Somewhat Improved 2001 Scenario

I've taken care of everything suggested so far, including the errors with people speaking. I've also done a fair amount of work on the staff (announcers and owners, especially). I'm still doing some Other Workers stats adjustments, and I'll probably be going over the WWF roster (I put a lot more work into WCW previously, hence small errors like Val Venis being American) soon enough, including some age adjustments. WCW could probably use some age adjustments as well.

Expect a major release some time within the next week. Any time from tonight through Friday, depending on when I've done everything I can think of for now.

And TOG, I'm all for adding Wildside if you're willing to help out (again). I'll get a matching logo/banner, but I wasn't into the scene then so I won't be much help. You have no idea how much I appreciate all this.

EDIT - What do you think about, in regards to WCW's contracts, leaving them all written with the exception of the guys who are on the expensive AOL Time Warner contracts? Off the top of my head (I need to research it), that would let guys like Nash, Goldberg, Buff, Lex, Sting, etc have open contracts. The idea behind it would be that everybody else accepted new contracts when Bischoff and Fusient purchased the company, but the AOL Time Warner guys, with their bloated contracts (I'll up them all to a set, high rate of 200,000 or so), have yet to do so, and it's in your hands to decide who you'll want to fork over the big bucks for.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar

I've taken care of everything suggested so far, including the errors with people speaking. I've also done a fair amount of work on the staff (announcers and owners, especially). I'm still doing some Other Workers stats adjustments, and I'll probably be going over the WWF roster (I put a lot more work into WCW previously, hence small errors like Val Venis being American) soon enough, including some age adjustments. WCW could probably use some age adjustments as well.

Expect a major release some time within the next week. Any time from tonight through Friday, depending on when I've done everything I can think of for now.

And TOG, I'm all for adding Wildside if you're willing to help out (again). I'll get a matching logo/banner, but I wasn't into the scene then so I won't be much help. You have no idea how much I appreciate all this.

EDIT - What do you think about, in regards to WCW's contracts, leaving them all written with the exception of the guys who are on the expensive AOL Time Warner contracts? Off the top of my head (I need to research it), that would let guys like Nash, Goldberg, Buff, Lex, Sting, etc have open contracts. The idea behind it would be that everybody else accepted new contracts when Bischoff and Fusient purchased the company, but the AOL Time Warner guys, with their bloated contracts (I'll up them all to a set, high rate of 200,000 or so), have yet to do so, and it's in your hands to decide who you'll want to fork over the big bucks for.

Edited by That One Guy

Everything suggested since my last post has been dealt with. I've also gotten a logo for Wildside and put it on the same background as the rest of my logos. I'll release a "2001 logos pack" with my next update, most likely.

I'm changing some things around (stats, mostly) myself as well. The next update should prove far superior to the last one.

Everything suggested since my last post has been dealt with. I've also gotten a logo for Wildside and put it on the same background as the rest of my logos. I'll release a "2001 logos pack" with my next update, most likely.

I'm changing some things around (stats, mostly) myself as well. The next update should prove far superior to the last one.

I took a look at the Superstar Looks. I'm thinking I cut the number in half. Some of those were just ridiculous. I'm fairly certain the Midnight Express should be nowhere near the Superstar Look.

I'm uploading the latest version of the scenario (v3) right now. It'll be edited into the first post in the thread in a second. Consider NWA Wildside a Beta version of the promotion, for now, as it's nowhere near complete.

Since there are only three pictures I've changed (to my recollection), I'm just going to upload them here:

4cut36q.jpg

^Save as Kid_Kash2.jpg.

47b9h1u.jpg

^Save as Big_Show2.jpg.

2zxp36g.jpg

^Save as logo_NWA-W.jpg, in the Logos directory.

