MLW 4.0

MLW Re-opens

thegodcomplex posted the following at 3:34pm July 11th 2004:

Just found this on the Wresting Observer website:

Major League Wrestling is open for business again, this time calling themselves MLW 4.0. No details are available yet on who is running the operation, the only details we have are that WGO, an asian property company and that the first show will be run on Saturday September 18th at a venue to be named in Fort Lauderdale Florida.

Credit - Wrestling Observer

Preliminary Card

MLW: The Rebirth

Christopher Daniels vs. Jerry Lynn

MLW Tag Team Title Match

Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson & Simon Diamond) vs. Ekmo Fatu and Justin Credible

Number One Contender's Match For The World Heavyweight Title

Mike Awesome vs. Sabu

Jack Evans vs. Dick Togo vs. Josh Daniels

B-Boy vs. Super Dragon

The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero) vs. The Stampede Bulldogs (TJ Wilson and Harry Smith) vs. The SAT (Jose & Joel Maximo)

Fuego Guerrero vs. Low Ki

Excalibur vs. Scorpio Sky

MLW News & Notes

Corino And Hart At War

A war of words has broken out between Steve Corino and Teddy Hart weeks before MLW's return show. Steve Corino posted this message last week on his website.

You know a lot of people thought that the issue between myself and Teddy Hart had blown over but let me tell you right here, right now that it hasn't. I put a lot of work into getting MLW 4.0 up and off the ground again. I got the communications up and running again with AJPW, Michinoku Pro and Zero-One to ensure that the best wrestlers from the land of the rising sun make it over here to the land of the burger. But after all that I hear the poorest excuse for a 'loose cannon' in the entire wrestling business has been booked to come here to Major League Wrestling. Well let me tell you something Teddy Hart, I'm the World Champion around here. I'm in with the management around here and I have a lot of pull around here. If it was up to me I'd make sure you'd never step in to an MLW ring but certain people around here are wanting the return of the Hart Foundation V2 so it's really out of my hands. But then again it isn't. You're stay here in MLW is going to be your most horrendous experience, you're most painful job. You think what Homicide did to you in Jersey was bad. Well you haven't felt pain yet like you're going to experience pain from me, just you wait, just you fucking wait.

A couple of days later Teddy Hart posted a message on his forums.

Steve Corino, do you think I'm scared of you? What can you do to me that Homicide hasn't already tried to do and what every person who I've been inside of a ring with in the past year that isn't my friend has tried to do. I'm going to be coming to Major League Wrestling whether you like it or not Steve and guess what, you can't do shit about it. If you had that so called pull you'd be able to do enough to stop them from booking me and don't start with that Hart Foundation V2 shit again. I'm being booked because of my talent and not for the stable, get that through your head Steve.

Steve Corino then followed this up whilst he was in Japan posting again on his website.

Right now I'm sat in an internet cafe in Japan and I'm supposed to be wrestling in seven hours for Zero-One, but at the moment I'm too pissed off to do that. I've just read my email and I had an email from Guillotine saying that Teddy Hart had responded to my rant and gave me some link to some crappy 'smark' message board showing Teddy's response. Teddy you refer to me as Mr Corino, not Steve, you get that? If I ever hear you refer to me as Steve again I'll knock your ass out, outside the ring and I don't care if it'll get my ass hauled off to a police station to spend a night in a cell because it'll be worth it to see you sprawled out on the floor. But then again what will Colby think seeing his father being bundled into a police car over some punk? So that's why I rang the MLW offices and got them to book me, The Fucking God Of Pro Wrestling Steve Corino against you the 'Loose Bitch' Teddy Hart at the MLW return show in three weeks in a Falls Count Anywhere match so I can kick your ass all over the arena and beat your ass into the mat.

I look forward to killing you Teddy!

Due to the war of words that has broken out between the two, we find it fit to promote the MLW World Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino vs. Teddy Hart at MLW: The Rebirth in a Falls Count Anywhere match. A final card for the event will be posted shortly.

MLW Title Situation

The MLW World Heavyweight Title and the MLW Global Heavyweight Crown Tag Team Championships will all be retained by their previous holders, Steve Corino, and The Extreme Horsemen CW Anderson and Simon Diamond respectively. The MLW World Junior Heavyweight Title that was held by Sonjay Dutt will be put up in a tournament to be announced later.

