What If...?

TMM

Guest Makegamesnotwar

Cash+Jett= Common Currency= Amazing tag team. I've used them in my EWR games before and they work excellently together along with just being talented in the first place. Thanks for responding to my constant posts. I just can't get enough of this diary. Wait- another post? Wow, you're dishing out the goods on a quick basis. I like that. As I read over this one-

Good to know that the wrestlers aren't just sitting around. I don't know if you should use the word "fame" from being in Tough Enough. More like D-lister. No, F-lister. If Kathy Griffin is on the D-list than Josh Matthews is on the F-list. Maven isn't even that famous, let alone the other winners. Then again, I'm just nitpicking about what people define as "fame" today. Though Josh Matthews might be a good addition, bring him in with another of the tough enough kids to use as a tag team.

WCW starting up... now I'm getting psyched. Definitely need TV of course if you want to stay anywhere near what the roster seems to fit. Nice to see some lightbulb moments going on with the NWA:Florida deal and the interweb release. I'd sure pay if the WWE ended up using WCW that way instead of killing it dead. I like the comments about the lack of the expected snide and sarcastic remarks. I'm sure they'll be in full force once this heats up.

Oh, I diss Kronik and then Brian Adams gets hurt. Sorry virtual Brian Adams.

We're getting closer to the first card. This is the best EWR diary that I've read that didn't have a card for 3(+?) pages. Then again, it's one of the best EWR diaries I've read. Good luck.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have to much to add besides that this diary is still total awesomeness. I like the roster. As I was reading I almost thought that the idea Bischoff was going to have is that they would do weekly ppv's but your idea is nice aswell. I may not be a regular poster around EWB but you know something is good when I actually keep reading a diary after the 1st 3 pages because usually I get bored with it by then. I just dig your writing style and I love the backstage stuff which intrigues me more than the cards will. Not trying to say that I won't like the cards because they will be good, I just love the drama and storylines more than the the actuall wrestling bit of things. This is inspring me to start my own 2001 diary which is what I was thiking about doing even before your diary started. If I do start one in the future I won't steal your ideas except maybe your concept of the 3 owners and certain wrestlers not signing, if you didn't mind.

Hey feel free. I don't mind at all. Szumi's WCW diary used some of my ideas as well. It's nice to be inspirational :shifty:

In regards to the NWA: Florida shows I was talking about, I'm gonna do like fan write-ups. The sorta thing you see on wrestling websites when a fan has been to a show and sends in the results and stuff. That'd be just for that, and they'd only be a few of them, so I'm just giving people a heads up.

Guest Makegamesnotwar

As far as the NWA: Florida shows, very good idea. Fan write ups, full descriptions, whatever. The equation stays the same- more of this diary= more entertainment. I've never been good with math but even I can figure that one out. Awaiting the NWA:Florida shows. Good luck.

WCW SIGN FORMER FOOTBALLER MONTY BROWN

Thursday April 19th 2001

WCW have signed former footballer Monty Brown to a development contract. Brown is a former NFL linebacker for both the Buffalo Bills and the New England Patriots. Brown was trained by former WWF and UFC star Dan “The Beast” Severn and former ECW wrestler Sabu.

Monty Brown hasn’t even had first match yet, but Eric Bischoff in particular sees Monty Brown as the “new millennium’s Goldberg”. With Goldberg apparently gone from the company, WCW may rush Brown through development in an effort to recreate the aura and popularity of Goldberg in the late 90’s. However, Monty Brown is said to have much better mic skills than Goldberg ever did.

Brown is expected to spend at least the next few months at the Power Plant, working under Dwayne Bruce and Paul Orndorff until he’s called up to the main roster.

FCW/WCW SHOW RESULTS

Wednesday April 25th 2001

FCW held a show in Tampa, Florida last night and the fans in attendance were treated to quite a surprise when a number of WCW stars showed up unannounced! The following was sent in by a fan in attendance.

FCW Live Event

The show opened with Joe Price walked out…followed by WCW owner Eric Bischoff! We were so shocked that Bischoff was here, I mean we read they might send a few guys to work some shows, but still. The two announced that every match tonight would be a title match. They said the FCW Heavyweight and Tag Team titles would be on the line, as well as the WCW Tag Team, Cruiserweight Tag Team and Cruiserweight titles!

Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire defeated the Boogie Knights (Disqo and Alex Wright) as well as two NWA: Florida tag teams the Shane Twins and the Jablonski Brothers in a WCW Tag Team title match when O’Haire pinned Chet Jablonski after a Seanton Bomb. Decent match, probably not the best choice for an opener, but it got it out of the way, worst match of the night, but a good pop for the champs.

Scoot Andrews defeated Buck Quartermaine to win the FCW Heavyweight title match in a match that had Hugh Morrus as the quest referee. Second best match of the night, which was surprising considering the WCW talent here tonight. Wouldn’t surprise me to see one of these guys given a shot with WCW down the line.

Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman defended the WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team titles against the Jung Dragons and former ECW tag team Christian York and Joey Matthews when Kidman pinned Kaz after a BK Bomb. Great match here, probably even better than the FCW title match.

The Hot Shots defended the FCW Tag Team titles against Mike Modest and Christopher Daniels in another great match. Modest and Daniels looked awesome, and O’Reilly and Stevens are a good team.

Lance Storm defeated Jason Jett via submission when he made him tap out to the Straight Shooter in another great match.

Spanky defeated Johnny Swinger in another all FCW match when Spanky hit the Sliced Bread #2.

In the main event, Shane Helms defended the WCW Cruiserweight title against Chavo Guerrero Jr. in the longest match of the night at nearly 20 minutes. Another great match, and Helms won with the Vertebreaker. Both got a big round of applause from us.

That was the end of the show, and I’ve gotta say it was one of the best shows I’ve been to in a long time. Almost every match was great (except the WCW Tag Team title match, but it was pretty good) and it’d be great if this is the direction WCW tries to go in the future.

Biggest Pops

Rey Mysterio Jr. and Billy Kidman

Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire (probably coz they were the first wrestlers out)

Eric Bischoff (everyone was shocked when he came out, but they cheered like crazy tho)

Shane Helms

Lance Storm (we appreciate great wrestlers here)

Biggest Heat

Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Scoot Andrews

The Boogie Knights

The Hot Shots

Spanky

Yeah, I renamed NWA: Florida to Florida Championship Wrestling. Sounds nicer (Y)

Edited by TMM

Great introduction to this diary, probably one of the best I've read. Really good explanations for everything that is going on, and a good realism factor to it by not just keeping the talented stars, and instead retaining guys such as the Harris Bros and Alan Funk.

It'll be good to see the likes of Lance Storm and Shane Helms get the big pushes they would have had coming, and also what may have happened to personal favourites such as Hugh Morrus and Shannon Moore. And of course the backstage portions of the story and disruption from the likes of Bagwell and Scott Steiner.

Looking forward to seeing more of this and the return of WCW to TV.

ENOUGH

Friday May 4th 2001

Ric Flair, Sting and Eric Bischoff had all agreed that it’d be easier to let Bischoff handle trying to get a TV deal alone due to his number of contacts in the industry. At this time, Flair and Sting worked on some bookings for the wrestlers, as well as throwing out ideas for what to do once they were back on TV.

The trio had another argument during the week about bringing someone in. Someone disagreed, someone got annoyed and an argument erupted. They all knew it’d be like this, but it was getting a bit repetitive for them all. Flair and Bischoff had actually tried to bite their tongues a lot of the time, but they just couldn’t help taking snide little shots at each other…and it was starting to piss Sting off. He knew Flair and Bischoff didn’t particularly like each other, but he didn’t expect it to be this bad.

Sting wasn’t one to hold back what he wanted to say, but he thought that if he gave Bischoff and Flair some time to get this animosity out of their systems before they realised they would have to learn work together for WCW to last and thrive, but it seemed that their pig-headedness wasn’t going away anytime soon. In fact, it seemed as though they were getting worst. They bought WCW over a month ago, and Sting had been sitting back for that time and decided that enough was enough.

The trio had been discussing what to do about a TV deal, and one thing led to another, and somehow, someway, Flair and Bischoff were trading sarcastic tones and looks. Sting stood up and Bischoff and Flair suddenly turned their attentions to Sting.

Sting: Ok I’ve had enough!

Flair: Steve? Enough of what?

