The Mafia Discussion Thread

Zan always made it clear that I in general, and Trad Maf in particular, didn't have to pay attention to how many other games were running because I am God.

• Admin

In an effort to promote understanding and diversity, I will allow TEOLism to thrive here in the cube.

Though I may occasionally throw one of the followers to the lions for my own amusement.

Edited by RW

Guest Mr. Potato Head

RW, I'm holding off on Avengers Mafia for quite a while - probably at least a few weeks, maybe months - so I'll just say I have a "line-cutting in the bank" and we'll leave it at that?

In an effort to promote understanding and diversity, I will allow TEOLism to thrive here in the cube.

Though I may occasionally throw one of the followers to the lions for my own amusement.

Agreed. And may I offer Ruki as the first such sacrifice.

• Admin

Yes. Yes you may.

Right, D-Day's Simpsons Movie Mafia will make 5 running, plus 9 To 5 is still free to start Red Dwarf Mafia.

Once of those has finished, I'll run WWF Invasion: Mafia.

You're a prick. I now renounce TEOL as my God.

• Admin
Yo RW, can I have a line cut right around the beginning of November? It's way in advance, but the one I've got coming is way worth it.

And a little afterward I'll run Phoenix Wright. :shifty:

Yes you may.

Reading through Blazing Saddles Mafia makes me want to run a proper themed Mafia again... I miss those, they're so much fun to plan and I've only ever done like two.

But I can't think of a theme.

Maybe Portal Mafia <_<