Veronica Mars Is Totally BIH!

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3x08 - Lord Of The Pi's - 6.5/10

Chip looks to have gotten what most of the girls figured he deserved even if he wasn't the rapist. So the head of Hearst college now goes missing on the day before she is supposed to be a "swing vote" to get rid of the Greek Order or whatever. I liked the Dean calling the sheriff an idiot as that is clearly what he is. Veronica calling Lamb and pretending to be the "hot news reporter" that he likes was great, especially when he hears Keith's voice on the other end and realizes it is Veronica. And the easter egg up the ass? That doesn't sound too good. And we find out that Selma wasn't kidnapped, she was just hiding out until after the 10th anniversary of her wedding because she was blackmailed by her husband who is cheating on her with one of the girls Veronica knew from the sorority house. But she lets him go from jail if he would sign the papers before the anniversary. And we find out that even more of the rapes could potentially be fake in order to get the Pi Sig's off campus and that the black reporter was part of it as was the ugly annoying nose ring girl.

Logan was extremely gay in this episode with him yelling at Veronica to stay away from the rape case, making her think she is still being followed by the rapist when it is someone he hired to protect her, and then calling her again and finding out she won't answer it even if she said they were fine and standing there crying.

3x09 - Spit & Eggs - 7.5/10

I like that Mac is back after like seven episodes of her not being there. And Veronica is running from apparently the rapist. So we get a flashback from earlier in the week where the sorority girls are happy that the Pi Sig's are gone and Dick is up to his old self with him showing his ass to them. Logan and Veronica break up which leads to Veronica naked and crying in a shower where I am sure Ringo rewound and played over and over. >_>

The Dean has a visitor and it leads him to getting the Pi Sig's back and the girls egg and rock his car. Dean is not having a good day as he also hires Keith to find out that his wife is cheating on him in which case Keith apparently finds no evidence, but Veronica finally tells someone what she knows of her professor and the Dean's wife at the Neptune Grand which leads a drunk Dean to go down there.

A rape has went down at the party and Logan and Wallace check it out but it is not the person who they went for that got raped. Instead it was the girls sister who got raped. Veronica goes there. We find out it is indeed Mercer who is the rapist and Veronica taser him and then jabs a unicorn into the leg of him which was just awesome. She gets away and hides out in Moe's room but she is drugged there and finds out that Moe is the set up guy and calls Mercer and hands him keys to the room to do the rapes. Horrible people. I liked that Parker made the save and how Moe is such fag he keeps calling out "what do we do Mercer." How about you kill yourself? :shifty: Keith goes off on the deputy's for not doing there job and takes Veronica back and we find out where Logan is. He gets himself arrested so he can beat the hell out of Mercer. Yay for Logan going from gay whining little bitch to awesome bad ass in one episode.

And we finish off with a new mystery. Weevil walks in to clean the office like he normally would only to find out that the Dean is shot by someone. I will miss his character as it was good. But as for the guess on who killed him, I am going to have to go with that annoying bitch with the nose ring. Best episode of season 3 by far. I loved it.

Guest Rabid Wolveringo

Gee whiz, that whole promo from last week was hella misleading, eh? :shifty:

They're continuing the streak of awesome from last week. Loved this one. Especially VM and Weevil. Not enough Weevil this season. Hopefully, Veronica and Logan stay broken up for a while if not forever now because I need Logan the Vengeful back. Also, WHERE THE FUCK IS WALLACE?.

But yeah, cool stuff here, and nice to see an evangelist who's not pure evil on TV :P.

3x10 - Show Me The Monkey - 6.5/10

Meh, I was not into this episode at all. Dick taking a picture of his dick and tossing the photo over the balcony (with the horribly fake background) was great, though. More immature Dick is always great. And Logan and Veronica are back together after one episode? Whatever. Poor Piz, though. Very weak stuff.

3x11 - Poughkeepsie, Tramps, and Thieves - 7/10

First let me ask, why did we never find out what happened in the jail cell with Logan and Mercer? I don't recall it being explained in episode 10 at all, either. Oh well, on to this episode now.

I thought this was a good episode with it going back and forth about whether the hooker was really in love with Max or not. And the end with him getting his toes painted was a little odd. But he got at least $1000 back of his $10,000 spent to "free" her as she left him again.

The scene with Lamb and Keith meeting at the intersection at the red light was good, too.

And the ending with Veronica finding out Madison was with Logan explains her coming around to the hotel room and not even mentioning Dicks name was interesting.

Edited by Fatherless Fitzy McIrish

Wow, that was an awkward transition. We find out Lamb is dead, and Keith replaces him in like 30 seconds? Meh episode this week, and it's doing nothing in particular to make its renewal necessary. Last week's was great, and I'm happy Logan is being less emo, but I really can't find myself caring about the O'Dell murder beyond a passing interest. The other murder was completely uninteresting.

3x12 - There's Got To Be A Morning After Pill - 7/10

Very good episode with the search for the person who gave Bonnie the pill to cause her to miscarry. Weevil was good this week, as well, especially his line about Veronica going soft at the end. She is. I didn't care for Logan being a emo fag, though. Stop whining and be cool again you gay and I seriously hope this is the end of Logan and Veronica together. Seriously, stop having one episode where they are together and another where one of them breaks up with the other and then have them cry about it the following episode and then suddenly get back together again and then everything is fine the next episode and once again we see them break it up and so on. Dick was good in this episode as well.

One thing I didn't get was how Tim can be a total moron. We know he locks the doors at night judging by the scene where Veronica needs to cry to get the janitor to let her in. If there is tape on the door, he obviously would know he cannot lock the door. Really stupid there.

And Wallace and Mac not being on the show sucks.