Sting: Enough of you two. Snide comments, talking through gritted teeth, sarcastic tones, why? This will never work if you two don’t agree to get along. I don’t care if you hate each other, but this isn’t just a problem between a wrestler and a booker, this is problem between two men who are responsible for over seventy peoples livelihood, and the two of you are squabbling over silly things. “Forgive us the wrongs that we have done, as we forgive the wrongs others have done us,” it’s from the bible; perhaps you two should look it up.

And with that Sting walked out and slammed the door shut. He headed to the door and had opened the door to his car, but wasn’t able to get in as he was stopped by both Ric Flair and Eric Bischoff.

Bischoff: What is going on Steve?

Sting: I’ve already explained, and if you can’t work it out for yourself, then I’m gone.

Sting got into his car, shut the door and drove away, leaving both Flair and Bischoff standing there in the parking lot.

Bischoff: Do you think he’s serious?

Flair snorted.

Flair: Hmph, maybe…

Bischoff: Maybe…

Flair: Maybe he’s right. We own WCW now, maybe we should try…

They both knew what Flair was going to say, so he didn’t need to say it. There was an uncomfortable silence, and then both men walked back to the office without saying another word. They continued discussing ideas in a civil manner, but didn’t see Sting for several days.

FCW/WCW SHOW RESULTS

Monday May 7th 2001

FCW held another show in Florida last night, and for the second week running it was headlined by a WCW match, and included several WCW stars as well as a couple of debuts for FCW.

FCW Live Event

The Hot Shots defended the FCW Tag Team titles against WCW’s Air Raid in a decent match. Air Raid wore FCW t-shirts to the ring, and apparently they’ve been moved to FCW for the foreseeable future. Well, that’s what I read somewhere.

Chet Jablonski defeated former FCW champion Buck Quartermain when Dean distracted the referee for Chet to low blow Quartermain and roll him up for the win.

Matt Bentley and Johnny Swinger defeated the Shane Twins in another decent match when Bentley managed to get a lucky roll-up on one of the Shane Twins.

James Storm defeated Chris Harris in the match of the night when he caught Harris with a super kick when Harris came off the top rope. We all chanted “Please come back” at the two…and this was their debut in FCW!

Scoot Andrews defended the FCW Heavyweight title against Spanky and WCW’s Jamie Knoble in yet another very good match on the card. Scoot was way over here, and could be a good FCW champion.

There was a brief intermission where former footballer and newly signed WCW superstar Monty Brown was introduced to the fans. WCW’s Reno came out during this and wanted Brown to get in the ring with him. Some fans were actually chanting for Brown here, who got in the ring with Reno, who proceeded to run him down and insult him before telling him he has no right being here. Reno got in Monty Brown’s face, and Monty punched him! The place went a bit nuts for that, but then Monty took him out with a stiff looking running shoulder block that sent Reno crashing out of the ring! Monty looked overjoyed to be in a ring.

Bryan Clarke destroyed both Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias…for the fun of it I guess. Clarke without Brian Adams is a bit shit I think, and I hope they don’t let him do many matches on his own.

Chuck Palumbo and Sean O’Haire reunited with former Natural Born Thrillers partners Mike Sanders, Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak to face the Harris Brothers, the Mamalukes and Dean Jablonksi. Big old crazy match, which was kinda fun for seeing the NBT’s back for one night only, and Stasiak finished Johnny The Bull off with a Perfect Plex.

Shane Helms headlined another FCW show and put the Cruiserweight title up for grabs again, but this time it was against Rey Mysterio Jr! We went frickin mad for Rey Rey, and they had an awesome match that went about 20 minutes. Helms won after nailing the Vertebreaker.

Another great show from both FCW and WCW, and I hope they keep doing these because they’re a lot of fun.

MOORE INJURED

Thursday May 10th 2001

Shannon Moore suffered a severely torn calf muscle while wrestling on Tuesday night while working an NWA: Wildside show. It’s unknown as to the extent of the injury, but don’t expect to see Moore until next year at the earliest.

Shannon Moore is the second WCW star to be injured after Bryan Adams while working outside of the company. There are rumours that WCW management are considering telling the wrestlers to just sit at home until WCW get a TV deal.

