Official NFL 2007 Thread

ACCBiggz

Its the NFL, they own the product, they can do what they want with it. Besides, the games they have on the NFL Network generally horrible blowouts anyways, and usually you can tell they're going to be. No one was broken up cause they missed Atlanta/Indianapolis. Packers/Cowboys, which wasn't even that good is the only marque game they've had. Pats/Giants only matters cause its the Pats going for 16-0. If that wasn't the case, no one would care, cause there's no way the Giants are beating the Pats, and would probably struggle against the Pats second stringers.

I'm a Cowboys fan living in New England, last year was the only year I got to see all 16 Cowboys games, because I have the NFL Network, and every other game was shown almost nationally, because no one wanted to miss a TO/Parcells confrontation.

Every other year besides that I've missed 3 or 4 games, or back during the stretch of three 5-11 seasons, any game that wasn't against NFC East opponents or in prime time. So I can't sympathize with Patriots fans, because they were going to have to get a taste of what Patriots fans outside of New England likely experience with not being able to see games.

Edited by ISawMaxxyKissinSantaClaus

The Packers/Cowboys game was a huge deal at the time, and not everyone that wants to watch the game has the ability to go to a sports bar. I'm just 19 and there isn't a sports bar within 30 miles, so there wasn't even a place showing the game in the first place, let alone if there was I wouldn't have been able to watch it.

Fuck me, the officials have been working overtime to give New England the game. Thank Christ Coughlin complained about that fake timeout, and why the fuck is Wilfork still on the field? Dirty shit. Tyler Brayton knees a guy in the cup and gets suspended, but finger in the eye doesn't get called.

TOUCHDOWN!

Oh yeah, and NOW they call a penalty on New England. When it doesn't matter.

Edited by De

If the NFL doesn't penalize Wilfork for such a blatant foul I'd be very surprised. All I want out of this game is for the NFC to win the Super Bowl. I'm also glad that it's been a good close game despite the refs at times being dreadful.

ANd just like that Hixon goes.... 74 yards for a touchdown!!!

ANd Im not even a Giants fan.... I actually like the Pats, Jets and Steelers

fail

Refs suck, Pats should be playing better too. Wilfork got lucky none of the refs saw him do that.

Edited by darkrayne