ECW Lives On

Andy362

OOC- I know somebody's already doing something similar to this, but still. Some of isn't realistic, considering WCW was bought out a few months after ECW, but meh...I think it works better like this.

IPB Image

ECW LIVES!

January 8th 2001

Last month, we reported that ECW owed huge sums of money, and were in serious debt. It looked lost, and Paul Heyman tearfully announced to his wrestlers that ECW's last PPV would be Guilty As Charged 2001. It looked like the WWF were the only company left, after their purchase of WCW earlier this week.

However, Heyman has now pulled off what we thought was the impossible. He has agreed a new TV Deal with America One, and ECW looks to be on the up. Together, Heyman had gathered a group of financial backers to clear the debt, and took out a loan. It now seems to have payed off, as today it was reported that Heyman was still in debt, but at least three quarters of it had been cut away.

The workers are set to be called today, and it looks like ECW Hardcore TV wil continue, but on America One. For all of you people that thought you'd have to resort to watching WWF programming to get your weekly wrestling fix...think again. ECW is alive and well!

ECW LOOKING TO FORMER WCW STARS!

Following the purchase of WCW last week, WWF signed several of WCW's roster. However, there is still a few wrestlers that were deemed ''not good enough for WWF''. ECW is said to be looking at these stars, and hope to sign a few to contracts in the next few hours.

Paul Heyman is also said to be working tirelessly to tie his workers up to written contracts. So many have left ECW in the past, and Heyman doesn't want that to happen again. His goal is now to make a global phenomenon.

We will hopefully follow up on this news later on, but for now, we can only speculate on what WCW superstars we will see entering the ECW.

Edited by Andy362

ECW TIE UP SUPERSTARS AND SIGN WCW STARS!

Paul Heyman has tied up several superstars to one year written contracts. Balls Mahoney, CW Anderson, Danny Doring, Jerry Lynn, Justin Credible, Rhino, Rob Van Dam, The Sandman, Super Crazy and Yoshihiro Tajiri are the wrestlers that have been signed. This is a huge boost for ECW, as they don't want to be losing wrestlers to other promotions, like what has happened in the past with Shane Douglas, The Sandman, and more recently, Taz and The Dudley Boyz.

Heyman has also signed former ECW superstars Lance Storm and Chris Candido to deals, along with other former WCW stars Rey Mysterio Jr, Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Juventud Guerrera. But perhaps the biggest signing is Sabu, who left ECW a year ago and will now be making his return to the company. All of these superstars have signed on written deals.

On a sad note, Mikey Whipwreck and Steve Corino have signed with the WWF, so they will no longer be competing in ECW.

HARDCORE TV TO DEBUT ON AMERICA ONE!

ECW Hardcore TV will make it's debut on America One tomorrow night. The matches already signed for the event are as followed.

-Guilty Is Charged Rematch- ECW World Champion Rhino vs. The Sandman

-Sabu returns as he faces Rob Van Dam

-The FBI vs. Christian York & Joey Matthews

It is sure to be a huge night, and you can't miss it.

Edited by Andy362

No, I was referring to one further down. Anyway...

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

January 9th 2001

Announcers: Joey Styles & Cyrus

-Full Blooded Italians defeated Christian York & Joey Matthews with help from Sal E. Graziano. After Graziano distracted York, Guido was quick to snap on the Sicilian Stretch, and Matthews tapped out.

*** 1/4

Overall Rating-72%

Crowd Reaction -53%

Match Quality- 91%

-Credible Returns To Take Out Dreamer

-Tommy Dreamer is the ring, talking about how he beat CW Anderson at Guilty As Charged and proved that he is the the most hardcore man in the company. The returning Justin Credible then leaps over the security railings, nailing Dreamer with a steel chair and hitting his finisher, That's Incredible! Justin Credible leaves, re-igniting his two year long rivalry with The Innovator Of Violence.

