The Mafia Discussion Thread

You mean the fact that Wifey had the game set up to win when there reasonably should have been like 4 days left?

Yeah. She still marvels at how well that fell into place. Two free turns and free kills totalled town. A town divided based on sheer hell of flipping out. To be fair if there were not so many claims at the end she wouldn't have found the one person that could stop her. I thought town should have owned that game...until it started and wow...

Yes, it helped a lot. I agree. I had, at one point, fretted about Wifey ' s power. In many games, it would be sheerly horrid. But there was a rule in place that she could break her own hand at any time, effectively stripping her of any powers. In another way she could sprain it, blocking herself for just the night. That was one of the two hidden rules in the game and was done entirely in balance check. Sadly it happened at the very end, and the damage was done.

I liked the role of the kidnapper, and it was funny that the leader actually hindered the mafia while alive.

"Let's run a 26 player game and keep sign ups open for a month."

Run 12ish player games and things are much better. Select non lurkers rather than first come if you get excess sign ups. Games are more exciting, more people will want to play, and those that do will be more engaged. Then expand to larger games.

• Like 1