Not too much to add this time. I'm curious to see what's going to happen with Sting, I hope you have Sting give Ric and Bishoff a real scare that make them think he's actually going to leave if they can't fix their problems. If you don't have any ideas on what to do with Clarke, maybe either fire him or give him a singles push. I remeber him loooking like somoene who would kick your ass and enjoy it so maybe it would work. You could have Clarke get in Monty's face about something and have them feud. Thanks for the diary update, keep it up.

Edited by pokerfreak

Not too much to add this time. I'm curious to see what's going to happen with Sting, I hope you have Sting give Ric and Bishoff a real scare that make them think he's actually going to leave if they can't fix their problems. If you don't have any ideas on what to do with Clarke, maybe either fire him or give him a singles push. I remeber him loooking like somoene who would kick your ass and enjoy it so maybe it would work. You could have Clarke get in Monty's face about something and have them feud. Thanks for the diary update, keep it up.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm gonna be doing the updates further a part (date wise in game) so I can get to where I am in my actual game so I can get a start, so you'll notice each dated update to be about a weekish apart. From now on.

I'm off work today, so I'm gonna try and get in a few updates today.

STING’S OFFER

Monday May 14th 2001

Sting hadn’t spoken to either Ric Flair or Eric Bischoff for ten days, and he had spent that time thinking about things, as well as letting both men sweat it out. Over ten days, Sting had time to think about the decision they made nearly two months ago; to buy WCW. It gave him time to realise how bad an idea it was. None of them thought it through, they just agreed and went about working on buying the company. However, these past few weeks showed at least Sting that the Bischoff and Flair couldn’t work together without a middleman, and Sting was sick of being the middleman. If he was this sick of it after a few weeks, how would he feel after a few YEARS?

Sting had realistically been thinking of walking away and retiring and letting Bischoff and Flair attempt to run the company by themselves. But Flair and Sting were good friends, and he couldn’t do that to Ric…could he? He was furious with himself for thinking of dropping Ric in the mud like that.

For the past ten days, Sting had been looking for guidance, for a sign, but nothing came. He was still as torn as he started out; until today.

Sting had just come back from the gym and dumped his bags in the hall as the phone rang. Sting picked it up and was amazed to find out who was on the other end.

???: Steve?

Sting: Ross? Jim? What the…how are you?

JR: I’m good Steve, I’m good, how are you?

Sting: Not bad, just been at the gym. What you calling for Jim?

JR: Oh you know, just felt like catching up on old times.

Sting: You’re a terrible liar you know.

JR: Haha, very true Steve…

Sting: So what’s the occasion?

JR: Well, I heard you bought WCW. Congratulations on that by the way.

Sting: Thanks…

JR: Well, I also understand you walked out a little while back…

Sting had a feeling he knew where this was going.

JR: …and I figured that I’d give you a call…and see if you were interested in a job.

There it was. He saw it coming, but Sting was still a bit surprised. Sting was the biggest name in WCW’s history to never jump to or from the WWF and that wasn’t an ego thing, it was a fact. Sting was very proud of that fact. He was a big name and he knew that. Even now, after being in the business over 15 years, maybe past his prime, he was a big name. The WWF still saw him that way.

Sting: A…uh, job?

JR: Yeah, we want you to come to work for the WWF as an active wrestler.

Sting: Well…well Jim, I’m flattered obviously but…but I’ve just made a huge career decision, I can’t just…just drop it.

JR: I understand Steve, and quite frankly, if I were you I’d turn this offer down.

Ok now Sting didn’t expect this one. JR just offered him a job…and now he’s telling him not to take it?

Sting: Wait…what?

JR: Look Steve, don’t get me wrong, I’d love to see you in a WWF ring, work with guys like Triple H, Jericho, Benoit, you’d be a huge name in the WWF, and without a doubt you’d be at the top. My order came from the top, from Vince McMahon to offer you a job, but the thing is, I want you to succeed with WCW. A lot of people in the WWF see WCW as a joke. The last few years have been, quite frankly crap. Benoit and the guys leaving last years show that as much as anything.

Sting could barely believe what he was hearing, especially from someone who works, who HIRES for the competition telling him NOT to sign.

Sting: Um…Jim, I’m a bit confused here.

JR: Obviously Vince wanted to buy WCW, and him not getting the company has pissed him off. But a lot of people see it as a good thing as it will create some competition. “The Monday Night Wars” all over again Steve, which is why I’m telling you to turn this offer down.

