Square Enix Mafia Sign-Ups

Square Enix Mafia, a game where the characters of Square Enix's video games battle for survival.

Now, I realise that the other version of this isn't even off the first page yet, but this one is completely different, just with the same name.

I need 20 sign-ups this time. No more, no less. This game won't be on a first come, first serve basis. I reserve the right to choose who goes in the game and who doesn't. That doesn't mean that people I don't like won't get in, for example, if SOB or k_mac were to sign-up, they would probably get in. Sorry Ruki, you're still not allowed to enter as there are a few similarities to the last one.

Anyway, 20 sign-ups people. This time I'm not giving up if it takes me a month to get them. Get to it.

Definitely In

1. Dragon F'n Force

2. Sirdavinator

3. Xero Gravity

4. SSTB

5. TEOL

6. GoGo Yubari

7. estebanmon

8. Mysterio2000X

9. SOB

10. LCS

11. crazedfan