Overall Rating- 73%

-Rob Van Dam defeated Sabu with the Van Daminator. The match was a highflying battle, as always when these two face each other. It included several spots with a steel chair, and a missed Arabian Facebuster attempt from Sabu.

****1\4

Overall Rating: 85%

Crowd Reaction: 74%

Match Quality: 96%

-Interview with ECW Heavyweight Champion/TV Champion Rhino

Rhino is backstage, giving an interview. ''Sandman, I kicked your ass at Guilty Is Charged, and you shoulda' stayed down then. But instead of givin' up, you went to Heyman for a damn rematch. Now, I'm gonna fuck you up. Sandman, once I'm done with you, your life won't be worth living. Why? 'Cause I'm gonna give you THE GORE! GORE! GORE!''

Overall Rating: 74%

-Rhino defeated The Sandman to retain the ECW Heavyweight Championship, after Justin Credible interfered in the match. Rhino then hit The Gore on Sandman following the interference, to pick up the victory. Credible and Rhino begin to beat down Sandman, but Tommy Dreamer ran out to save Sandman, and Credible and Rhino bailed out. The match was a hard-hitting battle, just like at Guilty Is Charged, although possibly not as good as that match.

*3/4

Overall Rating: 73%

Crowd Reaction: 75%

Match Quality: 70%

Next Week on Hardcore TV:

-Justin Credible vs. The Sandman

-Non-Title Match- Rhino vs. Tommy Dreamer

We got a 0.14 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 2507 people.

We made $75210 from ticket sales.

Edited by Andy362

• Admin

5. No Copy & Paste Diaries and No Plagerism

You do not simply Copy And Paste the results from EWR/TEW into your diary. It takes no creativity to do so, and the diary will be closed, archived, and you warned. If you copy another person's diary and post it as your own, you will be suspended and it will be closed and archived.

not a bad show Andy man, i'm interested in seeing how you do ECW 2001, as i know how much a big ECW fan you are.

just a word of advice, try to write the matches out in your own words. there's a rule against copying what EWR says about the matches, but i think you'll be fine this time. just make sure for the next show, you do it yourself.

oh and push Dreamer :D

Don't we also have a rule that you have to have SOME kind of recap for the matches?

EDIT: BAM!

-March 13, 2006 Rule EDIT You are required to post something constituting actual results for your matches once you are past the backstory part of your diary. Simply listing who won and who lost is NOT acceptable. Put a LITTLE bit of effort into your diary, please. Diaries that don't do this will be closed from here on out. No exceptions.
Edited by DMN

Yep, I just read the just rules and did that. Apologies for the mistakes, won't happen again. Hopefully I can continue with the diary now.

HARDCORE TV MOVED TO A LATE-NIGHT SLOT!

After only one show, ECW Hardcore TV has been moved from a graveyard timeslot to a late-night timeslot. This will stop the show from clashing with any other wrestling show, and means that better ratings are expected.

SABU'S BEHAVIOUR NOW AN ISSUE!

Sabu's backstage behaviour has been angering ECW officials and workers alike. Sabu was reluctant to job to Rob Van Dam at the last Hardcore TV, as he believed that due to it being his return to the company, he should have at least got a bit of momentum. Sabu is set to be left off this week's show as a punishment.

Edited by Andy362

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

January 16th 2001

Announcers: Joey Styles & Cyrus

Justin Credible Brings Back An Old Friend

Justin Credible comes out to the ring, along with Francine. Credible then begins to speak. ''You see, there's only one person that shares the hatred that I have with The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. There is only one man that has done just as much to them, as they have done to me. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you, Lance Storm!'' The re-debuting Lance Storm comes to the ring, along with his girlfriend Dawn Marie. The foursome then begin to hug each other in the ring, before heading backstage. It seems that The Impact Players have

Overall Rating: 85%

Justin Credible gained 3 points of overness from this segment

Balls Mahoney, Christian York and Joey Matthews defeated The Full Blooded Italians (Sal, Guido, Mamaluke) in a six-man tag match. As expected, Big Sal dominated the match, due to his size and weight advantage. Balls Mahoney hit a few of his trademark chairshots on Sal, who didn't go down, proving that he is a deadly force in the ring. While Sal was toying with York and Matthews, Balls Mahoney hit the Nutcracker Suite on Tony Mamaluke to pick up the victory.

