Amy Winehouse

ROC

So, I've listened to her big breakout U.S. single, "You Know I'm No Good", and I'm wondering if anybody is huge into her and knows any songs from her that are awesome. I like her uniqueness, and I like how she's a fucked up person and yet those element work so well into her voice and the 50s jazz style.

Funny story. Through a bizarre series of events, me and a few friends wandered into her catering department at Northumbria Uni when she was doing a show there, and I accidentaly full-on walked into her. Stupid cow, should watch where she's going if she doesn't want to get knocked over.

Id rather stick my genitals in a bees nest then buy one of her albums but i like how she says whats on her mind and not afraid of the consequences.

Kind of like Tony Blair but without the blind rage inside me i hold to kill him

I think it's more she's generally too drunk to know there'll be consequences. :shifty:

She's not bad...nothing amazing though. Good to see some bluesy stuff in the mainstream. But it's nothing mind blowing. Her voice grates on me after a while though.

Edited by YI

Id rather stick my genitals in a bees nest then buy one of her albums but i like how she says whats on her mind and not afraid of the consequences.

Kind of like Tony Blair but without the blind rage inside me i hold to kill him

YEAH! Right on brother...

...what?