EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Guest HHH the Game

How do I install/use Arsenic Editor 4.5?

I've never used 'Arsenic Editor' before, so I need alot of help

thanks to anyone that helps me out :)

EDIT: Also, using Arsenic Editor, is it possible to edit people's contracts in a game you've already started.

(For instance, I have my own fed, and I want to sign MNM, and they're under written conract with WWE, so with Arsenic Editor, can I edit his contract, so he's rather a Free Agent, or signed with my fed?)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Phenomenal Red

I believe Dragon Gate was not around at that point and it was known as Torymon. One of the latest updates that I have seen has most of the Dragon Gate guys including my favorite Glenn Spectre.

You have to do it manually from the most recent update (which I think is Breaking Barriers 6). Read the posts in the BB6 thread and make the changes they say (or decide what they suggest).

Guest Jordan7182002

Aresnic does not work...the link I should say is broken. anyone have a newer link?

Also anyone using BB#7? I get a RT error on the TITLES icon when I click it. Oh well.

Guest Big Daddy Kool™

i need a currnet picture pack plz

aim :damn crackaz

thanks also my email is hollowstreet2009 [at] y[@]hoo [dot] com i just need an uptodate pictur pack.