Looking for another battle

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I really liked all three of these ones. There was something about each that gave me a reason to like them. Only thing about Idolized's that I didn't like was that the top text was a little hard to read. Doc's divider as was mentioned could have been blended a bit better, and while Legend's didn't do anything to grab your attention, it had that simplistic nature that I liked as well.

I know I did it pretty quick but I actually really like the end result. Nice and simple seems to be my middle name :P. I didn't have a clue what to do when I started but it all just came to me. The tag team is Chris Benoit and Carlito and they are called RAW Personified. Read the Graphic to learn. The faces are a little bit hard to see because I was going for a little bit more low key approach (Y)

newshirt.jpg

By the way the tag team's catchphrase is Carlito saying "He (Benoit) crossfaces people who don't want to be cool"

EDIT: Realised it's too big so I cut out the stuff that doesnt add to the t-shirt. Sorry.

Edited by Legend_Killer33

Legend Killer 33 gets my vote.

I hate to say it Doc, but this one came across as amateurish. For one, I'd think that the blue section of the shirt would be on the right side of the shirt for one side. The shirt doesn't really come across as all that believable for a WWE product, they tend to be less outgoing these days. The text is kind of hard to read. I think a black one pixel border around the letters would have looked better. I also don't like the blending on the cuts of MVP and Burke. I do however like the cut choices.

LK, this is done really simply, but it is so effective. As you said yourself, the cuts are kinda hard to see, but I'm guessing that is they were any less transparent, it would have looked bad. The text on the front with the name of the tag team, I don't like it. It works, I just feel like there's something wrong about it. :ohwell: The WWE logo on the back of the shirt should have been a little smaller. I like the text on the back, nice and simple, but I feel that the back should maybe have had some kind of design or logo (maybe an apple with 3 scratches in it :shifty: ).

Anyway, nice work by both of you. :)