Dick Togo Out Of The Rebirth

Dick Togo has pulled out of the Rebirth show due to an injury, but should be at all upcoming MLW shows.

Final Card

Saturday 18th September 2004

Live from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

- Christopher Daniels vs. Jerry Lynn

Falls Count Anywhere Match

- Steve Corino w/ Guillotine LeGrande vs. Teddy Hart

MLW Global Tag Team Championships Match

- Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson & Simon Diamond) vs. Ekmo Fatu and Justin Credible

Number One Contender's Match For The World Heavyweight Title

- Mike Awesome vs. Sabu

- Jack Evans vs. Josh Daniels vs. Tony Mamaluke

- B-Boy vs. Super Dragon

- The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes & Rocky Romero) vs. The Stampede Bulldogs (TJ Wilson and Harry Smith) vs. The SAT (Jose & Joel Maximo)

- Fuego Guerrero vs. Low Ki

Winner Gets A Contract With Travel Paid On All Future Bookings

- Excalibur vs. Scorpio Sky

Edited by HolokastTheIkon

Saturday 18h September 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

- In an interview taped for the home video release Homicide said that he was coming back to MLW to rid MLW of a certain stable who he feels is holding MLW down. Homicide mentions that he’s enlisted some help from certain friends to help him when he arrives.

- Excalibur defeated Scorpio Sky in a great opener that had a fine mix of good wrestling and first class comedy. Excalibur worked the crowd getting them riled up by insulting this fat guy in the crowd before Excalibur got the crowd on his side and on the fat guy’s back after the fat guys insults failed. Scorpio Sky almost had the match won with a sunset flip powerbomb as Excalibur was playing the crowd. Then after a quick exchange of flashy moves Excalibur dropped Scorpio Sky with a Cradled Emerald Frosion for the three count.

- With Dick Togo having to pull out of this match due to a slight injury, Tony Mamaluke took his place in this match that saw Josh Daniels come out victorious after pinning Jack Evans with a sick Dragon Suplex pulling Evans back off the top rope and onto the back of his neck. Evans was used sparingly during the match, hitting a flamboyant high flying move before being on the receiving end of a hard hitting suplex. So Daniels and Mamaluke worked most of the match with a more traditional technical style and Daniels was able to out wrestle Mamaluke before getting his win over Jack Evans.

- Low Ki kicked the shit out of Fuego Guerrero before going on to win the match. Fuego Guerrero aka The Amazing Red and Low Ki worked pretty much the same match as they always do as they kick each other trying to impress the other with the kicks getting harder until Low Ki goes crazy and brutalizes Fuego with sick kicks as Fuego flops around the ring, but no avoid of selling anymore as Fuego sold it like he was concust and unable to stand which left the referee with no choice but to stop the match in Fuego Guerrero’s best interests. But Fuego was having none of it and got the match restarted. 5 minutes later Fuego was tapping out as Low Ki pulled back on his head and neck with a dragon sleeper.

- The Havana Pitbulls defeated The SAT and The Stampede Bulldogs in a three way tag team match. The match was under tag rules with two people in the ring at the time. The SAT and The Bulldogs worked the bulk of the match together legally as they went through a series of spots. The Pitbulls came in every so often to inflict some serious pain on the other teams with some stiff strikes and high impact moves. The SAT almost had the match won after hitting Harry Smith with the Spanish Fly, but The Havana Pitbulls broke the count. Rickey Reyes then destroyed Joel Maximo with a brainbuster suplex. The Havana Pitbulls then used a Doomsday Device with a dropkick instead of a flying lariat for the three count on Jose Maximo.

- The Extreme Horsemen retained their Global Tag Team Championships by beating Ekmo Fatu and Justin Credible in 13 minutes. Fatu and Credible came close to beating The Extreme Horsemen a number of times with Justin Credible coming the closest to getting the pinfall after hitting the That's Incredible on Simon Diamond, but CW Anderson managed to get in the ring to break the count at two. CW Anderson then wiped the 350 pound Ekmo Fatu out with a Spinebuster as Simon Diamond got the pinfall over Justin Credible with the Problem Solver.

- After The Extreme Horsemen had left, Justin Credible got on the mic. Justin Credible vowed that he would take the tag titles off The Extreme Horsemen whether he has to do it by himself or with a partner whose good enough to tag with him and not some overweight nobody like Jamal. Ekmo Fatu took offence to this and proceeded to attack Justin Credible from behind before hitting him with a throw up Samoan Drop.

