.

Probably had something to do with the fact that there are an infinite number and it's impossible to keep track of them all... <_<<_<<_<

And I'm in.

Those were the names I was given.

I'll sign-up, get a decent to good role as a good guy, get needlessly killed and/or lynched, and watch the town side lose.

Edited by Hajjhowe

For this to work i need much more than 11 people to play. The minimum i need is 24 which i'm no were near filling.

If i fail to achieve this number by Friday at 6 pm (GMT) then i'll scrap it. Apologies and thanks to all those that have signed up.

Since it's only at number 2 i may as well post this now, i intend to scrap this since i sincerely doubt i will gather the sign up's needed and the previous post was in the vain hope i may garner at least a few more to keep me motivated on it and keep writing the backstory and such. However that doesn't look likely so i will ask for this to be closed and apologize to those who took the time to sign up.

Sorry again.