WWF Radical Change

Guest Makegamesnotwar

Guest Makegamesnotwar

So here's the beginning of Wrestlemania X8. Because frankly, I'd like to post something before going to bed. Also, for whatever hypothetical person who actually enjoys this besides me, I'd like you to get a present in the beginning of my first card in the morning. For those who aren't enjoying this- everything I've said still stands. Tear it apart, call me shit. That is helpful, some constructive criticism.

Wrestlemania X8-

Glass Shattered, Nightmares Begin-

Our commentators, Joey Styles and Cyrus run down the card tonight, Wrestlemania X-8. The camera then cut to a nondescript hallway in the arena-

"Uh oh. Hot dog." Said Yoshihiro Tajiri, one of the WWF's pickups from ECW. The camera panned over to see Stone Cold Steve Austin, to which the crowd went insane. A sign behind them said parking lot 8.

"I don't understand what you're saying but I think I can show ya my feelings in the universal language"

Austin flips him off.

"No, no. Tajiri hot dog. Be. Be. Be. Ellis, Kane."

"Kane, Undertaker killed his sorry burnt ass last year- where have you been?"

"Kane Night. Kane Night! Kane Night!"

"What? I give up."

Austin just gives him the double bird.

"Understand? YOU NO SPEAKY. ME SPEAKY. YOU HURTY IF NOT MOVE."

"Oh, you so funny man. Stupid little fucker."

Tajiri spit out of his mouth a black mist, Austin trying to wipe his eyes.

"Shit! You- I'm blind.I'm BLIND!"

"Sometimes it's best to close your eyes and just take it, Steve." Said a voice as Tajiri spit black mist into the camera, as we see Brock Lesnar, Revolution, Sean O'Haire and Mike Sanders walking into the frame.

The modulated voice of Big Brother came.

"Take it like a man, Steve."

A an assault on the ears of things smashing, a table being smashed. Everyone of the assailants spoke at once with Tajiri speaking in Japanese-

"Take it like a man, Steve."

A loud crack and the feed went away.

Quickly, Joey Styles started trying to explain-

"That was our camera man, Dave Greenberg! We hope to God that he's safe. Oh, can we get security back there? I think I saw a sign- entry way 8. Entry way 8! No, I saw Austin's car. That's parking lot 8. GO! God damn it, what do you mean security is tied up? Everyone at home, we'll try to get a camera fix on Austin and- oh. Dave Greenberg. I just had coffee with him last night. He's got kids. Who knows what those evil, demented people will do to him?"

On the titatron. A shaky hand-held camera. A dark place, light shining on only our assailants from before. Though many are barely seen, just figures in the dark.

Big Brother's voice was heard-

"Austin. He is in the boiler room. Tied up and hurt. But not dead. We are very merciful. Greenberg is unharmed, tied up with Austin. That is all we have to say about our actions tonight at this point. Now- to the key issue- join us and you will be spared our wrath."

Revolution's voice then-

"You know nothing of us, Vincent. We have given you our name, not our true name. We have called ourselves The New Dawn. We are legion."

Mike Sander's voice-

"I was the link- the bridge. Now we all are ready to strike. On your greatest event."

Brock Lesnar's voice-

"Dark Revolution, we have given you our name out of convenience. FEAR!" He picked up his bloodied sledgehammer.

Sean O'Haire's voice-

"You call us The Conspiracy. There are no grand conspiracies. Just people with the same goals and alliances formed by people with the same goals. We have one goal in mind."

A chorus of voices-

"The WWF will fall at our hands."

Big Brother's voice-

"We are only telling you what you already know.The WWF will fall at our hands, Vincent Kennedy McMahon."

The feed went dead as the cameras cut to a bruised and bloodied Austin, being held back by security in the boiler room. Austin yelled-

"I'm going to get those FUCKERS!"

Dave Ellis lay on the ground, shaking in the fetal position. Only one word came from his mouth-

"Revolution."

Attack on Steve Austin by New Dawn, Conspiracy and Dark Revolution(Austin beat down, camera man tied up but safe, leading to the forces of evil going and talking for a while, giving one last chance for Vince McMahon to give up)

Scott Taylor vs Paul London-

For Paul London's Cruiserweight title.