- Super Dragon defeated B-Boy in a hard hitting match that saw both men battered and bruised at the end of it. Super Dragon and B-Boy destroyed each other with stiff strikes that probably damaged a few brain cells along the way. Super Dragon started getting a little cocky during the match as he kicked B-Boy around which allowed B-Boy to get back into the match coming close to snapping Dragon’s neck with a half nelson chickenwing suplex. B-Boy then went for a Shining Wizard but Dragon blocked it and popped right up rocking B-Boy with a kick. Super Dragon then set B-Boy up for The Psycho Driver, but B-Boy managed to get out of it but before he could do anything Dragon hit him with a discus lariat. Super Dragon then went to the top rope and finished B-Boy off with a Phoenix Splash which Joey Styles announced as The Dragon Twister.

- Sabu succumbed to defeat as Mike Awesome pretty much kicked his ass in a clusterfuck of a match. Sabu was sloppy and Awesome couldn't do much to keep it together. The match dragged along for 22 minutes as Sabu took his time to set up his spots and then missed a good 63.76325% of them including an Arabian moonsault to the outside which he overshot and came down hard on the rail. The match finished when Sabu set up for the triple jump moonsault, but Mike Awesome stopped him with a forearm to the back. Awesome then put Sabu on the top and climbed up with him and hit a Super Awesome Bomb through the table, giving him the three count and the number one contendership crown to face Steve Corino at the next show.

- Steve Corino came out with his own ring announcer, lackeys and Guillotine LeGrande. The ring announcer went through a lengthy introduction before the lackeys chucked streamers into the match. Steve Corino then went on a rant about Teddy Hart calling him a whole host of names mixed in with a few degrading comments. The basic premise of the interview was Steve telling everyone in attendance to expect Teddy never to wrestle again after tonight’s match.

- Teddy Hart got his ass well and truly kicked by Steve Corino in a falls count anywhere match. The match saw the two brawl all over the arena. Actually when I say brawl I mean Teddy got his ass kicked by Steve Corino for pretty much all the match. They fought up the steps at one point and they got a rapturous response from the crowd when Steve Corino threw Teddy down them. Teddy Hart managed to get some offence in through the match such as a couple of asai moonsaults and a swinging DDT but that was pretty much it in this glorified squash match apart from the ending. After a twenty minute beating, a bloodied Teddy fought back in the ring getting the better of Steve Corino, but then before Teddy could get any real momentum going Steve Corino used a Northern Lights Bomb to finish Teddy off.

- Christopher Daniels pulled out the victory against Jerry Lynn in a 35 minute classic. The match was back and forth with both men working the others neck in an attempt to finish with the Cradle Piledriver or the Last Rites. Daniels took the early initiative using underhand tactics to gain the advantage over Jerry Lynn. Daniels almost had the match won early with The Best Moonsault In The Business at the fifteen minute mark, but Lynn used all his effort to kick out at two. Lynn then came back after being whipped into the ropes with a swinging DDT on the worked neck of Daniels for a two count. 10 minutes on from that, Lynn looked to have had the match won when he set up for the Cradle Piledriver but Daniels blocked it and got out. Lynn then went for the Last Rites and Daniels countered that and hit his Last Rites for the victory.

Post Show Taped Interviews

- Super Dragon was backstage with fellow Team Chismo members Excalibur and Disco Machine. Excalibur does all the talking as he announces that at the next show Team Chismo will be taking on Hart Foundation 2k members Jack Evans, Harry Smith and TJ Wilson.

- Teddy Hart cut a promo in a hallway backstage whilst the rest of Hart Foundation 2k stood in the background. Teddy looked pretty banged up with his head strapped up and dried blood across his chest. Teddy proceeded to 'call out' Steve Corino for a rematch, where ever, whenever in a good old fashioned wrestling match with no bullshit stipulations that would give Steve Corino the advantage.

- A backstage hand runs into the Extreme Horsemen backstage, now made up of Steve Corino, CW Anderson, Simon Diamond and Guillotine LeGrande. The hand tells Steve Corino about the challenge Teddy Hart had laid down for him. Steve Corino then laughs off the challenge with the other EH members before looking into the camera and telling Teddy he accepts and that he'll even put his title on the line because he's so confident of winning.