*1/4

Overall Rating: 61%

Crowd Reaction: 52%

Match Quality: 71%

Debuting Segment- Scott Keith's View: I'll be commenting on one match a week from now on. Anyway, this match proved how much a big lump of lard can change a match. York, Matthews, Guido and Mamaluke had a tremendous tag team match last week. This was the complete opposite. York and Matthews needed some sort of victory though, and with Mamaluke being the weakest in the FBI, it made sense to have him lose.

-Interview With Sandman

The Sandman began to talk backstage. ''Justin Credible, you were the reason that I'm not the ECW Heavyweight Champion right now, and you're damn sure gonna pay for that''. The Sandman then lights up a cigar, and disappears in smoke, as we go back to ringside.

Overall Rating: 86%

Sandman gained 2 points of overness from this segment.

Justin Credible defeated The Sandman thanks to Lance Storm, who debuted earlier on. Storm hit Sandman with a chair, and Credible rolled him up for the cheap victory. The Impact Players look to be closer than ever now, and they proved that by hugging once again after the victory. It was a decent match, but none of these men are great wrestlers, so it wasn't expected to be anything other than a brawl.

*1\2

Overall Rating: 77%

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 66%

Tommy Dreamer and Rhino ended in a no-contest, after Sabu and Rob Van Dam interfered in the match. It was a very good match, untill RVD and Sabu ran out. The four began to battle each other, untill Paul Heyman came out onto the stage. He announced that Dreamer would team up with RVD to take on Rhino and Sabu, and the match would happen right now. Nice little impromptu tag match here, vintage ECW...

**3/4

Overall Rating: 78%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 80%

Tommy Dreamer & Rob Van Dam defeated Rhino & Sabu in a great tag match, definitely the best match of the night. Dreamer grabbed the victory with the Dreamer DDT, defeating Sabu. It was rumoured that Sabu would be off the show this week, but I guess the punishment for his bad behaviour was jobbing to Tommy Dreamer, meaning he has now lost both of his matches since returning to ECW. After the match, Dreamer and RVD celebrated with the crowd.

Overall Rating: 80%

Crowd Reaction: 78%

Match Quality: 82%

Overall Show Rating: 78%

We got a 0.39 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 2508 people.

We made $75240 from ticket sales.

Next week on Hardcore TV

-The ECW Tag Team Titles are on the line as Danny Doring and Roadkill defend against York & Matthews and The FBI in a tag team three way dance.

-Paul Heyman will make a big announcement, regarding a particular title in ECW.

-The Impact Players team up with Rhino to take on Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman and Rob Van Dam in a six man tag match.

Edited by Andy362

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

23rd January 2001

-Danny Doring and Roadkill defeated FBI and York & Matthews in a three way to retain the ECW Tag Titles.It was a highflying match, with all three teams putting their bodies on the line for the chance to wear gold. Big Sal E. Graziano wasn't a factor in the end at ringside, as Roadkill pinned Christian York after the Amish Splash.

**1/2

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 59%

Match Quality: 83%

The ECW Tag Team Titles have gained in image.

-Interview With The Impact Players

Lance Storm and Justin Credible, The Impact Players, were backstage. They began to talk about tonight's six man tag main event, and how they were going to destroy The Sandman and Tommy Dreamer. Credible: ''Tonight, we are going to win that match, and show those ''fan favourites'' that all of that sucking up is worth nothing in the long run. Rhino better be on his a-game tonight, because we will be. And not just because we're the coolest, not just because we're the best, but because we're Just Incredible''

Overall Rating: 71%

Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Super Crazy in a super match. These two have put on great matches in the past, and they exceeded all expectations with this match. Tajiri won the match with his most lethal kick, the Kick Of Death. But these two were on a level playing field for all but one moment, as far as I'm concerned.

