John LeCompt Fired from Evanescence - Rocky Gray Quits!

Guest tiarnantmann

I can't say it makes any difference to me, but I do love his little stab at her abilities as a lyricist. As already mentioned, Evanescene really isn't as much an actual band as it is Amy Lee ft. some musicians, so I'd be surprised if it really ends up having any affect on the, er, "group".

"The Open Door" was pretty fucking awful. That is all.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

While I don't think it was as good as Fallen, it was far from awful. Lithium, Call Me When You're Sober, Snow White Queen. Great songs. Even if they don't stack up to "My Tourniquet, Bring Me To Life, My Immortal or Going Under.

On a side note, Amy Lee is/got married today.

and another side note, statement issued by Amy Lee

Statement from Amy Lee:

"Evanescence is alive and well. John and Rocky were in Evanescence for four years and we shared some great times together playing live, but they were ready to move on and so we have parted ways. Evanescence is something I have loved and nurtured since I was fourteen, and I will continue to protect and fight for it as I always have. Terry, Tim and I are very excited to play live with some amazing new musicians and we will rock harder than ever. Stay tuned for more news on that front. And don't worry about the tour, guys. Nothing will be cancelled and we will see you soon!"

No, no, no, no, no!

You've got it all wrong!

The SINGER is supposed to be fired. I know you're a shit Nightwish rip-off, but at least do the firing-the-singer bit right! God...

So, a female fronted hard rock band comes about and they're immediately a Nightwish rip-off?

Lamest thing I've ever heard.

Edited by Farmer Reil

No, no, no, no, no!

You've got it all wrong!

The SINGER is supposed to be fired. I know you're a shit Nightwish rip-off, but at least do the firing-the-singer bit right! God...

So, a female fronted hard rock band comes about and they're immediately a Nightwish rip-off?

Lamest thing I've ever heard.

All female fronted bands suck in comparison to Stream Of Passion...well all 'alternative' female fronted bands, anyway.

The Pretenders?

Thought I was gonna say Garbage, didn't ya? But yeah, them too. :shifty:

I think Amy Lee needs a hug, or a teddy bear, or something.