May 2007 Contest

Aaaaaand that's a wrap.

So besides AJ and myself, who are our judges for this month?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If anyone wants to be a judge, send me your ratings out of 10 for each graphic, thanks.

I'll probably be able to wrangle myself one or two judges when I get on MSN later tonight. Norris can you send me your scores too, thanks.

I was actually going to enter this one myself, I had about 50% of it finished, but never got round to it. Having just seen olla's entry it's quite weird cause I actually used the same colour scheme for the background. Except that it was combined in with a silhouette of the Tyne Bridge and my event was going to be called "Rock on the Tyne" >_>

I've got a set of scores in from AD. My scores are done. I need two more. Preferably Norris' and one other person. Just about anyone can rate the graphics and PM me some scores. Hopefully I can get them up soon.

I already have a plan for the June Contest, even if it is an obvious one.

Gah, I'm sorry AJ. I've been all over the place doing different things that I'd completely forgotten I'd yet to send my scores in. I'll get those to you ASAP today. Sorry again.

Okay gents, here are your May scores. Better late than never. olla I've included your scores despite the incorrect size since every judge sent me some.

I'll be updating the Gallery thread soon.

mayscores.gif

Congrats medal winners.

Not much of a point to June, the month is almost over. Maybe we could do a June-July collaboration, where the poster links two separate graphics together ala a mural? Could stress blending techniques as well as get two different themes fitted together for one contest, and also give people more time (end of July) to get them done.