EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

it still happens... what i do, is replace the data and pics folders with the folders I have just downloaded... I then open up EWR and the database is updated and all... When I start the new game, it crashes and closes it...

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know that it's just that there was this one version where it had everything on it. I think it was called ewr4.3 or something I could be wrong.

EDIT: Okay, the version I was talking about came from another website. I can only assume that they put there updates in and that's how I got all of the other stuff apposed to the version that I got from here. Thanks for all the help though.

Edited by Flamez

I'm currently running EWR 4.0, I'm wanting to update to 4.2, I know where to get the updates from, but what I would like to know is will delete my current save game? Also will it wipe away all graphics I've added to my current game and will it reset all data despite me having latest HV update?

Any help will be much appriciated, cheers.....

Guest The_Rated_X_Kid

I'm currently running EWR 4.0, I'm wanting to update to 4.2, I know where to get the updates from, but what I would like to know is will delete my current save game? Also will it wipe away all graphics I've added to my current game and will it reset all data despite me having latest HV update?

Any help will be much appriciated, cheers.....