EWR Archive

Guest Small Blue

Guest coolydanny

Im now downloading what seems my 100th time of downloading ewr. I hope this works. On every occasion before it didnt work cos i didnt have the banners.gir. :huh:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Captoin

Hey...this is to anyone I guess. I've downloaded 4.2, and I am in desperate need of some stats updates, since this thing was made over two years ago now. Any help?

Guest Lexus

Hello from Finland,

When i unzip ewr42 and try to play it, it says my windows language should be 'english'. When I change it to english it still says same thing. :wacko: I have tried it on my home computer and at work, but everytime it says same thing. Do I have a wrong version of ewr (I have tried like 5 different dl sources) or what? Or can't I just change my freaking windows language right?

This suks since the game sounds super cool!

E: I tried the version from www.ewbattleground.com first page and that wont work either? Is it only an update or should it work by itself?

E2: Ok my friend from Finland told me that I indeed have to change the language, but I tried freaking million ways to do it (changed it to brittish english and US english) BUT can't get it work... :ohwell:

Edited by Lexus

Guest S1lv3r Wolf

Hello from Finland,

When i unzip ewr42 and try to play it, it says my windows language should be 'english'. When I change it to english it still says same thing. :wacko: I have tried it on my home computer and at work, but everytime it says same thing. Do I have a wrong version of ewr (I have tried like 5 different dl sources) or what? Or can't I just change my freaking windows language right?

This suks since the game sounds super cool!

Edited by S1lv3r Wolf

I have just downloaded Breaking Barriers 8 (mega one).... now every time I try to start a new game, the game crashes... any ideas why?

It will open the game just fine, and the database is looking like it should... but every time I create a new game, it crashes...