Crowd Reaction: 55%

Match Quality: 100%

Scott Keith's View: Here's my match for this week. This was so impressive. Tajiri's lethal quicks versus Super Crazy's highflying action. I really want these two to take on each other again, because they always put on breathtaking matches.

-Heyman's Big Announcement

Paul Heyman is stood backstage with the ECW Television Title, which belongs to Rhino, in his right hand. It looks like it's time for his announcement. ''People, the ECW TV Title has been held by so many great superstars, that's it has started to become just as big as the ECW Heavyweight Championship. Now, to prove that that isn't the case at all, I have decided to strip Rhino of the championship, as I feel that he has passed the level for this title now. This title makes stars, and Rhino is already a star. There will be a sixteen man tournament to crown a brand new TV Champion, and it begins next week''

Sabu defeated Rey Mysterio Jr. with the Arabian Facebuster. This was another great matchup, and with Rey Mysterio Jr. not wrestling in the company since 1995, many people would've been wondering if he had slown down with age. Not a bit. He is still in my opinion, the best as what he does in the world, and Sabu was lucky to get the victory.

***1/4

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Match Quality: 86%

Rhino, Justin Credible and Lance Storm defeated The Sandman, Tommy Dreamer and Rob Van Dam in a six man tag match. It was a huge brawl, and at one point, all six men were in the ring, battling away. In the end, Rhino pinned Tommy Dreamer, after rolling up Tommy Dreamer, but using the ropes for leverage. But then again, that sums Rhino up. He is one cheating bastard...excuse my language.

**1\2

Overall Rating: 76%

Match Quality: 77%

Overall Show Rating: 75%

We got a 0.37 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 2506 people.

We made $75180 from ticket sales.

Next Week On Hardcore TV

-The TV Title tournament begins, with two first round matches.

-Lance Storm goes one on one with Tommy Dreamer

-The FBI face York & Matthews with the winners becoming the number one contenders for the ECW Tag Team Titles.

Edited by Andy362

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

January 30th 2001

-CW Anderson defeated Danny Doring in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. Anderson dominated the match, and won with his trademark spinebuster. Pretty much a squash match here, Doring got two moves in. Even though it makes CW look dominant, one half of your Tag Champions should not be jobbed out like this.

*3/4

Overall Rating: 67%

Crowd Reaction: 60%

Match Quality: 74%

-Interview With Lou E. Dangerously

Lou E. Dangerously was backstage, doing an interview. ''In the early nineties, Paul E. Dangerously had a stable. He called it The Dangerous Alliance, and it helped elevate the careers of several wrestlers. Steve Austin for example. So, guess what? I, Lou E. Dangerously, am reforming The Dangerous Alliance. I am scouting several wrestlers, and I guarentee that I will assemble the best wrestlers that money can buy.''

Overall Rating: 55%

-Nova defeated EZ Money in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. This was an excellent technical exhibition, and was very close, unlike the other tournament match of the night. But the tide turned when Lou E. Dangerously came out to the ring, and distracted EZ Money from the match. Nova then hit his finisher, The Spin Doctor to pick up the win. Lou E. Dangerously then came in to the ring, obviously trying to get Nova to join his New Dangerous Alliance. He stuck his hand out for Nova to shake it, but got a Spin Doctor for his troubles. It looks like Nova wants nothing to do with Lou E. Dangerously.

**3/4

Overall Rating: 70%

Crowd Reaction: 54%

Scott Keith's View: Here's the match I'm looking at this week. This was a very good match. It's just a pity that the two aren't that over with the fans, or else this could've been a classic to remember. I expect alot more from Nova and EZ in the future. They are two men that could quite possibly be the future of the wrestling industry, when it comes to pure wrestling.

