SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And another problem-ive gone into C-A-E to make my guys entrance, and when I click 'A' on User Playlist, nothing happens. Why!?

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.

EDIT 2: I figured it out, but i dunno if its possible to get your CAW's stats over 80 overall, anyone know? It doesnt seem to be any good if you try and buy any further kits-after i bought a starter kit for my guys Tech FS, it went to 60, then i got a Premium Tech kit and up to 80. But if i try to buy anymore, they just stay at 80.

Oh, and have faith for alternate attires-'KellyKG12R' unlocks Kelly Kelly's alternate attire in the Cheat Codes section, so im hoping there'll be more.

Edited by 1PWCorino

EDIT 2: I figured it out, but i dunno if its possible to get your CAW's stats over 80 overall, anyone know? It doesnt seem to be any good if you try and buy any further kits-after i bought a starter kit for my guys Tech FS, it went to 60, then i got a Premium Tech kit and up to 80. But if i try to buy anymore, they just stay at 80.

...well, yeah. They're just booster packs. On the days off from your show in 24/7 mode, you put your caw into one of the training exercises, shit like perform x amount of submissions will raise your submission stat by a point or whatever. Packs only get you to 80, you have to work for the rest. You can simulate them, but this only gives you a .75% raise in each stat instead of a full point ;)

You can do what I did and go into the GM side of 24/7 mode and just create a roster of two guys

In my case I used Undertaker and my Eddie Guerrero CAW. I turned off morale/injuries/etc. Just made a show and set it to rerun each week, then used the off days to train Eddie's stats. You get 3 training sessions a day instead of the 1 in the "career" portion. And with simulating you'll get points quick enough...

Still takes forever. And by the time I got it up to what I want (took 20 minutes) the damn game froze... But yeah, training seems to be the only way to train stats which seems overly cumbersome and annoying.

Fucking Gawdamn motherfucker!

I lost at WrestleMania, to Triple H. With a broken wrist I was repeatedly forced to compete, and the SmackDown before WrestleMania I wrestled Batista in a Last Man Standing Match and got worked over pretty good. I went into the Hell in a Cell match with my arms orange, my ribs yellow, my legs orange, and my head yellow. And Triple H moved last second, avoiding a 450, gets me up, Pedigree and that's all she wrote.

Worst of all? WORST OF ALL?! I. Have. To. Start. Fucking. Over.

Gay fucking respect storyline and all.

So, fucking, gay.

Fucking Gawdamn motherfucker!

I lost at WrestleMania, to Triple H. With a broken wrist I was repeatedly forced to compete, and the SmackDown before WrestleMania I wrestled Batista in a Last Man Standing Match and got worked over pretty good. I went into the Hell in a Cell match with my arms orange, my ribs yellow, my legs orange, and my head yellow. And Triple H moved last second, avoiding a 450, gets me up, Pedigree and that's all she wrote.

Worst of all? WORST OF ALL?! I. Have. To. Start. Fucking. Over.

Gay fucking respect storyline and all.

So, fucking, gay.

That's unlucky.

Anyone wanna help me create Jericho and Muhammad Hassan CAWs? <_>

The ones at caws.ws are all pretty poor, but Im no master myself, I'm surprised there's even a Hassan CAW up there, I couldnt find one for last years game (and that was in like, February) so I made him myself.