- The tapes finishes with Joey Styles running down a couple of matches that will be happening on the next show. He confirms the Team Chismo vs. Hart Foundation 2k match and announces that Justin Credible will take on Ekmo Fatu and that Steve Corino will defend his World Heavyweight Title against Mike Awesome.

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series

- The MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series will kick off at the next show. The tournament will consist of 12 of the best Junior Heavyweights in the US. The 12 men will be split in four triangles and will all face off against other members of their triangle one on one. The person then with the most wins in his group will go on to the final which will be a one fall to a finish four way for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

In the event of a tie in a group, a three way match will be set up to decide who goes through to the final. The winners first defence of his title will be against Sonjay Dutt the last MLW World Junior Heavyweight Champion who had to forfeit his belt due to injury.

Entrants

- Spanky

- Roderick Strong

- Quiet Storm

- Bobby Quance

- B-Boy

- Fuego Guerrero

- Puma

- Jardi Frantz

- Jimmy Jacobs

- Insane Dragon

- Shawn Daivari

- Jerrelle Clark

Triangle A

Roderick Strong

Puma

Shawn Daivari

Triangle B

Jimmy Jacobs

Fuego Guerrero

Insane Dragon

Triangle C

Spanky

B-Boy

Jerrelle Clark

Triangle D

Quiet Storm

Bobby Quance

Jardi Frantz

MLW: Reload Card

Saturday October 9th 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

MLW World Heavyweight Title Match

- Steve Corino w/ Guillotine LeGrande vs. Mike Awesome

- Taiyo Kea vs. Michael Modest

- Homicide vs. Quiet Storm

3 vs. 3 Team Elimination

- Team Chismo (Super Dragon, Excalibur and Disco Machine) vs. Hart Foundation 2k (Jack Evans, Harry Smith and TJ Wilson)

- Josh Daniels vs. Low-Ki vs. Jimmy Rave vs. David Young

- Justin Credible vs. Ekmo Fatu

- The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero) vs. Sinister Youth (Bobby Quance and Jardi Frantz)

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle C

- B-Boy vs. Jerrelle Clark

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle B

- Jimmy Jacobs w/ Becky Bayless vs. Insane Dragon

- Convention Card

- Guillotine LeGrande vs. Bulldog Raines

- David Babylon vs. Curt Daniels

- Justin Idol vs. Lex Lovett vs. Jet Jaguar

WWE Release Three Stars

- It was announced earlier today by Jim Ross that three cuts have been made to the WWE roster. Steven Richards, Nunzio (James Maritato) and Dawn Marie have all been released. We're unsure of the reasoning, but WWE management just released a statement that creative has nothing for them at the current time but it's probably more to do with attendances recently as over the past month the WWE has failed to draw more than 1,000 fans to any of their house shows. It is believed all three have a 90 day non-compete clause.

MLW Newswire

WWE Cuts

- With the recent WWE cuts, we've made enquiries to all three released and we're pleased to announce Dawn Marie will be starting with MLW effective immediately.

- Steven Richards has agreed to join MLW once his non-compete clause is over.

- Whilst James Maritato has decided to sit on our offer and decide upon whether he wants to get back into wrestling once his 90 days is over.

MLW Reload

Saturday, 9th October 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Tape Commentator - Joey Styles

Tapes And DVDs Produced By Modtrom Productions

Attendance - 638 (All Paid)

Convention Card

Clipped Matches Available As Extras On DVD

Attendance For Afternoon Convention - 212 ($5 ticket)

Justin Idol vs. Lex Lovett vs. Jet Jaguar

- Justin Idol, the NWA-E regular picked up the victory over NWA-FL members Lex Lovett and Jet Jaguar. Justin Idol won with a frog splash on Jet Jaguar.

David Babylon vs. Curt Daniels

- David Babylon pinned Curt Daniels in a match that got a standing ovation from the crowd at the convention. Both men put on an entertaining technical bout but Babylon picked up the win over Daniels with the EgoTrip.

Guillotine LeGrande w/ Steve Corino vs. Bulldog Raines

- In the main event of the convention card, Guillotine LeGrande picked up the victory thanks to the intervention of Steve Corino. The mammoth Bulldog Raines surprised Guillotine LeGrande by managing to overpower him. But Raines fell to defeat after Corino used his cowboy boot to crack him in the back as he ran the rope allowing LeGrande to hit an Ace Crusher for the victory.

