Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

Or, y'know, right now. According to Joystiq that is.

According to their article it's an actual download rather than an auto-update. Though they may have just meant the PSN equivalent. Either way it's on 112k or some such so hardly earth shattering. http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/21/rock-ban...hes-is-awesome/

Since I have this post i'm gonna vent a little on the EU release of Rock Band. All the murmurs i've seen about it speculate that they are using the time to compile a more European centric playlist. If they dare remove Co&Ca then heads will roll. :angry: If it is true then I hope it's just a case of bonus songs like the ones I posted about previously. It'd be annoying for us to have a completely different playlist than everyone else caus i'd imagine that'd make co-op play difficult.

Edited by Ellis Misses Benji

Or, y'know, right now. According to Joystiq that is.

According to their article it's an actual download rather than an auto-update. Though they may have just meant the PSN equivalent. Either way it's on 112k or some such so hardly earth shattering. http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/21/rock-ban...hes-is-awesome/

Since I have this post i'm gonna vent a little on the EU release of Rock Band. All the murmurs i've seen about it speculate that they are using the time to compile a more European centric playlist. If they dare remove Co&Ca then heads will roll. :angry: If it is true then I hope it's just a case of bonus songs like the ones I posted about previously. It'd be annoying for us to have a completely different playlist than everyone else caus i'd imagine that'd make co-op play difficult.

So, Rock Band on Wii anyone?

Harmonix confirmed today that Rock Band for Wii will be released on June 22nd for $169.99. The so-called "Special Edition" bundle will include the game, drums, microphone and a wireless guitar. Standalone instruments will also be available for purchase on June 22nd. The Wii edition will feature 63 songs, including five unspecified "bonus" songs.

Which comes first? PAL Rock Band or Rock Band Wii? :shifty:

I'm thinking now that we're getting Rock Band come August.

Since more details are coming out about it alot now (bonus songs, playable at play.com's thing) so it should be fairly soon. And the big releases are starting June/July, if it was then it would be announced by now (probably).

So yeah, August seems like a safe bet.