Vice City Stories on PSP

The other day I made the mistake of buying that new darts game for the PS2 on a whim only to realise it's shockingly bad. The mechanics are good but the feel, commentary, graphics, tournaments, 'create' a player mode etc are extremely poor.

So I did my usual of going back to the shop with the receipt and said that two people had bought me the same game for my birthday and could I swap this one (cunning huh!)

So I swapped it for Vice City Stories for my PSP.

And promptly fell in love.

The graphics are incredible, it plays just like the PS2 version, has the greatest radio station ever (Wave 103) with Frankie, Blondie, all the groovy 80s cheese pop hits and seriously it's blown me away already how they can get such an excellent game onto the PSP.

I never got Liberty City but may have to give it a look now.

Just a few things to ask:

How much less advanced is Liberty City Stories?

Has anyone tried the multiplayer PSP version yet and is it any good? I read about it and the idea of a couple of actual people on the map is proper exciting.

EDIT: Blue Monday just started. :w00t:

"Here's one that Adam likes to wank off to. Tosser."

Classy.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

LCS got boring really quickly because it was just the same as the old PS2 game, just with different stories for doing the missions. I'd imagine I'd feel the same way about VCS (hence me not checking it out), but if you're impressed with that, LCS might be worth a look.

No idea about multiplayer however, I don't know anyone else with a PSP. Which is why I'm looking to sell mine.

LCS got boring really quickly because it was just the same as the old PS2 game, just with different stories for doing the missions. I'd imagine I'd feel the same way about VCS (hence me not checking it out), but if you're impressed with that, LCS might be worth a look.

No idea about multiplayer however, I don't know anyone else with a PSP. Which is why I'm looking to sell mine.

How much? :pervert:

So it's not really the same at all then?

:pervert:

Anyways I just had to run a couple of annoying missions based around forklifting Boomshine before time ran out and another where I had to WIN a quadbike race (If I wanted to race I'd go to the car showroom and do 'em there). It's missions like that which I'm sure add depth, but can be really annoying.

Another strange thing, you work for white trash trailer boys (as a black fella) in the 80s and even when you get into slanging matches and you're calling them white trash they avoid racist comments at all costs. Not that I love racism.....

Still enjoying it loads though and I should really be spending my time doing other things.

"I'm going to be a VJ because I have big hair...and big tits"

Female DJ on Wave 103 > *

How much? :pervert: