EWB's Top 50 Women Part V: Somebody might win.

ROC

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post my own top five? Avert your eyes, then, Biggz and Fitzy >_>

5) Christina Ricci

fearandloathing_09.jpg

4) Winona Ryder

winona-ryder-007.jpg

3) Peaches Geldof

Peaches_Geldof.jpg

2) Kim Gordon

Music_Sonich-Youth.jpg

Yeah, so I couldn't find a decent photo, and I probably rated her too highly anyway. Her legs are her best feature, though, apart from the obvious advantage of being in Sonic Youth >_>

1) Asia Argento

asia.jpg

In hindsight, I'd have probably put Kim lower (not Top 5) and swapped Peaches and Winona around. It took me a hell of a long time just to put the list together in any old order, though, I struggle to think of any celebrity women I find attractive.

Skummy....Peaches Geldof? Ewww....

Eh...she's the kind of girl who'd catch my eye in real life if I saw her in a nightclub or something, that's how I judge how attractive I find someone. Most of the women who made the list I'd look at and just think they were whores or trying too hard if I saw them in real life and wouldn't give them a second thought, whereas those that made my list I could actually see myself being attracted to :/

Not to mention that she seems relatively intelligent, and having met her a couple of times, she seems a nice enough girl.

Oh, and according to Wikipedia she's 17.

The first year was best with no minuses - gave a better view of how people had actually voted and all the 15 year olds that voted for Lindsey Lohan could go to bed happy, with a tissue...

Same with being a donater=more points.