The crowd is getting hyped up as Metallica plays Saint Anger, Wrestlemania X-8's theme spng.

The classic strains of a great song from one of the best records ever produced came on the speakers-

London calling to the faraway towns

Now war is declared, and battle come down

London calling to the underworld

Come out of the cupboard, you boys and girls

London calling, now don't look to us

Phoney Beatlemania has bitten the dust

London calling, see we ain't got no swing

'Cept for the ring of that truncheon thing

Out came Paul London, with his sped up version of The Clash's "London Calling", to a lot more cheers than you'd think the first opening match guy would get. He's very over. He threw his hands in the air and turned 360 around to observe it- He was really at Wrestlemania. His first.

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in

Meltdown expected, the wheat is growing thin

Engines stop running, but I have no fear

'Cause London is drowning, and I live by the river

Paul London made his way down the ramp, psyched and jittery for his chance to make history.

London calling to the imitation zone

Forget it, brother, you can go it alone

London calling to the zombies of death

Quit holding out, and draw another breath

London calling, and I don't wanna shout

But while we were talking, I saw you nodding out

London calling, see we ain't got no high

Except for that one with the yellowy eyes

Paul London did his usual generic play to the crowd- scaling the turnbuckles and throwing his arms in the air.

The ice age is coming, the sun's zooming in

Engines stop running, the wheat is growing thin

A nuclear error, but I have no fear

'Cause London is drowning, and I live by the river

Now get this

London calling, yes, I was there, too

An' you know what they said? Well, some of it was true!

London calling at the top of the dial

After all this, won't you give me a smile?

London calling

I never felt so much alike [fading] alike alike alike

A knock off of "Conman" by Golden Earring hit. Out came Scotty Taylor , again shouting at the guy who does the entrance themes. It's been a running theme over the last months that despite being called a Conman by every person with a brain cell in their heads, Scott Taylor does not like that phrase. He contends he is a legitimate businessman. Frustrated, Scotty rolled into the ring and attack London before the bell with a hard clothesline!

Scotty got off a few stomps before the bell rang and the match began. London caught a stomp and kipped up into a dragon screw, but Taylor pushed him off the leg and came back to his feet with a quick leg lariat to down Paul London. Cover for 1. London bounces the ropes and gets Taylor down with a dropkick, as Taylor rolls out of the ring. He starts complaining to the time keeper about something as Paul London approaches the apron and quickly gets his legs pulled out from under him by Taylor, who lays in a few solid shots before rolling back into the ring with a smirk. London came into the ring but Taylor caught him before he could enter with a double knee drop, then put him down with a snapmare-dropkick combo for a 1 count. He covered again for a 1 count. Again for a 1 count. Taylor lifted up 3 fingers, presumably to convince the ref that 3 1 counts equal a 3 count. Who knows? He got into the ref's face while kicking London's groin with his shin. The ref tried to make his way past Taylor to see what was going behind but Taylor distracted him with some very mime-ish movements. It looked like Scott Taylor was locked in an invisible box with a hungry, drunk monkey. Or at least to me. I have a skewed perception. Meanwhile, Taylor went to grind his boot into London's face. Sensing his trick isn't exactly going to work forever Taylor went for just straight up cheating- choking out London. The ref began the 5 count and got to 2 before Taylor released and connected with more stomps to the fallen London. Taylor raised London up and put him in a facelock, slinging his arm over his shoulder and putting Paul London back down to the mat quick with a snap suplex. Chin lock by Taylor, who just wants to keep London on the ground. Taylor got to his feet and started with elbows to the chest to break the chinlock and then came off the ropes with a jumping elbow, ducked by Taylor. Taylor quickly punished him for his haste with a double underhook suplex. Taylor with the 1 count again, trying to tire out London. London kicked out with a little elbow to the face of Taylor who responded with a vicious raking of the eyes to the protest of the referee. Taylor once again got into the face of the ref, trying to choke London with his foot but London took the foot and wrenched it into an ankle lock. Taylor quickly lunged and got to the ropes as London released the hold. As soon as London tried to grab Taylor, Scott rolled out of the ring again. Just stalling, Taylor yelled at that crowd. London thought this a wonderful moment for a plancha suicida corkscrew to which Taylor said

"Uh, no."

