Bowling Soup has done it again!

GhostMachine

I use Launch to watch videos and listen to songs, and they've got a live performance of Bowling For Soup doing a cover of London Bridge, and despite it being a shit song to begin with, their version is actually pretty good.

*edit: found it on Youtube:

(Incidentally, Big and Rich have a pretty good cover of Madonna's Like A Virgin on Launch; haven't checked Youtube for it)

Edited by GhostMachine

OH SNAP!

I don't listen to enough cover versions, this BFS cover makes me want to listen to more covers right now

I didn't realise that BFS were still around. I loved the song with the 'moped' line, good shit back in the school days.
Edited by Corizzle

OH SNAP!

I don't listen to enough cover versions, this BFS cover makes me want to listen to more covers right now

I didn't realise that BFS were still around. I loved the song with the 'moped' line, good shit back in the school days.

Are you maybe thinking of Bloodhound Gang and the song Mope?