-Christian York & Joey Matthews and The Full Blooded Italians fought to a draw in a Tag Title Number One Contenders Match. The two put on a match of the year candidate, before Danny Doring and Roadkill, the Tag Champions came down to the ring and beat the hell out of both sides, ending the match. The three teams then erupted into a mass brawl. What does this mean for the Tag Division now? Who knows?

Crowd Reaction: 57%

-Interview with Tommy Dreamer

Tommy Dreamer was backstage, doing an interview. ''Impact Players, you have embarassed me too many times. And now, you will pay. I am sick and tired of your shit. Now, tonight I take on Lance Storm. Storm, I'm gonna kick your ass, and if your boy Credible tries to stop me, well I'll do exactly the same to him.''

Overall Rating: 84%

Tommy Dreamer defeated Lance Storm, in a very good matchup. Both men gave it their all, but in the end, a Spicolli Driver was enough to finish off Credible. After the match, Justin Credible came out to the ring, and beat up Tommy Dreamer. The Impact Players then began to beat down on Dreamer, ripping off his ECW shirt and spitting on it in the process. It proves that these two are against everything ECW stands for.

Overall Rating: 81%

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 81%

Overall Show Rating: 73%

We got a 0.39 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 2508 people.

We made $75240 from ticket sales.

Next Week On Hardcore TV

-The number one contender for the ECW Title will be decided, when Tommy Dreamer, Rob Van Dam and The Sandman compete in a three way dance.

-Two more TV Title tournament matches. CW Anderson and Nova are the two men to have got through to the Quarter Finals so far.

-Christian York & Joey Matthews will meet The FBI once again, but this time, inside a steel cage! This is to prevent interference like last week from Doring and Roadkill.

Edited by Andy362

RHINO BANNED FROM THE BUILDING!

ECW.com is reporting that ECW Heavyweight Champion Rhino has been sensationally banned from the building for this week's Hardcore TV show. The Man-Beast reportedly assaulted a crew-member backstage after Paul Heyman stripped him of the TV Title two weeks ago, and has been in Paul Heyman's bad books ever since then. The crew member suffered a dislocated jaw and a separated shoulder.

This is likely to be storyline based...

Edited by Andy362

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

February 5th 2001

Announcers: Joey Styles and Cyrus

Masato Tanaka defeated Roadkill in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. Tanaka was a surprise entry in the tournament, and the former ECW Champion made short work of Roadkill. Two Roaring Elbows were enough to get Roadkill off of his feet, and secure the victory.

Crowd Reaction: 61%

Match Quality: 85%

Roadkill debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

Masato Tanaka gained 2 points of overness from this match.

Roadkill is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Heyman And Rhino Collide

Paul Heyman was in the ring, ready to announce the rest of the competitors for the TV Title tournament. However, before he could do so, he was attacked by Rhino, who was supposed to be banned from the building, Heyman was Gored, before security headed to the ring and arrested Rhino on the spot.

Overall Rating: 74%

Rey Mysterio Jr. defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. This was a highflying battle, with the Flying Hurricarrana enough to grab Rey the victory. But one thing is for sure, and that is that these two may be the future of the industry.

*** 1/4

Overall Rating: 81%

Crowd Reaction: 70%

Match Quality: 92%

Interview with RVD

Rob Van Dam was backstage, doing an interview, along with Bill Alfonso. ''Dude, tonight I meet Sandman and Tommy Dreamer in a three way dance to determine the number one contender for the ECW Heavyweight Title. Now, we all know that there is only one man that deserves to be number one contender, and that's Mr. PPV...R...V...D. The Whole F'N Show will go out there tonight, and defeat those two punks.''

Overall Rating: 66%

Rob Van Dam lost 2 points of overness from this segment.

