The hardest decision in my entire life...

The Z-Man

October 31st is a day I love AND hate right now. It's Halloween, which I love but, it's also the day Final Fantasy XII AND GTA: Vice City Stories come out... What the fuck, people? Two games I've been waiting quite awhile for and they come out on the same fuckin' day!... and I'm low on money! What the fuck, people?! ARGHABLE!

Clearly anyone who gets Final Fantasy XII before the estimated UK release date of February 2007, regardless of what part of the world they're in, is a scumbag and deserves to be raped by trick-or-treaters.

I'm not bitter.

Edited by stokeriño

May I also add to my earlier post by saying that anyone who wants FFXII and has the opportunity to get it before the estimated UK release date of February 2007...but DOESN'T...not only deserves the aforementioned trick-or-treater gangrapage, but also should be forced to eat their own skin. At the same time.

Declining your prize in the face of those who aren't even in the position to accept it is akin to mocking us.

Edited by stokeriño

Flip a coin, heads is FFXII and tails is GTA. If you get heads and are happy with the decision, get FFXII, same with tails and GTA. But if you get heads and want to re-flip, just to see, get GTA. Understand me, or do I need to explain myself better?