MLW Reload

- The Extreme Horsemen lead by Steve Corino came out to start the show. Corino got on the microphone and told the crowd that he knows Homicide is in the building and the stable he was on about destroying was the Extreme Horsemen. Corino said he doesn’t want anything to do with Homicide tonight because he’s got Mike Awesome to deal with. Homicide then came out and CW Anderson got in his face. Corino pulled Anderson away and Homicide snatched the microphone from Corino. Homicide said he won’t do nothing to Corino tonight because he wants to beat Corino for the title, but Homicide will get him some other time in the near future. The tape then cut to the MLW opening with Corino and Homicide staring each other down in the centre of the ring.

***MLW Opening Video***

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle B

Jimmy Jacobs w/ Becky Bayless (0-0) vs. Insane Dragon (0-0)

- Jimmy Jacobs and Insane Dragon met in the first match of the triangle series and Insane Dragon came out the victor. If this match was anything to go by the rest of the triangle series is certainly going to be tremendous. Jacobs was playing up his Bezerker gimmick by bursting out into random chants of 'HUSS' whilst stomping around the ring and it was due to this that he eventually lost the match as Insane Dragon stunned Jimmy Jacobs with a moonsault kick and then after Jacobs and Dragon reversed a couple of holds of each others, Insane Dragon used a Sliced Bread #2 for the three count over Jimmy Jacobs.

The Havana Pitbulls (Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero) vs. Sinister Youth (Bobby Quance and Jardi Frantz)

- In a great contest The Havana Pitbulls managed to pick up the win against the newly named Sinister Youth, Bobby Quance and Jardi Frantz. Both teams came close to winning the match numerous times but every time their was a last second save, a foot on the rope or a dramatic last gasp kick-out. Sinister Youth looked to have had the match won when they hit stereo shooting star presses onto the Pitbulls, but both Reyes and Romero managed to kick out of the resulting covers. In the end The Havana Pitbulls were just too good for Sinister Youth hitting them with some stiff strikes before Reyes and Romero double teamed Frantz and finished him off with a backbreaker hold and flying knee combination named The Cuban Execution.

Justin Credible vs. Ekmo Fatu

- In a match stemming from the last show, Justin Credible picked up a cheap victory over Ekmo Fatu. The match was below average with a lot of stalling as they brawled outside the ring. Credible kept using underhand tactics to counter the size of Ekmo Fatu. Justin Credible looked to have had the match won pretty early when he nailed Fatu with a swinging DDT, but Fatu kicked out at two. The end of the match saw Fatu setting Justin Credible up for a powerbomb, but Credible low-blowed Fatu and then knocked him down with a superkick straight to the jaw for the three count.

- After his match, Justin Credible took a chair from ringside and used it to hit Fatu with. A couple shots to the back and then one to the head that busted Fatu wide open were enough for Credible who then walked off with a smile on his face happy with himself.

Low Ki vs. Josh Daniels vs. Jimmy Rave vs. David Young

- Low Ki pretty much controlled this match for the early going kicking the shit out of anyone and everyone who came to face him. But despite this Low Ki didn’t come out the victor in this match, instead Josh Daniels managed to pull out the victory with a brainbuster on Jimmy Rave after Young and Low Ki had taken each other out with a kick and hook. Young managed to hit his Spinebuster on Daniels during the match and looked to have had it won, but Low Ki broke the count. Rave also had the match won when he took Young down into a crossface with the From Dust Till Dawn but again Low Ki broke it up pulling Rave off into a Dragon clutch which Daniels broke which lead to the closing sequence of the match.

- Low Ki was then backstage looking pretty pissed off that he lost the match without getting pinned. Low Ki goes on a rant basically challenging Josh Daniels to a match. Josh Daniels then walked in, and Low Ki told Daniels he wanted him in a match at the next show. Daniels accepted and told Low Ki he doesn’t fear him.

B-Boy (0-0) vs. Jerrelle Clark (0-0)

- In the first match in triangle C B-Boy defeated Jerrelle Clark after a thoroughly entertaining match that saw both men nearly beat each other a number of times. Jerrelle Clark managed to get his 630 in but nobody was home as B-Boy had rolled out of the way and out of the ring. 'The New Age Punisher' lived up to his name dishing serious amounts of punishment out to Jerrelle nearly knocking his head off a good 5 times with mafia kicks and stiff lariats and it was after a stiff lariat that B-Boy was able to hit a shining wizard to the temple of Jerrelle Clark for the victory.

