EWB's Top 50 Women Part VI: Voting Thread.

ROC

7. Genesis P-Orridge

Bwahaha. I actually laughed out loud at that; Tristy wins the thread.

Edited by Atrocity Exhibition

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone voting for Scarlett Johansson is secretly gay or blind. Also straight men have such bland tastes in women.

WHAT? WHAT? As apposed to gay men, who have no taste in women? Awesome comment right there mate. Fucking profound.

Guest REENGAYLAND!!!

ROC and I need more votes. These page 3 chicks aren't gonna eliminate themselves!

PS: ROC isn't gonna count troll posts like Tristy and Quom apparently so don't bother :shifty:

Edited by REENGAYLAND!!!

I fail to see why my list of mingers is any less valid than half the ugly scrags listed by the kindly folks who surely - judging by their choices - rely upon braille keyboards to post here.

Edited by Quom

Ringy is half right. I counted Quom's votes but not Tristy's. >_>

You counted Kathy Bates... seriously?

To be fair, if Skummy's ugly bitches make it, I don't see how his can't.

Dude... KATHY BATES?!

KathyBates.jpg

Say what you want about Skummy's girls (I think all of them can be classified as fuckable - Karen O is questionable, but I can't argue with Skummy's reasoning), a 60 year old 300 pound Kathy Bates?!

Edited by Zero

Dude... KATHY BATES?!

KathyBates.jpg

Say what you want about Skummy's girls (I think all of them can be classified as fuckable - Karen O is questionable, but I can't argue with Skummy's reasoning), a 60 year old 300 pound Kathy Bates?!

Dude... KATHY BATES?!

KathyBates.jpg

Horses for courses. I'd marry Kathy Bates and have sex with her on occassion if she would allow it. Out of the current crop of television and movie stars I'd most like to be with her. It isn't like the list is top 50 people that the majority of people would most like to have sex with.

Hold on a second...yep, yep, this is still EWB's Top 50 Women. What did you honestly think that title meant?

That it was the list of 50 hottest women chosen individually by the members of EWB. As far as I know that's why there is voting in the first place and why it wasn't set up as a round table discussion where we could debate the merits of our choices and then collectively decided on the list.