And leisurely walked out of the way of. Taylor has controlled this match through pure mind games and rolled back into the ring, urging London to follow. London peaked his head into the ring just clear of a stomp by Taylor, the next time Taylor wasn't so lucky as London pulled him out of the ring and forced him into a semi-fair fight with a whip into the barricade. Stinger Splash is dodged by Taylor who uses the hair to take London down to the concrete and starts slamming his head into it. Taylor then retreated to the turnbuckle pole and the stairs, keeping a barrier between himself and the rising London. London leaped to the top stair to come onto Taylor wit- nope, Taylor rolls back into the ring. London began to stalk and sulk outside the ring, drawing Taylor's ire. Taylor pantomimed checking his watch as the ref proceeded with the ten count. London quickly rolled into the ring and back out at 8, just avoiding a boot by Scott Taylor, who followed him around the outside of the ring. As London passed the steps he quickly turned on a dime and with a leap to the top ring step, flying back onto Taylor with a moonsault! London smiled and posed as he begun the traditional "beating of the chicken-shit heel" by sending Taylor into the ring steps. Rana by London sends Taylor down and London leap to the apron, but Taylor stays down for his own protection. London just says "fuck it" and abandons any plan of a move off the apron and just dropped a senton onto Taylor, who was expecting an Asai Moonsault or the like. London drags Taylor by his hair and puts him back in the ring, stomping him into the corner. London with knife edged chops to Taylor in the corner, turning his chest red as the crowd WHOO'd along with it. London with more crowd participation with the 10 punches which ended up being 7 punches as Taylor took him down from the top with a nice sit-out powerbomb. Taylor shouted-

"I mean business!"

And quickly took the boots to London, lifting him back to his feet and putting him back down to his back with a fisherman's suplex. Taylor with the mounted fists but London catches one and gets his feet into Taylor's chest, pushing him back and London rolling to his feet. London with a quick Shining Reverse Calf Branding. London with a standing moonsault gets 2. London goes up top for the flying variation of said sault but Taylor rolled out of the ring and quickly retreated out of the range of London's impressive moonsault. London scaled down the turnbuckle and the steps to the outside and then followed Taylor around to the steps and didn't fall for the same thing again, leaping over the steps with a sweet jumping DDT onto the steps! Taylor is paying now as London rushes him with a spear into the barricade and just starts punching him in the head, taking Taylor into a sitting position. Gonads shot! The ref didn't see it, as London blocked his view. Taylor takes back control, slamming London's head into the ring steps and then laying him out on the announce table. Taylor up to the apron with Asai- no. He just goes back down to the apron and waits for London to get off the table. Bit of a blown spot there, methinks. London leaps to the steps then to the top and flying rana sends Taylor to the outside! London catches the top rope and lands on the apron- springboard SSP! London rolls Taylor in for the finish.

London grabs a german suplex but Taylor throws elbows into his gut and backswitches into a german of his own. Taylor goes and hits another rolling german and then a tiger suplex for the 1-2-kickout. London gets up and begins to literally shake his nervousness out as Taylor looked on in puzzlement. Second Rope Springboard Tornado DDT! London with the distraction leading to the DDT. London goes up top and hits a leg drop off the top turnbuckle, right to the stomach of Taylor. London raises him up but gets a quick eye poke and Taylor puts him down with three rolling Northern Lights suplexes. With the 1-2-kickout.Taylor raises him up and smacks his heart, signaling for his Sit-out Pedigree called The Long Con. Taylor with the underhooks yet he gets smallpackaged- 1-2-kickout! London with a missed drop sault on Taylor who puts him down with a quick school boy with the feet on the ropes. 1-2-2 1/2-kickout! Taylor, this time pretty dang frustrated, argues with the ref. London goes up top and waits for him to turn- THE CLASH! SSP to the standing Taylor who puts the ref in front of it! Ref bump! This is Taylor time.

