Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

I don't think that the schedule is that difficult. We should be able to win in Arizona next week, and I think that we can take the Giants the week after that. We're good enough to split with Green Bay I'd say, and we should beat Minnesota for the second time. Dallas and San Diego will be tough, and Kansas City definitely isn't bad, but I think the Lions can win 5 of the last 8. 11-5 wouldn't be bad at all, especially considering how good the Lions were last year. 10-6 would even be good, that'd meet Kitna's prediction.

Well, San Diego, Dallas, Giants, and Packers wont be easy games, and Minnesota will be tough because of Adrian Peterson.

The NY and Green Bay games are extremely pivotal because of the playoff race. The Giants are a threat to a wildcard spot, and with GB, we're looking to overtake them in the division. I wish those fucks would quit winning. All games are pivotal though in reality.

There were some MONSTER performances in today's early games.

Brees 35/49 for 445 yds, 3 TD

Favre 24/34 for 360, 2 TD, 2 INT

Q. Gray 20/33 for 354, 2 TD, 3 INT

Peterson 30 rushes, 296 yds, 3 TD

Portis 36 rushes, 196 yds, TD

L. Evans 9 rec, 165 yds, TD

M. Colston 10 rec, 159 yds

Now we'll see if Brady and Manning join in on the festivities.

I've got to say that Jospeh Addai has been one of my favorite players to watch this season. In fact, I enjoy watching the Colts in general, they're just fun when the offense gets on the field. I like the way Manning directs traffic and moves in the pocket, plus he makes his deep throws look effortless.

So uh, go Colts then?