Good Charlotte/Crazy Town fight

EndOfAnEra

Ah, but I only admitted that they were past their prime, Beaty. :shifty:

Though, obviously it's not hard to determine that GC is shit. Crazytown never really struck as terrible, but I never really liked them.

EDIT: I'm more meaning in the pop world nexus, Canuck. Obviously, Crazytown couldn't sell shit now (and GC can't sell hardly as much shit), but five years ago, when we were all bleary eyed (except Teej, since he's been a crusty old man forever), they did sell shit.

Edited by ROC

I wouldn't say that was really much of a fight, more of a scuffle.

I wish they caught Adema getting their asses kicked by Down at Ozzfest a few years back, that sounded like some funny shit. Jonathan Davis's brother storming onto Down's tour bus and stuff, bad move really.

Ah, but I only admitted that they were past their prime. >_>

Though, obviously it's not hard to determine that GC is shit. Crazytown never really struck as terrible, but I never really liked them.

As sad as it is, I must admit Butterfly was a catchy tune.

And GC sucks, no matter what way you slice it.