The Mafia Discussion Thread

The usurping joys of being in charge! :w00t:

Sorry DFF

Heh, it's not a problem. :)

I'll just put my diabolical plans into action under another guise :pervert:

After the way DMNs scumdar somehow didn't pick up Rider in Marvel Mafia, he could probably use a trad mafia game. :P

Where's the proof he's scum?

I want to eventually do a 2nd sequel to the Phantom Mafia. I was enjoying the story I was crafting there.

Of course game 1 went way too well for the town, to be considered memorable and game 2 was nearly ruined by inactivity but third time's a charm and all that.

I also curse myself for not doing a sequel to Cosmic Comic Mafia before. Marvel and DC characters together in one game was pretty fun and I still remember how happy DMN was when Batman died and he got to become Nightwing, instead of just Robin. :P Of course now any comic book superhero game will suffer next to RW's..... :(

Edited by The Rabbitman

Sorry dff you can't do next gen trek. Please refer to rabbits and my gentlemen's agreement.

Where?

Basically that I helped him make his trek game and then he would let me do next gen and then a back and forth trade off.

That being said, if you like I can help you make a next gen and I'll take ds9.

I can go with that :)

I'll play - as long as I'm not Janeyway, Kes, Harry Kim, and to a lesser extent Chakotay. :P Basically, make me the EMH and we're fine :D

• Like 1

The real issue is who I choose to be the villains for the game. So few options that actually make sense for an omnibus of Enterprise Mafia.

The real issue is who I choose to be the villains for the game. So few options that actually make sense for an omnibus of Enterprise Mafia.

The tv network that commissioned the show? :P

• Like 1