3 vs. 3 Team Eliminaton

Team Chismo (Super Dragon, Excalibur and Disco Machine) vs. Hart Foundation 2k (Jack Evans, Harry Smith and TJ Wilson)

- TJ Wilson was the first to be eliminated in this match at the six minute mark as Disco Machine took him down with a hunancanrana before Super Dragon came off the top rope with a Phoenix Splash. The match then went into overdrive as everyone came in 3 vs. 2 hitting fast paced high impact moves on each other in succession finishing with Jack Evans hitting a corkscrew 630 on Disco Machine eliminating him. Harry Smith was then the next to go as Excalibur eliminated him with a Double Underhook Piledriver. Jack Evans then with the odds against him 2 on 1 made a comeback, but the odds were stacked against him too much and he eventually succumbed to defeat at the hands of Super Dragon’s Psycho Driver.

Homicide vs. Quiet Storm

- Homicide just managed to pull out the victory against Quiet Storm in a match that was easily a candidate for MOTN. Both men dealt out hard blows to each other and it wouldn't be surprising if one of them came out of it with a concussion. They both brutalised each other with elbows, forearms, kicks and boot scrapes. Storm missed a dive to the outside as Homicide moved out of the way, Homicide then jumped into the ring and hit a tope con hilo. The ending of the match saw Storm rock Homicide with a stiff clothesline. Storm then signalled for the Storm Cradle Driver, but Homicide managed to get out of it and hit a Mafia Kick before hitting Storm with the Kudoh Driver for the three count.

- As Homicide was just getting back to his feet The Extreme Horsemen, CW Anderson and Simon Diamond rushed the ring and attacked Homicide. CW Anderson managed to hit Homicide with a Spinebuster before Ricky Reyes and Rocky Romero made the save running The Extreme Horsemen out of the ring.

Taiyo Kea vs. Michael Modest

- Taiyo Kea defeated Michael Modest in a match that saw both men brawl at ringside using the rail to their advantage whipping each other into it. Inside the ring though it was a different story as Modest and Kea went through the motions of a solid technical bout. Modest looked to have had the match won at one point after hitting Taiyo Kea with a Super Fisherman's Buster but Kea managed to kick out at two. Modest then hit a t-bone suplex but Kea powered up with the adrenaline rushing and ran Modest over with a Hawaiian Smasher before hitting him with the H50 for the pinfall victory.

MLW World Heavyweight Championship

Steve Corino © vs. Mike Awesome

- Steve Corino retained his MLW World Heavyweight Championship in true heel fashion by pinning Mike Awesome after taking his boot off and hitting him with it whilst Guillotine LeGrande distracted the referee before getting the cheap roll up with the pull of the tights for the three count. Steve Corino and Mike Awesome worked what could be called a strong style as Corino dealt the blows whilst Awesome used his size and power advantage to overpower Steve Corino. Awesome at one point in the match managed to hit the Awesome Bomb but Guillotine LeGrande but Corino's foot on the rope to break the pin. After the match had ended Awesome was visibly pissed off and took his frustrations out on Guillotine LeGrande by powerbombing him through a table.

- Homicide cut a backstage promo with The Havana Pitbulls stood in the back. Homicide said he didn’t attack Corino tonight but The Extreme Horsemen struck the first blow by attacking him tonight, but they won’t get chance to hit him with another sneak attack because The Havana Pitbulls will have his back at all times.

- Steve Corino was then shown leaving the arena to end the tape with the other members of The Extreme Horsemen convincing Guillotine LeGrande that he didn’t mean to leave him to get powerbombed through a table by Mike Awesome.

It's done using TEW, I create the wrestlers I want to use (If their not in the Ravex update) and import them and then hope they'll sign for me or don't get snapped up by another company.

I decided against EWR for this because of the number of matches/angles/interviews I want a show, plus it allows me to run a half hour show for the convention card before the main card (Actually run the day before in-game).

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series

- The MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series kicked off this past week at MLW Reload with two matches, and what matches they were. The first saw Insane Dragon defeat Jimmy Jacobs to go top of Triangle B. The only way Jimmy Jacobs can go through now is to hope Fuego Guerrero defeats Insane Dragon and he defeats Fuego Guerrero.