Christian York & Joey Matthews defeated The FBI in a Tag Team Steel Cage match to become the number one contenders for the ECW Tag Titles. This was a bloody match, and included alot of highflying spots from both teams. York and Matthews won, after Matthews hit a legdrop on Mariatato from the top of the cage. Doring and Roadkill then came down to the ring, and beat down York and Matthews. They then got on the mic, and trashed the fans, completing a heel turn.

Danny Doring gained 3 points of overness from the turn

Roadkill gained one point of overness from the turn

Rob Van Dam defeated Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman to become the Number One Contender for the ECW Heavyweight Title. Justin Credible hit That's Incredible on Sandman, before RVD hit the Five-Star-Frog-Splash to pick up the victory. Rhino and RVD wll now meet somewhere along the line.

**1\2

Overall Rating: 76%

Match Quality: 77%

Scott Keith's View: Here's the match for this week. I expected this to be alot better, but I did fully expect RVD to win, considering Dreamer and Sandman are embroiled in a feud with The Impact Players. It now sets up a mouthwatering RVD vs. Rhino match.

Next Week On Hardcore TV

-Lou E. Dangerously announces the first member of The New Dangerous Alliance.

-The TV Title Tournament continues with two more matches. CW Anderson, Nova, Masato Tanaka and Rey Mysterio Jr. are the four men that are in the final eight so far.

-Rhino will make his return to the ring, when he faces Rob Van Dam and an opponent of Paul Heyman's choice in a Handicap Match.

Edited by Andy362

Guest wrestling_assassinator

i never watched ECW before but from what i have heard about it, i missed out :( this diary is good. :) easy to ready. i would add a bit more colour though.

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

February 12th 2001

Announcers: Joey Styles and Cyrus

Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated James Maritato in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. This was a very good battle between two of the best wrestlers in the world today, and it was unclear who the winner would be for the majority of the match. Tajiri got the win with his patented Kick Of Death.

***1/4

Crowd Reaction: 69%

-New Dangerous Alliance Member Announced!

Lou E Dangerously was in the ring, with a microphone in hand. ''Nova, last week you made the single biggest mistake of your life. You were going to be my first Dangerous Alliance member, but you spat in my face. Get your ass out here right now!''. Nova ran to the ring, but was suddenly hit with The Gore from the ECW Heavyweight Champion Rhino. Rhino then smirked and shook hands with Lou E. Dangerously. It looks as if he is the first member of The New Dangerous Alliance.

Overall Rating: 66%

Lou E. Dangerously gained 1 point of overness from this segment.

Balls Mahoney defeated Juventud Guerrera in a TV Title Tournament First Round Match. Juventud fought hard, trying to overcome the weight advantage of Balls. But in the end, Balls was too much for Juventud to handle, and hit the Nutcracker Suite for the victory.

Overall Rating: 68%

Match Quality: 76%

Justin Credible defeated Tommy Dreamer. The two have had battles in the past, and this was no different. It was a hardcore brawl from the word go, and only Lance Storm was the difference between the two men, interfering, which allowed Credible to hit That's Incredible for the victory. Storm and Credible then began to beat on Dreamer, and The Sandman tried to save him. However, he was knocked down too. The Impact Players stood over their lifeless bodies.

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 72%

Tommy Dreamer lost 1 point of overness from this match.

Interview with Dreamer and Sandman

Tommy Dreamer and The Sandman were backstage, refusing to receive treatment. Dreamer began to speak. ''Credible, Storm, you've crossed the line. You want to drive us out of ECW? You have no chance in hell. We are gonna be the ones kicking your ass from now on''. The Sandman then lit one up, as we go back to ringside for the main event.

Rhino defeated Rob Van Dam and Nova in a handicap match. Before the match, Paul Heyman announced that Nova would be RVD's mystery partner. RVD suffered a slight knee injury half way through the match,which caused Rhino to then dominate Nova, hitting The Gore for the victory over Nova.

***1/4

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

We got a 0.34 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 3007 people.

We made $90210 from ticket sales.

Next Week On Hardcore TV

-The Final TV Title First Round Matches take place.

