The Mafia Discussion Thread

OK, found it.

Essentially JHS could choose three people at the start of the game, and copy their abilities. She got Protect from one night kill, 50% lost on each life attempt, with 10% health returning each day and Immune from nighttime abilities (other than death). Then hajj slipped up and sent a PM to Be intended for her, so he gave her ANOTHER two picks, and she chose a Hawkeye (which gave her arrows with an ability to stop votes or protect) and The Phoenix/SirDavs which gave her Killing/Immunity/75% vote.

So yeah, she was uber uber UBER powerful.

Sent it to both of us, if I recall, and since it had to do with Magneto - he'd died and I could kill people because he was no longer stopping me using my claws - I guessed she could have been Lady Deathstrike. As usual, nobody listened to me, which bit them all in the ass when she turned out to be God. Mimic was just fucking retarded from the beginning, in conclusion.

naiwf is good in general, people just don't rate him so he sticks around forever.

Damn, I've got really bad timing. I missed Stand Up Comic & NFL QB mafia due to new girlfriend (spoilers: so worth it, but come on I wanted to be in those games, woman, don't make me choose), showed up a day late to Golden City Renaissance signups....I have to go over to the Seventh Side more often or something. Gotta pay more attention!

Yeah, I jumped in, but I was lucky to have seen it at all. So thanks D-Extreme for signing up & bumping the thread for me to see, if I get in & get a nightkill I'll try to remember to not use it on you if you get in.

Yay! Now here's hoping you get a nightkill role and me getting a jester role :D

Damn, I've got really bad timing. I missed Stand Up Comic & NFL QB mafia due to new girlfriend (spoilers: so worth it, but come on I wanted to be in those games, woman, don't make me choose), showed up a day late to Golden City Renaissance signups....I have to go over to the Seventh Side more often or something. Gotta pay more attention!

You want my Stand-Up Mafia spot you can take it, I'm just completely sick of Mafia games now. It's like nobody actually bothers to read what I say rather than what other people think I'm saying.

...one last time.

Edited by Mike QuackenBe