Taylor raises his arm in victory, already sure of it. London gets up but quickly gets dropkicked in the groin and puts down with a piledriver. Taylor goes and drags him back up, putting London in the tree of woe and choking him out with his own wrist tape. London starts turning blue and Taylor stops, to roll outside of the ring and grabs the cruiserweight title. He rolls back into the ring and places it in front of the face of Taylor then starts boogying down-

THE EVIL BOOGIE~! Taylor is getting funky with an evil beat, doing the worm, clapping each time between worms, making his way to the opposite turnbuckle and then does a handstand before flipping himself into a- is he going for the Vanterminator? Taylor does a little dancing on the top rope before launching himself- Harlem Hangover Dropkick right into the championship! That's an extreme version of what Taylor calls The Bad Little Worm! Taylor kicks the title out of the ring and quickly hits a wheelbarrow backdrop driver! He rolls back and hits a Tiger Suplex as the ref arises, then rolls back for number 3- Buffalo Sleeper Plex right on London's head! Taylor grabs him by the head with a quick kick to the groin to make sure and a rake to the eyes then goes around his back and grabs him, lifting London into a fullnelson slam and then twisting him in mid-air into a spiked fullnelson DDT! Taylor with the Short Con! THE LONG CON! Taylor covers, gladly grabbing the tights and putting his feet on the ropes for a 1-2-3 from the now awake ref! Scott Taylor has cheated his way to the Cruiserweight Title! He rolls out of the ring and grabs the title like it's his mother on fire, running backstage to protect is London gets up and shakes his head. He's been conned out of his own title. Never underestimate Scott "The Conman" Taylor, new cruiserweight champion!

Winner by pinfall via. The Long Count and assist of holding the tights and feet on the rope, and NEW cruiserweight champion- Scott Taylor.

A long winded tale(as usual)-

We are back in that unknown dark place, only Sean O'Haire is lit, along with Masato Tanaka and "The Eye" Mandroga, with Big Brother standing in shadow. We've got shakey cam as the camerman places the camera onto a tripod. Sean O'Haire began to speak.

"Take 1. Take 1 man. Lost. Wrestling in Ohio for a 50 people who barely had the intelligence to figure out that they were retarded. The farm league. The minor leagues. Ohio Valley Wrestling. That's where I was before I came here. One day I came to my favorite tattoo shop. I like spiders. You see. Yet it was closed and it was raining. I came in my wrestling attire after destroying some chump with The Seanton Bomb, so I had no hood to pull over my head to protect me from the rain. I stood in the rain for a long time that day. I... a friend came upon my plight and offered me a ride. They wire riding in a limo, though I had only know them to ride an old, beat up Cammaro before. I thought it odd, but I took the ride. That friend, I knew that friend before. I don't know if friend is the right word- I'd degenerate it into acquaintance. This was not some one who rode in limos yet in the backseat, there was my acquaintance. The little screen blocking off the driver from the back seats was up, I didn't care who the driver was anyway. My acquaintance took off their coat and put it on me, offering my hot coca. I'd always loved hot coca from back when I was a kid. I'd pick out all the marshmellows and then drink it, my little ritual. My acquaintance told me that I was free to take my coca that way.

My acquaintance and I had never talked over, nor shared coca. There was no way they could know this. There was no way they could know any of the things they told me. About me. About who I am. About what I did and was going to do. They knew every little detail- things I'd never told anyone. My favorite little gerbil- Petey, from when I was 5. I left him out in the rain one day. I meant to do it. I brought the cage in the next day and Petey was dead. My father saw what I had done and told me that he would not tell my mother. I feared her wrath. Before Petey, well Petey was Petey 3. Petey 2 and Petey Classic, not to mention Jake and Zack they'd all died before. All by my hand. When I was little, I liked to torture small animals. They tell me now that that is a sign for a future serial killer. I was just a kid- my parents didn't know what to do. They died later. Once I'd moved up to bigger animals- I kept a big Komodo dragon in my house to torture- for sport. Yet the spiders- I could never take myself to harm them. I had many spiders. My parents died and I sold the Komodo dragon to pay for their funerals- I was 20 at the time. I'd started wrestling but never made any decent money. But they made me promise to keep the spiders. They thought the spiders kept me from moving up to... larger game. To this day I do not know how my acquaintance could have known this and many of my- all of my secrets. But my acquaintance knew. And my acquaintance surprised me.