Sting and JR spoke for a good hour or so until the finally finished, and JR hung up. Sting couldn’t believe that a WWF employee told him not to go to the WWF. JR explained that he knew it seemed odd, but it was the right choice, and Sting knew it’d be good for the industry to get his head down and sort out Flair and Bischoff’s problems.

Sting decided to go back to work tomorrow, be the middle man, live with it, try and sort Flair and Bischoff’s problems out. Sting was looking for a sign, he may have just got it.

Did I just do a religion themed chapter? Good god I feel odd. No I am not religious, but I thought this'd be fun. :P

I'm not really digging this latest update, not that you wrote it bad or anything but just for the fact that I don't for one second think that JR would ever tell someone especiallly Sting to not take the job, even if he did think it was best to have competition.

I'm not really digging this latest update, not that you wrote it bad or anything but just for the fact that I don't for one second think that JR would ever tell someone especiallly Sting to not take the job, even if he did think it was best to have competition.

Yeah I know. I thought of a couple of ways of going with it, but this was the one that I chose. The way I wanted it to read was JR wasn't offering him the job so much as Vince told JR to offer it to him. JR expected Sting to say no anyway and, yeah came across a bit dodgy, but it's all storyline development. I'm just using it as a way of getting Sting back into the trio and explain why he might all of a sudden put up with their childish squabling. Anyway, God sent him the mesage...blame God! ^_^

STING’S RETURN

Tuesday May 15th 2001

Eric Bischoff and Ric Flair were discussing TV deals, or the lack thereof anyway, when Sting walked into the room. Both were a bit surprised to see him, but were glad nonetheless.

Flair and Bischoff had managed to be somewhat civilized with each other in Sting’s absence, but barely anything had gotten done. All that had really happened since Sting walked out that day was they had managed to put on a few FCW/WCW shows, and sign a sponsorship deal with Marvel Comics to produce several comics based on WCW wrestlers. A good deal for the company, and step in the right direction, but that was about it. There had been no news on the TV deal they were after, and nothing else. As civilized as they were trying to be, they still couldn’t agree on many things.

Sting explained where he had been, and that he’d spent the time thinking about a lot of things. He told them that he spoke to Jim Ross, which surprised both Flair and Bischoff for obvious reasons. They wanted to know what about, and Sting explained their strange telephone conversation. Bischoff didn’t buy it for a second, and thought Ross was up to something, but neither Sting nor Flair agreed. It didn’t make sense for Ross to offer him a job then tell him to refuse it, but both Flair and Sting explained that Ross was a good guy, and he as well as anyone knows what’s good for the business. Bischoff reluctantly accepted it, but he still didn’t but it.

Sting then told them why Ross told him to turn it down; to control both Flair and Bischoff. Flair and Bischoff didn’t bother to pretend not to know what Sting meant, and they both sat there looking slightly embarrassed. Sting went over what needed to happen for the deal to work, and Bischoff and Flair seemed to be taking it all in.

At the end of it all, Flair and Bischoff shook hands again, but this time they meant it. They all wanted WCW to work, and the handshake between Flair and Bischoff proved to Sting that they were both sincere about that. Perhaps, after all Flair and Bischoff could actually work together, and WCW could get off it’s feet…and get on TV.

FCW/WCW SHOW RESULTS

Monday May 21st 2001

After a week’s absence, WCW returned to FCW again. WCW workers were pulled from all independent shows for a while because of the injuries both Bryan Adams and Shannon Moore received while working them.

FCW Live Event

Joe Price came to the ring and announced that Monty Brown would wrestle his first ever match tonight against Reno in a match requested by Reno.

Chris Harris and Cassidy O’Reilly defeated James Storm and Jason Jett with a swinging powerslam.

Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak defeated the Mamalukes in a fun match when Jindrak pinned Vito with a super kick.

Matt Bentley defeated Todd Shane with an elbow drop off the top rope. Both Johnny Swinger and Mike Shane were at ringside, and the Shane Twins attacked Swinger and Bentley after the match.

Mike Awesome demolished Evan Karagias. Karagias has just no future it seems at the moment without Shannon Moore.

Scoot Andrews defeated Dean Jablonski with the FCW title on the line. Scoot defended the title against Chet last week, and his brother got a shot this week. Dean tapped out to a figure four.

