Mdickies Wrestling Encore

Docpepper

Guest muddatrucker

I'm losing because I can't work out any of the controls, I can only go one move through the grapple, and one move on each body part when the opponent is down, I can't even pin, instead I just get bored and forfeit, then beat the fuck into them with a dagger.

I have one try left, I'll try and work out the controls before I attempt it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I advise you all to get a Saitek Rumble Force USB controller, it makes the game a hell of alot funner.

I downloaded the TWC patch and have thus started a new career. I used the guy named Kraven, and made him into a goth type character. After about 4 weeks, I got signed by Smackdown!, and thus of course got my name changed to Powder Puff (I guess it fits as he has white facepaint). Doing well though.

I'mma wait for TWC3 to come out to change what I am doing, I'm 100 matches into my career right now... trying to take all the World title as I've only done it at CMLL and FO so far. I once considered a diary with an MDickie game until I realized that the storylines never run together and it would just look like a clusterfucking of booking. Booking Encore would be a possibility though, I guess.

If you don't want to install twc yet I suggest installing the body upgrade. Basically it changes the body model so it has ears and gives some updated weapons including thumbtacks ;)

I've also been thinking of doing a diary but I dunno yet ;) I'm gonna start a new career soon though

My account was finally approved and you won't believe what I found!Along with TWC mods The Main Event Mod is really recommended!

Though still in development the modder made a WWE Demo(CLICK HERE) which includes only the WWE superstars and the rest are the default wrestlers.

Here are some screenshots!:

Box Art

maineventboxart.png

Feds Said To Be Included

fedsfinalss.png

And My Favourite The Belts!

belts.png

I'll give you the link to the completed version once its finished!

Edited by Killagy

that mod has been canceled I think. I started a new career with a guy I created called "King Of Chaos" Droyd. He's a being from the future who was sent back int time by Paul Heyman's son. His mission is to get a spot in the WWE and destroy the company from the inside. Spent a few weeks in the powerplant. Paul London(taken over Smackdown) wants me to sign a contract for 30 weeks. I agree to it as long as I get some healthcare coverage. So far I'm undefeated. Fought Orton for the IC title. won it. after the match I tried to do a ssp onto Orton who was on the outside. I botched it and get injured. It was only minor but it kept me out of action for a few weeks and I was stripped of the title.

I came back and London asked me if he should fire Tatanka or keep him. I chose to fire him. next week London asks me to take a paycut. I refuse and backstage Angle tells me I should do a Shoot Promo before my match. I basically rip into smackdown and etc. I win that match against Lashley. Next week I get word that London has decided to change my attire. I come out wearing friggin pink and yellow type pants.

I beat Cm Punk and injure him with a boston crap. Next week London wants me to take another paycut. I refuse and he's pissed and refuses to let me wrestle.

Two weeks later I face him in a match and beat the ever loving shit out of him. Tried to injure him but no luck. So far this is the best career I've had.

I finally got signed to the WWF after my 106th match and nearly second year in wrestling. I'm now making $11,160 a match and am currently the WWF Inter champion.. although I don't want to be because I find it harder to get to the World title that way. I won it in a glitchy way too, at a tribute show for D'Lo Brown I was in a battle royale and the Inter champion from another federation was in it, I won and I won the title from the WWF Inter champion and the other guy "re-won" his.

WWF / WCW / ECW 98' Pack

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAIN FILES - For user who DID NOT INSTALL MDICKIE'S EAR / THUMBTACKS PATCH

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=AEHVSX3I

MUSIC PT 1

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=NG8URFOT

MUSIC PT 2

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=Y5M9TG18

MUSIC PT 3

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=F3L2DEIF

MUSIC PT 4

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=N9869ED2

MUSIC PT 5

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=CS0YBQ4F

Don't know if the ECW mod ya put up earlier was the same but

ECW Living Dangerously - Nips ECW Mod

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ecwld4td.gif

http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=229PUWR7 - Megaupload

Apparently it works with both Wrestling Encore and Booking Encore

Roster, complete with moves and stats

Al Snow

Balls Mahoney

Bam Bam Bigelow

Bill Alfonso

Blue Meanie

Bubba Ray Dudley

Cactus Jack

Chris Benoit

Chris Jericho

CW Anderson

Dean Malenko

D-Von Dudley

Eddie Guerrero

Jerry Lynn

John Kronus

Justin Credible

Kid Ka$h

Lance Storm

Mike Awesome

Mikey Whipwreck

New Jack

Nova

Paul Heyman

Perry Saturn

Psicosis

Raven

Rhino

Rob Van Dam

Sabu

Sandman

Shane Douglas

Spike Dudley

Steve Corino

Stevie Richards

Super Crazy

Tazz

Terry Funk

Tommy Dreamer

Too Cold Scorpio

Yoshiro Tajiri

EXTRAS

Amish Roadkill

Axl Rotten

Chris Candido

Danny Doring

Juventud Guerrera

Masato Tanaka

Steve Corino

ECW on TNN Apron

ECW Living Dangerously PPV Apron

Hardcore Homecoming Tribute PPV Apron

All ECW Theme Songs used by each individual wrestler

All new 3D ECW Style crowd

All new in-match interface

ECW Title

ECW TV Title

ECW Tag Title

ECW Logo on Announcers table

ECW Style Chair

Edited by Killagy

After 69 weeks, and winning 83% of my matches, my career is over.

At about 66 weeks, I got into a backstage brawl with Melina of all people, and paralysed myself while giving her The Stroke through a table. At the time, I was also on a mission to get 66 in toughness or else I'd be fired from the powerplant. All my stats went down to 30 so I had no chance to regain them in time, and then on the 69th week, G-Mack (Powerplant owner in that game) told me that he couldn't do anything else for my career and that it was over.

Came out with $39,850 to end the career though. Not a bad game, I enjoyed it. Time to start a new one.

After 69 weeks, and winning 83% of my matches, my career is over.

At about 66 weeks, I got into a backstage brawl with Melina of all people, and paralysed myself while giving her The Stroke through a table. At the time, I was also on a mission to get 66 in toughness or else I'd be fired from the powerplant. All my stats went down to 30 so I had no chance to regain them in time, and then on the 69th week, G-Mack (Powerplant owner in that game) told me that he couldn't do anything else for my career and that it was over.

Came out with $39,850 to end the career though. Not a bad game, I enjoyed it. Time to start a new one.