Extreme Warfare Battleground

You ever notice how many complaints you get when someone starts an EWB diary?

"Why am I not it it?"

"PUSH ME"

and etc....

Wow, you're a massive fucking hypocrite. When you say something like this BG, it's supposed to work 2 ways, it would be the complete opposite if you weren't in the diary. So stop trying to be fucking clever, are we supposed to have forgot the past 2 years of you going "Please sign me for this diary, i'll be good. If you do, i'll read this" etc. also "I didn't have 800 posts when the scenario was made, but I do now. So I deserve to be here. PS Essa sucks, fire him." And numerous other verbal fellatings you've given. So stop trying to be Confucius and stating the obvious, when you're the worst of the bunch.

<b>GGYSGULAD vs. Corey T, Boris Yeltsin &amp; Nabeel</b>

WOOHOO!!!

WE GET A JOBBER MATCH!

You're going down, guy who I don't know, foreign politician, and kid who no one likes!!!

Oh, uh.. in character.. uh..

"The darkness has consumed my soul, and the light that this world shines upon me only condemns me to suffer. My minions and I were brought together in this lair of darkness to plan the demise of the EWB.

Tristy, with his semi-black clothing and lack of verbiage, is a tortured soul, turned down by every Meg White-look-alike girl in the United States and Toronto. But NO MORE. With the GGYSGULAD by his side, Tristy will no longer no the feeling of rejection, the ever-lasting pain of heartbreak.

Gabriel, his passionate "love" for that guy from Pirates of the Carribean aside, is a black soul that has been brought to me due to his hatred of the so-called "world". His torment from outsiders who do not understand his need to have buttsex with men shall not be exploited any longer. Gabriel's pain shall be used against his victims, and no longer against him.

CloudStrife, his knowledge of the music of the masters aside, is just kinda cool to have around. And his mullet attracts attention. Gothic attention. Or something.

And myself, well, I'm tired of talking. So just beware - take care - and remember, the FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT!"

*disappears into a puff of smoke*

WOOHOO!!!

WE GET A JOBBER MATCH!

You're going down, guy who I don't know, foreign politician, and kid who no one likes!!!

Oh, uh.. in character.. uh..

"The darkness has consumed my soul, and the light that this world shines upon me only condemns me to suffer. My minions and I were brought together in this lair of darkness to plan the demise of the EWB.

Tristy, with his semi-black clothing and lack of verbiage, is a tortured soul, turned down by every Meg White-look-alike girl in the United States and Toronto. But NO MORE. With the GGYSGULAD by his side, Tristy will no longer no the feeling of rejection, the ever-lasting pain of heartbreak.

Gabriel, his passionate "love" for that guy from Pirates of the Carribean aside, is a black soul that has been brought to me due to his hatred of the so-called "world". His torment from outsiders who do not understand his need to have buttsex with men shall not be exploited any longer. Gabriel's pain shall be used against his victims, and no longer against him.

CloudStrife, his knowledge of the music of the masters aside, is just kinda cool to have around. And his mullet attracts attention. Gothic attention. Or something.

And myself, well, I'm tired of talking. So just beware - take care - and remember, the FREAKS COME OUT AT NIGHT!"

*disappears into a puff of smoke*

Belak Lover :P

Turn your back on me will ya?

Just you wait. :shifty:

Tristy, with his semi-black clothing and lack of verbiage, is a tortured soul, turned down by every Meg White-look-alike girl in the United States and Toronto.

:(

She didn't turn me down, she was just, you know, dating you. :P

• 1 year later...