Just a suggestion, but how about adding UPW to the update? In case you're interested, the stats should be, imo:

Full Name: Ultimate Pro Wrestling

Short Name: UPW

Size: Regional

Based In: America

Public Image: 15-20

Risk: 65-70%

Production: 30-35%

Advertising and merchandise: 20%

School: UPW Academy- Good Quality

Roster:Christopher Daniels, Andy Van Dam, Prodigy, Mike Modest, Jake Damien, Nova, Mikey Henderson, Frankie Kazarian, Smelly,Mike Bell, Miss Delicious, Sadyst, Nurse Cassie, Looney Lane, Savvy, Rio Storm, The Power Twins, Funky Billy Kim, Super Cute JC Scott, D-Von “PHAT” Willis, Blazin’ Benny Chong, Eric “PHAT” Matlock, Big Schwag, Scotty Saber, El Jefe, Scrap Iron Adam Pearce, Samoa Joe, Shane Ballard, Cheerleader Melissa, Bad Boy Basil, Shannon Ballard,Ricky Reyes,Rocky Romero, Horshu, Donovan Morgan, Roland Alexander, DrZan, Damien Steele, Josh Wilcox, Keiji Sakoda, Super Dragon, Denfield Gomes, Evan Marriott, Navajo Warrior, Outlaw Marshall Knox, Native Blood, Outlaw Mike Knox, Big Jon Heidenreich, Mr. Hoshikawa, Al Katrazz, Nathan Jones, Paul Bearer, Sean O’Haire, Chuck Palumbo, Chavo Guererro, Jr., Shinya Hashimoto, Shooter Tony Jones

Roster accurate as of May 30, 2001, so it's about the right time. I'm not sure if all the guys are in there, but stats shouldnt be amajor problem.

Owner: Rick Bassman

Staff: Play-by-Play Commentator Doc Marllee, Referee Rick Knox, Play-by-Play Announcer Todd Keneley, Ring Announcer Jon Ian, Referee/Booker Marty Valenza

Awesome update so far!

I've done some research and found the champions for the ones that are listed as Vacant

XPW KOTDM: The Messiah

CZW World: John Zandig

CZW Tag Team: H8 Club (Justice Pain and Wifebeater)

CZW Jr. Heavyweight: Men's Teioh (Needs To Be Added To CZW)

CZW Iron Man: Lobo

Just a suggestion, but how about adding UPW to the update? In case you're interested, the stats should be, imo:

Full Name: Ultimate Pro Wrestling

Short Name: UPW

Size: Regional

Public Image: 15-20

Risk: 65-70%

Production: 30-35%

Advertising and merchandise: 20%

School: UPW Academy- Good Quality

Roster:Christopher Daniels, Andy Van Dam, Prodigy, Mike Modest, Jake Damien, Nova, Mikey Henderson, Frankie Kazarian, Smelly,Mike Bell, Miss Delicious, Sadyst, Nurse Cassie, Looney Lane, Savvy, Rio Storm, The Power Twins, Funky Billy Kim, Super Cute JC Scott, D-Von “PHAT” Willis, Blazin’ Benny Chong, Eric “PHAT” Matlock, Big Schwag, Scotty Saber, El Jefe, Scrap Iron Adam Pearce, Samoa Joe, Shane Ballard, Cheerleader Melissa, Bad Boy Basil, Shannon Ballard,Ricky Reyes,Rocky Romero, Horshu, Donovan Morgan, Roland Alexander, DrZan, Damien Steele, Josh Wilcox, Keiji Sakoda, Super Dragon, Denfield Gomes, Evan Marriott, Navajo Warrior, Outlaw Marshall Knox, Native Blood, Outlaw Mike Knox, Big Jon Heidenreich, Mr. Hoshikawa, Al Katrazz, Nathan Jones, Paul Bearer, Sean O’Haire, Chuck Palumbo, Chavo Guererro, Jr., Shinya Hashimoto, Shooter Tony Jones

Roster accurate as of May 30, 2001, so it's about the right time. I'm not sure if all the guys are in there, but stats shouldnt be amajor problem.

Owner: Rick Bassman

Staff: Play-by-Play Commentator Doc Marllee, Referee Rick Knox, Play-by-Play Announcer Todd Keneley, Ring Announcer Jon Ian, Referee/Booker Marty Valenza

The George Juniour Heavyweight should be renamed to Georgia and heres a list of 2001 champions..

J.C. Dazz 01/03/24 Cornelia, GA

Jimmy Rave 01/04/21 Cornelia, GA

* Defeats Dazz and Caprice Coleman in a 3-way match.

J.C. Dazz [2] 01/09/29 Atlanta, GA

* Title held up after a match against A. J. Styles on 01/10/06 in Cornelia, GA.

Jimmy Rave [2] 01/10/19 Cornelia, GA

* Defeats Dazz, A.J. Styles, and Jason Cross.