-We build up to Cyberslam, which takes place in one week.

-Lance Storm and Justin Credible take on Doring and Roadkill for the Tag Team Titles

Edited by Andy362

NOVA LEAVES ECW, DEVITO SUSPENDED!

Nova left ECW earlier today, signing a written contract with the WWF. This creates a problem for ECW, as he was one of the last eight in the TV Title tournament, and was also going to be placed into a feud with The New Dangerous Alliance. A replacement for Nova will be announced in the next few days.

In other news, Tony DeVito has been suspended for a month. DeVito has reportedly had a bad backstage attitude, although it's unlikely to affect ECW as there has been no signs that he is going to be used.

Edited by Andy362

ECW Hardcore TV

By Scott Keith

February 19th 2001

Before the show began, it was announced that Cyberslam would be an Interactive Pay-Per-View, meaning the fans get to choose the stipulations for the matches. Nice touch, I suppose.

-Super Crazy defeated Tony Mamaluke in a ECW TV Title Tournament First Round match. Crazy's highflying risks proved to be the difference between the two superstars, as Crazy hit his patented triple moonsault manuever. Another great TV Title tournament match, this tournament is proving to be special so far.

***3/4

Crowd Reaction: 71%

Match Quality: 95%

-Masato Tanaka defeated James Mariatato with the Roaring Elbow. It seemed that this was just a filler match, and was only put in because Mariatato's partner Mamaluke was wrestling earlier that night. Decent matchup, but didn't really hold any revelence other than putting Tanaka over as a force to be reckoned with.

**3/4

Crowd Reaction: 63%

Match Quality: 84%

-Jerry Lynn defeated Chris Candido in a TV Title Tourament First Round Match with the Cradle Piledriver. This was a decent technigal encounter, although I'd have thought it would've been better. It certainly looks like a hell of a match on paper, but didn't deliver on this night.

**3/4

Overall Rating: 67%

Crowd Reaction: 46%

Match Quality: 88%

-Rhino/RVD Contract Signing

Rhino and Rob Van Dam were sat on opposite sides of each table, ready for a contract-signing for their match at Cyberslam. This is usually something WWE would do, but hell, just because it doesn't work there, doesn't mean it can't work in ECW. The two both signed it, but RVD was suddenly hit with a Gore. Rhino then stood over RVD with his belt high in the air, with his new manager, Lou E. Dangerously beside him.

The Impact Players defeated Danny Doring & Roadkill to win the ECW Tag Team Titles. This was a good match, with both teams getting in quite alot of offence. The Impact Players cleanly won, hitting their favourite double-team maneuver, Deep Impact for the victory. Dreamer and Sandman then ran to the ring, and Storm and Credible bailed.

**3/4

Overall Rating: 75%

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 82%

The ECW Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Dreamer and Sandman challenge The Impact Players!

Dreamer and Sandman then called The Impact Players back, and challenged them to an ECW Tag Title match at Cyberslam. Storm and Credible accepted, so it's on. The four will finally settle their differences at Cyberslam.

Overall Rating: 70%

Next week on Hardcore TV

-The fallout from Cyberslam.

We got a 0.37 rating for 'Hardcore TV'!

The attendance level was 3005 people.

We made $90150 from ticket sales.

Edited by Andy362

CYBERSLAM CARD

18TH FEBRUARY 2001

''Owners don't matter...Authority figures don't matter...Now, the only people that matter are the fans. Yes, you pick the stipulations! You decide what you want to see!''

ECW World Title Match

Rhino vs. RVD

ECW Tag Team Titles Match

The Impact Players vs. Dreamer & Sandman

ECW TV Title Quarter Finals

Nova's Replacement vs. CW Anderson

Balls Mahoney vs. Jerry Lynn

Super Crazy vs. Masato Tanaka

Yoshihiro Tajiri vs. Rey Mysterio Jr.

ECW TV Title Tournament Semi-Finals

?? vs. ??

?? vs. ??