They did not call me sick. They told me that I was healthy, everyone else was sick. Denying what they are. That is sick. What we are- we're animals. From birth it is encoded in our genetic makeup to kill to survive. That sometimes we gain pleasure from the process is only a biological mechanism to encourage us to do it more. I vomited all over the nice leather seats. My friend moved to another seat and we came to my friend's house. It was a lot bigger than what my friend had told me- see. I'm saying friend. We were friends by then. I told secrets my friend already knew and they listened then told me their secrets. My friend told me that there was a place where we could be safe to talk about such things. I'd never went to therapy except once where the therapist refused to treat me- too unhinged, obsessive. Liar. The therapist only refused to treat me because they feared for their life. Could have just told me that. It's rude not to be blunt in such situations. My friend told me nothing I did not already know- that I was meant for something better than wrestling in Ohio. That I was WWF material. My friend took me to this place they told me about- then it was a church, now it's... well it really isn't any place in particular. I confessed to another acquaintance, and was absolved of my sins. From that day I have followed the way that my friend taught me. Now I am in the WWF. I am ready to face Mr. Rob Van Dam.

I will win. I know this because I know who I am. My name is Sean O'Haire. I am one of The New Dawn, one of legion. I am untouchable and shall reign with the glory of The One To Be Worshiped and bask in the Glory Of The Morningstar. I know this because I know who I am. I finally know. My name is Sean O'Haire. I am no longer lost."

The video went out.

Video package(Sean O'Haire tells of his entry into The New Dawn and says he will defeat Rob Van Dam tonight.)

Guest Makegamesnotwar

Never mind. This is over with. I'm sorry. I won't do any diary or writing for a long time, if ever again. I guess I'd like to apologize directly-

Sorry. I just wanted for my 100th post to try to do an EWR diary at EWB. I failed. My diary was shit and I know that. I shouldn't have done it. I was just doing it for my own enjoyment, as a supplement to a little old freeware game. I meant no harm. My diary was shit and I was an asshole. I'm sorry. Take this as truth, a lie, BS, "gimmick persona posting"- whatever the fuck that means, whatever. I'm just doing this to make peace with myself over my mistake.

I made a shitty diary, wasted everyone's time who read and or replied. I am sorry. This was my first diary and I should have know it sucked. I was an ass to TGC, without meaning to, but nonetheless. I was an ass to everyone at EWB. I'm sorry. I will keep writing this, but I'll keep it to myself from now on.

I'm sorry for any feelings hurt, time wasted, brain cells killed, whatever. I really am. Just wanted to be like the writers who write good EWR diaries and maybe entertain some people by doing something I was already doing by myself.

Anything I can do to fix all I've done I will do. Just say the word and I'll do it.

If you feel it better to mock me or call me shit, a moron, whatever, then go ahead. You probably should. You will not punish me more than I'm punishing myself. TGC, Kaney, Ellis, everybody- I'm so fucking sorry. I am a shitty writer, a shitty EWBer, a shitty person. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet now and keep to myself with any ideas of EWR diary writing things.

Sorry. There are no words for how sorry I am, and how stupid I am for getting so emotional over an interweb EWR diary that I am(take it as a lie or not) actually crying over my keyboard right now in writing this apology.

Just sorry.

If you still think I'm lying or whatever, I don't know what to say except I'll try not to get in your way anymore.

Sorrry.

Ok, dude, so you were an ass to some people, everyone is. People think your diary sucks, big deal. If they don't like it, then they shouldn't read it, simple. The problem is that you think it sucks. You should never think that. See it's all about confidance, no matter if you're in a ring, cutting a promo or hell posting a diary on some board. If you think to yourself that your diary is good then you'll improve on your matches and promos ect, but chances are you wont even know you're doing it. Plus, everyone fails their first attemp at a diary, so it's not the end of the world, just keep your chin up and try again. Take people's advice and use it, but don't go overboard and change every little detail to please one person, because chances are, he's already failed multiple diaries. However, there are a lot of people on here that are helpful & friendly, so don't worry about your diary getting shitted on all the time, it happens to the best of us mate.

- The Saint

P.S. About the confidance thing, don't go too overboard and get all cocky & arrogant, just think that's is good.

Hope i've been helpful