Looking for another battle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is far fetched, but let's try this one. TNA and WWE are cross promoting one show, and one show only. Create a graphic on what you would believe to be the Dream Match between the two companies. Who would you want to headline this show. TNA vs WWE: The Real War Has Begun.......everything else is up to you.

tnawwe.jpg

I think it came out very nice . My whole idea was based around rival kingdoms battling. Knights from each kingdom hurry to close the gates of their castle before the enemy comes in (but both sides are too late)

and for those interested 3 matches for the ppv would be , Abyss vs. Undertaker , Samoa Joe vs. Umaga , HHH vs. Jeff Jarret those would be the 3 main matches.

HOLY FUCK! Idol that is amazing! great job!

Edited by Dochappy

OK, so I understand that my poster probably isn't quite at the level as the other two (and might I say, Idol and Doc, those two posters are fantastic) but I thought I'd try anyway because any practivce is good practice. Or is that publicity (Y)

For my poster, I went for the same kind of style as Idol in the sense that I made it like a PPV with and name and all that shit. The main event (featured on the poster) is a 2 on 1 handicap match: John Cena vs AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. I would come up with a storyline as to why but that's not important. I am reasonably happy with it but am kind of nervous in fining out what other people think of it. Well I thik I've said enough, here it is:

TNAvsWWEcopy.png

I like all three entries, but I'm voting Doc. I like the way his was split completely down the middle and went with his intended theme. However, I wasn't big on divider, but it served it's purpose. The blending along it could have been better too, but it all came together nicely. I'd suggest a little brighter at the very top as well.

Idol, yours was very well put together and I came really close to giving you the vote, however there a some minors things that brought it down in my opinion. I'm not too keen on the whole pastel look to parts of it nor am I of the very dark text at the bottom. I think if the logo had been just a hair larger it would have set it off better. But, I can't just be negative about this. I love what you did with the belts on Cena/Cage. The color brings the to your attention, but doesn't take away from the entire focus. And I'm sure you didn't do it intentionally, but I like your choice of cuts. All of the WWE guys have a look of cockiness while each TNA wrestler has a smug "oh, please" look about them. The logo also reminded me of old school WWF PPV's.

Legend, I see what you were going for and while it wasn't bad it wasn't great either. I think you should have made it overall a little larger so that you could put more emphasis on the wrestlers you chose. I'm also not big on the blending of Styles and Daniels. It just didn't gel.