Whilst in Triangle C B-Boy came out victorious over Jerrelle Clark in a great match that was awarded MOTN. B-Boy though still has a tough task ahead of him as he will almost certainly have to defeat Spanky to go through to the finals, which will be no easy task.

At the next show we'll see Triangle A and Triangle D kick off with Roderick Strong versus Puma and Quiet Storm versus Jardi Frantz whilst Triangle C will continue with Spanky versus Jerrelle Clark.

MLW Triangle Series Standings

Triangle A

- Roderick Strong (0-0)

- Puma (0-0)

- Shawn Daivari (0-0)

Triangle B

- Insane Dragon (1-0)

- Fuego Guerrero (0-0)

- Jimmy Jacobs (0-1)

Triangle C

- B-Boy (1-0)

- Spanky (0-0)

- Jerrelle Clark (0-1)

Triangle D

- Quiet Storm (0-0)

- Bobby Quance (0-0)

- Jardi Frantz (0-0)

MLW: Retribution Card

Saturday, 23rd October 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

- Steve Corino © w/ Guillotine LeGrande vs. Teddy Hart

- Satoshi Kojima vs. Ricky Reyes

- Homicide and Rocky Romero vs. The Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson and Simon Diamond) w/ Dawn Marie

- Josh Daniels vs. Low Ki

- Super Dragon vs. Jack Evans

- Team Chismo (Excalibur and Disco Machine) vs. The Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith and TJ Wilson)

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle A

- Roderick Strong (0-0) vs. Puma (0-0)

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle D

- Quiet Storm (0-0) vs. Jardi Frantz (0-0)

- Spanky (0-0) vs. Jerrelle Clark (0-1)

***Tickets for the event are available through mlw.com and ticketmaster.com priced $20 for the first three rows, $12 for general admission to the ground floor and $8 for the balcony. Bell time is 8:00pm***

Convention Card

- Jimmy Jacobs w/ Becky Bayless vs. David Babylon

- Bruce Steel vs. Tommy Vandal

- Billy Kim and Scott Lost vs. Shane and Shannon Ballard

- Plus a question and answer session with Steve Corino at 7:00pm

***Tickets for the convention card are sold at the door and are priced $6. If you present your ticket for MLW: Retribution you can get in for $3. The convention card starts at 5:00pm***

MLW: Retribution Card

Saturday, 27th October 2004

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

- Steve Corino © w/ Guillotine LeGrande vs. Teddy Hart

- Satoshi Kojima vs. Ricky Reyes

- Homicide and Rocky Romero vs. The Extreme Horsemen (CW Anderson and Simon Diamond) w/ Dawn Marie

- Josh Daniels vs. Low Ki

- Super Dragon vs. Jack Evans

- Team Chismo (Excalibur and Disco Machine) vs. The Stampede Bulldogs (Harry Smith and TJ Wilson)

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle A

- Roderick Strong (0-0) vs. Puma (0-0)

MLW World Junior Heavyweight Championship Triangle Series - Triangle D

- Quiet Storm (0-0) vs. Jardi Frantz (0-0)

- Spanky (0-0) vs. Jerrelle Clark (0-1)

***Tickets for the event are available through mlw.com and ticketmaster.com priced $20 for the first three rows, $12 for general admission to the ground floor and $8 for the balcony. Bell time is 8:00pm***

Convention Card

- Jimmy Jacobs w/ Becky Bayless vs. David Babylon

- Bruce Steel vs. Tommy Vandal

- Billy Kim and Scott Lost vs. Shane and Shannon Ballard

Those are my predictions. is Bruce Steel "Agent Steele" from NWA - Florida?

Steele terminated the services so to speak of Tiffany at the IPW 5th Anniversary Show when she cost him the title against the champion Lex Lovett.

So Steele and Tiffany are no more, unless they're back together. I haven't seen any Steele stuff past February so they might be back together, but she's not on the NWAFL website so I'm guessing that they're not

This is a nice little diary! Like the fact you have the Hart Foundation 2.0 in again. I agree that Teddy shouldn't win the Heavyweight Title but it's not because I hate him its because it just wouldn't be right!

I like the Convention Cards and I love the fact that David Babylon's being used on them! One thing, maybe you could pad out the lower card matches abit more. If need be get someone to help you write them. I always enjoy reading the matches with guys like Jack Evans, Insane Dragon, Roderick Strong etc in but people never really go into detail on the spots and stuff, but hey whatever its still a good diary.

Shay-D