Samus Aran vs. a Halo Spartan

Lint

In your opinion, who would win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. In a fight to the death between Samus Aran and Master Chief, who would win?

• Samus, the sexy bounty hunter prevails
    • Master Chief, the bad ass Spartan leaves her laying
    • Draw, they kill each other
    • Draw with no clear winner or loser

This is kinda cool..

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=57998

Edited by Benji O' Doom~!

Guest digrind

The three people who said Master Chief are either liars, idiots, teenagers, alcoholics, Microsoft employees, or some combination of those five things.

Two words: ice beam.

Considering Samus is superhuman with a ridiculous array of weapons, and Master Chief is just a highly trained soldier with an insane battle suit, you have to go with Samus.

I should also note I love Halo, and dislike Metroid. So this is entirely unbiased. *gnashes teeth*

Considering Samus is superhuman with a ridiculous array of weapons, and Master Chief is just a highly trained soldier with an insane battle suit, you have to go with Samus.

I should also note I love Halo, and dislike Metroid. So this is entirely unbiased. *gnashes teeth*

Actually, I think its the other way around. Samus is just a regular person without her armor, while if you read any of the Halo novels (which Bungie says are canon and part of the storyline), the Chief and other spartans are highly augmented, things like nearly unbreakable bones etc...

I chose Samus, and it was kinda biased. I like both, but prefer Metroid. I think things like the ice beam, grapple beam, morphball etc..all give Samus the edge

No, Samus isn't just a regular human without her suit... she's probably just as highly trained as any Spartan female soldier. I'd doubt there would be an occasion where, if the worlds were to crossover into a game, Samus and MC would see any NEED for fighting. However, if they fought just for the sport of it, and it was Samus in her suit against MC in his? I'd still go with Samus... she has WAY too many advantages over Master Chief to lose that one.

He would put up a decent fight, however. I think those two teaming together would probably be the most destructive co-op team assembled for a FPS.

Actually, I think its the other way around. Samus is just a regular person without her armor, while if you read any of the Halo novels (which Bungie says are canon and part of the storyline), the Chief and other spartans are highly augmented, things like nearly unbreakable bones etc...

I chose Samus, and it was kinda biased. I like both, but prefer Metroid. I think things like the ice beam, grapple beam, morphball etc..all give Samus the edge

I'm kinda glad this has gotten positive responses...I half expected a bunch of "lol videogame nerd" or lifeless loser replies...