The Mafia Discussion Thread

Reading through Blazing Saddles Mafia makes me want to run a proper themed Mafia again... I miss those, they're so much fun to plan and I've only ever done like two.

But I can't think of a theme.

Maybe Portal Mafia <_<

It took a while to snap all the pictures for the characters since I couldn't find ANY on the intranet but I enjoyed it mostly.

Glad you enjoyed the reread TEOL, too bad your internet betrayed you... and the mafia.

How about... the many faces of TEOL. Every character would be Evil or Overlordy or Underlady or 'Back when I first entered the Cube in BRIV.'

Um... and what is Portal?

Now that I think about it, I might steal the Final Fantasy Mafias that were long advertised by Xero and Momo and possibly Ruki but never happened.

Momo ran SE mafia, and that failed.

Me and Xero were going to run Final Fantasy mafia, we have about 30 roles....but this was like....4-5 months ago. We need to discuss this more.

I still might do Final Fantasy Class Mafia.

But, I would totally be all for a TEOL run FF mafia...or Portal mafia.

Can someone explain this joke to me? <_<

No... not even I can.

It's just some of my out-there bizarro world humour which is why you still :wub: me so.

({)

(})

And you quit being a stupidhead Ruki or I'll go retroactively kill you when they find out you're half-Mexican and have that win docked from your total!

Izzy's avatar should've been changed to Randy Orton giving somebody a headlock. That would've been aces.

Did you just say "that would've been aces"?

"Aces" is the gayest word you could possibly use to describe something good. Why else would Ace have picked it as his name (OH SNAP SON ITS OOOOON)?

It can't be gay. Die Fledermaus used to say it on The Tick.

Izzy's avatar should've been changed to Randy Orton giving somebody a headlock. That would've been aces.

Did you just say "that would've been aces"?

"Aces" is the gayest word you could possibly use to describe something good. Why else would Ace have picked it as his name (OH SNAP SON ITS OOOOON)?

It can't be gay. Die Fledermaus used to say it on The Tick.

This is why Sousa is the most powerful force on the internet.

Reading through Blazing Saddles Mafia makes me want to run a proper themed Mafia again... I miss those, they're so much fun to plan and I've only ever done like two.

But I can't think of a theme.

Maybe Portal Mafia <_<

It took a while to snap all the pictures for the characters since I couldn't find ANY on the intranet but I enjoyed it mostly.

Glad you enjoyed the reread TEOL, too bad your internet betrayed you... and the mafia.

How about... the many faces of TEOL. Every character would be Evil or Overlordy or Underlady or 'Back when I first entered the Cube in BRIV.'

Um... and what is Portal?

You took the time to make all those picture yourself? Good LAWD, boy!