The Mafia Discussion Thread

• 2 weeks later...

I think people should leave off Ace. He tries hard, and maybe sometimes things don't go well for him, but sometimes he does very good things that are ignored. He didn't deserve Bedrills latest post and he didn't deserve RW calling a boneheaded move, Ace-like.

My rebuttal: After a day period in which he was the most suspicious person, he decided not to mention that anybody targeting him with a night action would be killed. His inaction lead to two town players dying. He also implied he didn't say anything in the hope that I would target him and die as a result.

Yep. Sounds like phenomenal play.

Just like "I'm a bomb! Don't lynch me, kay?"

But with my 3 townie death, me being useless, and bigsheep being a likely lynch target in the coming days, and Ruki being scum almost makes it justifiable, LCS being town makes it much less so..

I have to agree with be, sure he was scum (he was jessie/spanish johnny I believe since he was horrified, and Kou? Kou knows only 3 emotions. Scowl, Somber, and Chainsaw.. Mostly he feels kinda chainsaw.) but attempting to bait guys like him and sdm who will push with unrivaled fury for the death of someone who offends them, especially when they're not town.

It's fist grader stuff bro, if he was scum he wouldn't target you, because Be honestly believed he could lynch you, and with good reason since he could've.

Sure, the claim would've gotten you lynched during the day, but you really should've mentioned something at night, cuz no way scum would've laid the hammer down, and the townie loss would've been stemmed atleast by one, if not outright.

You may have been lynched later, but those are the bricks my friend. I believe you took a misstep but honestly not as big a one as Be would suggest since you were in a tightspot and given a difficult role to play without sacraficing yourself, and hey atleast you're trying. *nods*

Also, so I'm not talking ONLY about games that are still going on, I'll note that I've been inspired by a post I recently read where MY version of Hitler was refered to as THE evil hitler.. This got me to thinking, and upon the conclusion of That Guy With The Mafia, my next game will be

HITLER PARTY!~!: How I Learned To Love Ze Fuhrer or All The Aryans In The Area Better Catch On Up With The Times.

Consider yourselves hyped mein homies.