Monty Brown defeated Reno in the main event after hitting that running shoulder block that he laid Reno out with two weeks ago. The match itself was pretty poor, but we were happy to see Monty Brown in the ring in his debut match, especially if the rumours about his future are true.

Everyone thought the show was over, but just as several people got up to leave we were fucking stunned when Ric Flair came out! Everyone came back to their seats and cheered like nuts! Flair talked about how great it is to be here, and then said he’s issuing an open challenge to ANYONE in the back…so fricking STING came out!!! The place erupted and the two had a great match as usual. The finish was just like Night of Champions, and the two hugged after the match.

Wicked show, and I’m still buzzing that I got to see Ric Flair and Sting live!

For the time being there won’t be many more backstage bits. I’ve got everything I needed across, so until I have anything else specific to say, the rest of the stuff will be just mostly news updates.

Pretty good update, I liked the suprise Flair/Sting match. It added a nice touch. Good to see everyone is agreeing on things now, although I'm hoping for some sort of big blowup in the future between Flair and Bicshoff. I'm getting excited to see your debut show, I really hope you get a tv deal soon, and I'm also curious as to what day you will put it on. Will you re-ignite the Monday Night Wars or will you play it conservitive for now and choose a day that there is no WWE television.

Edited by pokerfreak

Guest Makegamesnotwar

Still great. Wondering what the odds are for how long it's going to take more the Trio to just snap on eachother and for everything to fall apart.

I don't know about letting Bischoff going at it alone for the TV deal as his connections in the TV industry really dried up after WCW died, to the point where he(IIRC) couldn't find a job in the TV industry. Darn, Air Raid being put in dev. I was expecting them to be one of the foundations of your cruiser and cruiser tag divisions. Filthy Animals vs Air Raid=**** automatic. At least. I'd mark.

Ooh- Bentley. Bring him up when his times is right and he serves as a very good midcarder. AMW~! They seem posed for a push, though I guess you wouldn't use AMW or tag them as that's what happened in real life and I'm pretty sure there is an unwritten law about that kind of thing. Your dev. is pretty awesome(if FCW is functioning as your dev.) with all these guys, Spanky, Scoot,-

I don't know about Brown, he has potential at this point in his career but I've not found much EWR use for him above someone teetering between uppermidcard and midcard.Clarke destroying Moore and Evan=cruel, real cruel. As far as calling Clarke a bit s***, understatement of the year/month/hour.

Helms vs Rey= carrying your cruiser division for many a year. As far as hoping WCW keeps doing these, I do also.NOOO! Moore! My... the sadness. Poor Moore.

Yeah, from the Trio's perspective buying WCW was a stupid move yet I think it'll be so stupid it back around into genius. That happens.

The JR-Sting thing was really well written. Bravo. Not the TV channel, but the congrat's.

Please, please make those Marvel comics. Even just the covers.

Yay- everything is happy again. If by happy you mean ready to crumble at any second.

Why the jobbing out of Evan? Underrated, he is. The Jablonski's have no luck- first Chet, then Dean. A poor match between Monty Brown and Reno? I'm aghast.

HOLY MOLY! Sting vs Flair in a little indy! I wasn't expecting that and would have liked a full match descrip. but that's ok.

NO MORE BACKSTAGE BITS? WHAA? *Moves camera off the shift button* That blows yet... I have to believe in you and hope you deliver. Plus, that means we're closer to an actual card.

Pretty good updates overall. Keep on keeping on. Good luck.

I've been reading since the beginning and have loved every minute. I almost thought JR was gonna jump ship!, but I'm almost glad he didn't as that would've been predictable. Hopefully the end of backstage means the beginning of WCW cards. Also, are you using TEW or EWR?

Thanks.

I'm using EWR. In game I've got a TV deal, it's just about getting up to the point where I am in game where I can start it.

Guest Makegamesnotwar

(Joke) Hey, he posts once and gets replied yet I post a response to every show in length and nothin' this time. *Cries foul* (End Joke)

Yeah, sarcasm is hard over the interwebs.

On a completely different topic-

WHOO! TV Deal! Taking down the Dubya Dubya Eff piece by piece! WHOO!

...whoo.

As I pretty much end all my posts in the Diary Do-err- The Pythagorus Theorum- good luck. WHOO!