Street Fighter Mafia

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a prick, so while you can have your signups, I'm not letting you run until your turn rolls around.

Seriously, you guys want to have unlimited Mafias, but you can barely commit to 5.

It's a good thing for Be that Scrubs Mafia just imploded then, isn't it.

Almost too convenient...

... I assumed that Mafias that actually have signups take priority over ones that don't, because I was under the impression that Zan wasn't a retard. If that's what you're trying to tell me, well, who am I to argue?

Oh, OK. I didn't know the Game Cube was being conducted under the sort of rules four-year-olds use in playgrounds across the world. Go ahead then.

Edited by Jenseits von Gut und Böse

OK, just what side of bed did you roll out of this week TEOL? Because every post I've seen you make this week has been as nothing over then a real bastard. You got some personal vendetta against EWB now or something?

Be cant bypass signups. other people signed up first, and just because he started his thread before others doesn't mean he can start his Mafia before others. Theres a reason theres a signup list and its to make it fair for everyone. You don't like it, fine thats your opinion, but in my opinion it makes it fairer for all rather then a select few.

You guys keep wanting more Mafias, but the ones already running are getting what, 5 posts a day, tops? Sure, I can let this run. I could let everyone run theirs at the same time. Chances are I'll get 50 Mafias running with the same quality as dog poo, and what would that accomplish?

And the last time checked, those games had plenty signups too.

You want to talk about playground rules? It's like everybody rushing for the new set of swings and getting bored of it two days later, and then whining that there's not enough playground equipment for them to climb about.

But if you really want this to run so bad, why don't you ask Hugar to give up his spot?

I can only apologise if I've given the impression that I actually care what happens to the Mafia diaries. Just pointing out what seems like the only way to run it without having everyone sit around for ages doing nothing. I mean, by these rules I (not me personally, since as you should all know by now such an act is beyond me, but I mean a lazy person) can reserve a Mafia idea, claim it's ready to go and then sit on it for as long as I liked without ever running it. If I wanted to end all Mafia diaries, it'd be a good start, but again such an act is beyond me.

And for the record, if I feel like being a bastard then I will.

I can only apologise if I've given the impression that I actually care what happens to the Mafia diaries. Just pointing out what seems like the only way to run it without having everyone sit around for ages doing nothing. I mean, by these rules I (not me personally, since as you should all know by now such an act is beyond me, but I mean a lazy person) can reserve a Mafia idea, claim it's ready to go and then sit on it for as long as I liked without ever running it. If I wanted to end all Mafia diaries, it'd be a good start, but again such an act is beyond me.

And for the record, if I feel like being a bastard then I will.