What is this movie?

PkmnTrainerJ

Okay, I'm trying to find out what this movie is called, only problem is, I have no recollection of most of the movie, but here's what I do remember:

It's at the end of the film, and two children (a boy and a girl) are running up a hill, having been on the run from something/someone, and then something happens with a wierd purple light, I think the children possessed the thing that caused the purple light, and then they were taken 'home', I don't quite remember the actual ending.

I watched it when I was about 12, but I noticed the poor quality and was sure it had been made at least five years ago, which places the film production about the 80's.

Any help is much appreciated.

It could've been possibly Children/Village of the Damned; I'm not sure what the exact title is, I know John Carpenter remade it a few years ago with one of those two titles, while the original was the other word that Carpenter didn't use.

Good guess based on what I said, but it wasn't as dark, the final scene (the one I described) had beautiful blue skies, and a nice green hill, I haven't seen the Damned films, but I'm guessing they're not nice and green.

THAT'S IT!

Checked it on Wikipedia and yes!

VinnyT, you are now my favourite new member!

It's the 1995 version. No, wait, 1975 version.

Erm...feel free to hijack/close this now.

Edit: It's Escape To Witch Mountain, but yes.

Edited by pacejunkie

I remember a movie where a guy wakes up in this gooey pod or something, obviously abducted by aliens and climbs out of it.. then the only thing that I remember is him outside of some rest stop naked, and the rest is foggy.. all I remember is something about aliens.

Has anyone seen that shitty alien movie where at the end he gets abducted and the aliens do tests on him by putting this crap on his skin and than reaching through it and poking around at his insides and he's screaming and it's all fucked up. Than they take that womans baby and he shoots her.

:ohwell:

....*wanders off*

Has anyone seen that shitty alien movie where at the end he gets abducted and the aliens do tests on him by putting this crap on his skin and than reaching through it and poking around at his insides and he's screaming and it's all fucked up. Than they take that womans baby and he shoots her.

:ohwell:

....*wanders off*