Jeremy Lopez 01/11/03 Cornelia, GA

Id say Jimmy Rave would make a good choice but hes not in the game.

----

XPW:

TV Title:

Kid Kaos was the first champion in August of 01 and held it until 2003 when Sean Waltman won it so hes the only choice for that title.

World:

Messiah and Johnny Webb both held the title I believe someone mentioned Messiah for Deathmatch so I suppose Johnny Webb for the World.

Edited by jerifan2004

The George Juniour Heavyweight should be renamed to Georgia and heres a list of 2001 champions..

J.C. Dazz 01/03/24 Cornelia, GA

Jimmy Rave 01/04/21 Cornelia, GA

* Defeats Dazz and Caprice Coleman in a 3-way match.

J.C. Dazz [2] 01/09/29 Atlanta, GA

* Title held up after a match against A. J. Styles on 01/10/06 in Cornelia, GA.

Jimmy Rave [2] 01/10/19 Cornelia, GA

* Defeats Dazz, A.J. Styles, and Jason Cross.

Jeremy Lopez 01/11/03 Cornelia, GA

Id say Jimmy Rave would make a good choice but hes not in the game.

----

XPW:

TV Title:

Kid Kaos was the first champion in August of 01 and held it until 2003 when Sean Waltman won it so hes the only choice for that title.

World:

Messiah and Johnny Webb both held the title I believe someone mentioned Messiah for Deathmatch so I suppose Johnny Webb for the World.

Edited by That One Guy

In the interest of getting more promotions in the update, here are my stats for IWA Mid South circa April 2001:

Full Name: IWA Mid South

Short Name: IWA-MS

Size: Small

PI: 85-90%

Risk: 90%

Production: 15-20%

Advertising and Merch: 10%

Roster: Hy-Zaya, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, CM Punk, Tracy Smothers, Ian Rotten, Axl Rotten, 2 Tuff Tony, Mad Man Pondo, Necro Butcher, Ace Steel, Corporal Robinson, Cash Flow, Mitch Page, Rollin Hard, Adam Gooch, American Kickboxer, Mark Wolf, Trent Baker, BJ Whitmer, Chip Fairway, Jamie Dundee, Bad Boy Hido, The Sandman, Blaze

Champions: IWA Heavyweight - Mitch Page

IWA Light Heavyweight: Hy-Zaya

Owner: Ian Rotten

Staff: Jim Fannin (Announcer)

If you need any help with stats for some of the guys, ask me and I'll round them up.

Edited by Matt Smith

For anyone interested, here's JAPW:

Full Name: Jersey All Pro Wrestling

Short Name: JAPW

Size: Small

PI: 75-80%

Risk: 70%

Production: 20%

Advertising and Merch: 10-15%

School: JAPW Wrestling School

Quality: Poor

Roster: Mase, Buff-E, Elax, Dixie, Izzy, Mafia, Monsta Mack, Mike Quackenbush, Don Montoya, Papadon, Homicide, Low Ki, Jay Briscoe, Mark Briscoe, Prince Nana, Papadon, Molsonn, Wenzel, Lee Great, Tommy Suede, Ric Blade, Nick Berk, Trent Acid, Justice Pain, Rockin' Rebel, Julius Smokes, Xavier

Owner: Fat Frank Iadevaia

Staff: Sean Hanson (Referee), Mark Clemson (Announcer), Brad Trechak (Announcer), The Bald Guy (Announcer)

Again, if any stat help is needed, PM me or something and I'll get them for you.

I'm adding both promotions now. UPW as well. Which'll bring us up to 8 promotions overall, I think. Which is, all things considered, amazing.

I haven't done a lot of work in the last few days (as is life), but I'm hoping to catch up the slack tonight. (Y)

EDIT - I'm wanting to edit tag teams soon (I've noticed that a lot of the EXP numbers are WAY bloated), so if anybody has any suggestions for teams that aren't in/are inaccurate/need changed for whatever reason, feel free to throw them out there.

EDIT 2 - It should be noted that card positions and whatnot will be mostly random/going on basic logic for the indy feds, as I didn't follow the scene. If anybody wants to fix them later on, I'm all for it, but for now, let's just get them in the game.

Edited by The Rated-R Superstar