SDM Mafia

Actually, I had 30 roles, I cut it down to 29 because I didn't think I'd hit 30. You can still join if you want.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know how much I laughed when I read you voting for him. You are such a fucking fluke.

Since Sean seems either unhappy with, or disagrees with my assessment of Ryan Smyth's character. I present evidence for each of my accusations:

Diving. After a knee-on-thigh hit from Liles, Smyth was left cowering on the ice in pain, and needed help from the ice. A mere two days later, he was back scoring goals. Sure looks like someone wasn't injured to me.

Dirty Player: The Bertuzzi-esque attack on Kipper, the video with I haven't yet seen, only had described to me.

Since Sean seems either unhappy with, or disagrees with my assessment of Ryan Smyth's character. I present evidence for each of my accusations:

Diving. After a knee-on-thigh hit from Liles, Smyth was left cowering on the ice in pain, and needed help from the ice. A mere two days later, he was back scoring goals. Sure looks like someone wasn't injured to me.

Dirty Player: The Bertuzzi-esque attack on Kipper, the video with I haven't yet seen, only had described to me.

1. He once got hit in the face with a puck, lost several teeth, and returned to the damn game. Most people who get hit in the face with a puck take weeks or months of time to recover, while Ryan Smyth took a few shifts off. He isn't a diver, he just has an insane tolerance for pain and is nearly indestructable.

2. That doesn't count. Oilers are allowed to Pearl Harbour Flames players on the basis that Flames players are dirty trapping whores and deserve to die.

You guys are stupid for not getting it. Sean basically told you all in red letters that I was Batesman-esque, and you guys didn't see it.

No, you're dumb for not believing me about being UNKILLABLE. <_<